Cuphead minis odds

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:32 pm

I just found 2 more untouched cases!

Once again they are both Honeybottoms/king dice. Lol damn 4 different stores in a row with the same case.

The search for matchstick continues...

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1347
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Classier wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:My order of 20 should be here on Friday. I'll let you know what I get ;)

Good luck! I hope you get a good one!


Super tempting to get some...My first time participating in this kind of sale...is it buy 10 and then get 5 for free...so you get 15 total?
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

User avatar
Classier
Posts: 1981
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm
Location: Spokane, WA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Classier » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 pm

dork_knight wrote:
Classier wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:My order of 20 should be here on Friday. I'll let you know what I get ;)

Good luck! I hope you get a good one!


Super tempting to get some...My first time participating in this kind of sale...is it buy 10 and then get 5 for free...so you get 15 total?

I’m hot off my heels from completing the Deadpool mini set, and my best advice with Minis is to just go straight to EBay. It’s way more economical.
Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:41 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:I just found 2 more untouched cases!

Once again they are both Honeybottoms/king dice. Lol damn 4 different stores in a row with the same case.

The search for matchstick continues...


if you happen to pull one of those King Dice in the future and don't need him let me know as I am having no luck finding him.

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1347
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Classier wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Classier wrote:Good luck! I hope you get a good one!


Super tempting to get some...My first time participating in this kind of sale...is it buy 10 and then get 5 for free...so you get 15 total?

I’m hot off my heels from completing the Deadpool mini set, and my best advice with Minis is to just go straight to EBay. It’s way more economical.


I was thinking the same...especially since I've ended up with a gajillion brineybeards -_-
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Hell yeah! I just received my case from Toywiz and pulled King Dice and Baroness Von Bon Bon :) My first time ever pulling a 1/72 :)

User avatar
Geescube
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Posts: 5017
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Geescube » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:17 pm

Mr Yac wrote:they seem to be buy 2 get 1 free one hot topic's site
https://www.hottopic.com/product/cuphea ... head+funko

i'm tempted to order a couple in the hopes of getting lucky....but I never get lucky


no matter how tempting it is i decided with my last hot cash order that im done with online. I did two orders of 4 for Twisted Ones and IW and it was all dupes and not a single item i wanted or was missing.
#B4Y
Image

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1347
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Geescube wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:they seem to be buy 2 get 1 free one hot topic's site
https://www.hottopic.com/product/cuphea ... head+funko

i'm tempted to order a couple in the hopes of getting lucky....but I never get lucky


no matter how tempting it is i decided with my last hot cash order that im done with online. I did two orders of 4 for Twisted Ones and IW and it was all dupes and not a single item i wanted or was missing.


Good point. I'm down to needing only 2 from HT. I should probably just wait til stores get fresh cases :P
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:00 pm

None of the hot topics or gamestops around me have restocked. Will go to ebay for the rest.

User avatar
Geescube
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Posts: 5017
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Geescube » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:21 pm

dork_knight wrote:
Classier wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:My order of 20 should be here on Friday. I'll let you know what I get ;)

Good luck! I hope you get a good one!


Super tempting to get some...My first time participating in this kind of sale...is it buy 10 and then get 5 for free...so you get 15 total?


Image
#B4Y
Image

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1347
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm

Geescube wrote:
dork_knight wrote:
Classier wrote:Good luck! I hope you get a good one!


Super tempting to get some...My first time participating in this kind of sale...is it buy 10 and then get 5 for free...so you get 15 total?


Image


Interesting...this comes out to $5.53 per mini...but if you do buy 2, you get 3 for $5.26 each. So buying 10 isn't the best deal :P

Also...you guys can try using this code: UWTY7DUP for $15 off if you buy $50 or more.
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:15 pm

I don’t think the promo code works for these. It didn’t when I tried.

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:44 pm

I grabbed 6. Fingers crossed. [-o<

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
DaleDobeck wrote:I just found 2 more untouched cases!

Once again they are both Honeybottoms/king dice. Lol damn 4 different stores in a row with the same case.

The search for matchstick continues...


if you happen to pull one of those King Dice in the future and don't need him let me know as I am having no luck finding him.



I do have an extra KD if you wanna trade

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1347
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:28 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:I grabbed 6. Fingers crossed. [-o<


May The Force be with you!
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:05 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:

I do have an extra KD if you wanna trade


cool, what are you after? only extras I have are Honeybottoms and Werner at the moment.

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:30 pm

Picked up Grim Matchstick, Beppi, andcagney carnation off ebay

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:32 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Picked up Grim Matchstick, Beppi, andcagney carnation off ebay


Nice! I’ve been tempted to grab both beppi and matchstick on eBay a few times.

