What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Munky

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Munky » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:12 pm

A steam powered zombie Nazi from the Sucker Punch movie or the clockwork one from Hellboy.
The one from Hellboy always struck me as a bit like Star Wars' Darth Maul - great potential characters that worked on screen but were never really explored.
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
popmad2016 wrote: yeah, I wasn't big into Funko at the time and I saw them and thought about ordering a whole case a bunch of times but stupidly I did not :(

Truthfully, I wasn't even aware of the Mystery Minis around this time *shrugs* Now I'm like - "How could you have NOT taken interest in this!" lol

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

zoomfactor32 wrote:
popmad2016 wrote: Love your list! The Satanico idea is great. Makes me want to re-watch some of those movies!

And you must really want that Tarman Zombie bad!

lol cheers :) I didn't realize that I had doubled up on Tarman, but yes I do want him bad in some Funko shape or form! He's even in my Pop!s wants wish list, but I have a feeling he might fit better in as a Mystery Mini ;)

Munky

Postby Munky » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Oooh, just watched the original Mr Vampire again last night (the 1985 Chinese version). Would love one of the tame jumping vampires with the paper on their forehead!
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:24 am

American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

popmad2016

Postby popmad2016 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:37 am

The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

I'd hate for the Horror line to get swamped with American Horror Story mini's, but would totally be down for a Rubberman hehe

The Minifigure Vinyl

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:40 am

popmad2016 wrote:
The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

I'd hate for the Horror line to get swamped with American Horror Story mini's, but would totally be down for a Rubberman hehe

I just think there would be so many iconic characters they could make, and I would prefer for them to make another line for them so then people wouldn't be upset, and I wouldn't have the chance of getting extras I don't want! lol I'd like Rubberman, Mr. March, Sally, Skull Tate, Cordelia w/ bloody eyes, The Butcher, Piggyman, Bloodyface, Bette and Dot, Lana Winters, the Addiction Demon, and Scathach! Hey look, that's 12 minis! Enough for AT LEAST one set. There are so many other characters that would make great minis, too! :)

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

I'd like to see more variants like maybe Saw Billy on a tricycle or an Unmasked Trick R Treat Sam.
ImageImage

repoman

Postby repoman » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

So, I've taken ages to watch Trick R Treat, found out there's a Pop and now it's like £70. God damn it!

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am

repoman wrote:So, I've taken ages to watch Trick R Treat, found out there's a Pop and now it's like £70. God damn it!

Good movie. And yes, it's a nice looking Pop. I'm still looking for one as well. I have the mystery mini but still need his bigger brother...lol.
ImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Hellboy. Hellboy. Hellboy. Abe Sapien. Hellboy. Cloverfield Monster. Hunchback. Chupacabra. Bride of Frankenstien. Universal Monsters Dracula. Invisible Man. Hellboy.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/20166000001057
Image Image

ShyGuyPal

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Over Christmas I attempted drawing concept art of potential Horror Classics Mystery Minis. I tried to follow the artstyle of Reis O'Brien, who does the art for them. Very crude, some of them inaccurate, but I think they get the point across and wanted to share. :)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16, NIV

justjonnoh

Postby justjonnoh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Love your blob!

My list would be
The Fisherman (IKWYDLS)
Sidney Prescott (Scream) -- would probably be an exclusive
Nancy Thompson (NOES) -- would probably be an exclusive
Candyman
New Nightmare Freddy
Gizmo (Gremlins)
The Red Devil (Scream Queens)
Brandon James (Scream the TV Series)
Selene (Underworld)
Michael Korvin (Underworld)
Glenn (Seed Of Chucky)
Troll
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Leaprachaun

zAkbar_777

Postby zAkbar_777 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:41 pm

I'm excited for toy fair, I really hope they show us a new wave of horror minis!
"I am no Ser" instagram: admiralzakbar

Wa11eyg

Postby Wa11eyg » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:49 am

I would LOVE to see

Carrie
Candy man
The leprechaun
Samara
The Cyrpt
The Bride of Frenkeinstein
Dracula
Lydia (beetle juice)
Billy the Dummy
Annabelle