Sirtank
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Sirtank » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Stopped by Gamestop earlier this week and picked up the eleven boxes they had. I think it was the second Chauncey that was missing. I got a Dice and Honeybottom in the case. My Hot Topic is out of these so I think from this point on in the series I'm going to resort to Ebay for the rest.

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:04 pm

DaleDobeck wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:Picked up Grim Matchstick, Beppi, andcagney carnation off ebay


Nice! I’ve been tempted to grab both beppi and matchstick on eBay a few times.


I was able to get both at a relative good deal so I just jumped on them

User avatar
Gtorion
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Gtorion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:29 pm

I am having a real hard time getting the Genie. I hate to give up and buy it online. There is just something magical about pulling it out of a box.

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 pm

Gtorion wrote:I am having a real hard time getting the Genie. I hate to give up and buy it online. There is just something magical about pulling it out of a box.


I wanna say I found him in bottom front right of a common case the other day. I'd give that spot a check if you come across a case of the non exclusives

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6493
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Just missing Bon Bon and then I'll be complete!
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

Stragon
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Stragon » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:07 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Just missing Bon Bon and then I'll be complete!


Good Luck, you are almost there.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:02 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Just missing Bon Bon and then I'll be complete!


impressive.

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Gtorion wrote:I am having a real hard time getting the Genie. I hate to give up and buy it online. There is just something magical about pulling it out of a box.

If you need a genie I seriously have like 8 of them. I can hook you up if you wanna send a message.

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 pm

So my order of 20 came from hot topic. Wasn't really a good order. I got 6 genies, 3 brineybeards, 3 cuphead, 2 mugman, 2 werners, 1 devil, And then the good pulls were king dice, Rumour Honeybottoms, and Cala Maria. So even though that order sucked I just need Hilda Berg to complete the set. :)

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Here are some of my extras if anybody needs any.

Image

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:07 am

RobinBear177 wrote:So my order of 20 came from hot topic. Wasn't really a good order. I got 6 genies, 3 brineybeards, 3 cuphead, 2 mugman, 2 werners, 1 devil, And then the good pulls were king dice, Rumour Honeybottoms, and Cala Maria. So even though that order sucked I just need Hilda Berg to complete the set. :)


I only ordered 6. I can only hope it’s not 6 genies lol

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:08 am

DaleDobeck wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:So my order of 20 came from hot topic. Wasn't really a good order. I got 6 genies, 3 brineybeards, 3 cuphead, 2 mugman, 2 werners, 1 devil, And then the good pulls were king dice, Rumour Honeybottoms, and Cala Maria. So even though that order sucked I just need Hilda Berg to complete the set. :)


I only ordered 6. I can only hope it’s not 6 genies lol



Yeah I hope you have better luck than me ;)

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Got Beppi today :)

Image

DaleDobeck
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:19 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby DaleDobeck » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Got Beppi today :)

Image



He’s glorious.

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:09 pm

I’m getting Hilda Berg on Wednesday and the set will be complete. Will post a pic when I have them all together ;)

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:43 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:I’m getting Hilda Berg on Wednesday and the set will be complete. Will post a pic when I have them all together ;)


can't wait to see it, I'll probably curse your name a bit because of your luck....but i'm still happy for you lol

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:14 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:I’m getting Hilda Berg on Wednesday and the set will be complete. Will post a pic when I have them all together ;)


can't wait to see it, I'll probably curse your name a bit because of your luck....but i'm still happy for you lol


Thanks haha. It wasn’t all luck though but I’m just glad to have it complete. Now I don’t have to open a cuphead mini ever again lol. This is the first set I’ve completed since the Arkham series

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:29 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:
Thanks haha. It wasn’t all luck though but I’m just glad to have it complete. Now I don’t have to open a cuphead mini ever again lol. This is the first set I’ve completed since the Arkham series


i'm getting pretty close, but I just don't see myself getting the other 1:72's unfortunately. my stores don't get restocked often and I just have awful timing for when they do lol

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Yeah I'm the same way. I hardly ever see a full case.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:42 pm

sure is an awesome set though, i'm hoping the Beppi prices settle down eventually so I can grab him, Grim would be cool too but the clown is my top priority.

RobinBear177
Posts: 730
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Yeah it really is an awesome set. I was drawn to them once I saw the glams. They did a great job with these

User avatar
dork_knight
Posts: 1347
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA

Re: Cuphead minis odds

Postby dork_knight » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:17 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:Got Beppi today :)

Image


Congratulations!!!
Image

Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Pop Count:1,613 (I've embraced the dark side)
Grail Goals: Mr. Hyde & Bugs | Sex Bob-Omb 3-Pack | Upside Down Freddy | Dustin Freddy
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 363 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nightschwing