What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
User avatar
Munky
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:28 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Munky » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:12 pm

A steam powered zombie Nazi from the Sucker Punch movie or the clockwork one from Hellboy.
The one from Hellboy always struck me as a bit like Star Wars' Darth Maul - great potential characters that worked on screen but were never really explored.
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

User avatar
popmad2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:45 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby popmad2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
popmad2016 wrote: yeah, I wasn't big into Funko at the time and I saw them and thought about ordering a whole case a bunch of times but stupidly I did not :(


Truthfully, I wasn't even aware of the Mystery Minis around this time *shrugs* Now I'm like - "How could you have NOT taken interest in this!" lol
Image

User avatar
popmad2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:45 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby popmad2016 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:24 pm

zoomfactor32 wrote:
popmad2016 wrote: Love your list! The Satanico idea is great. Makes me want to re-watch some of those movies!

And you must really want that Tarman Zombie bad!


lol cheers :) I didn't realize that I had doubled up on Tarman, but yes I do want him bad in some Funko shape or form! He's even in my Pop!s wants wish list, but I have a feeling he might fit better in as a Mystery Mini ;)
Image

User avatar
Munky
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:28 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Munky » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Oooh, just watched the original Mr Vampire again last night (the 1985 Chinese version). Would love one of the tame jumping vampires with the paper on their forehead!
Image
Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... Are the Star Wars Mystery Minis out yet?... \:D/

User avatar
The Minifigure Vinyl
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 am
Location: Erie, PA
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:24 am

American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)

User avatar
popmad2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:45 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby popmad2016 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:37 am

The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)


I'd hate for the Horror line to get swamped with American Horror Story mini's, but would totally be down for a Rubberman hehe
Image

User avatar
The Minifigure Vinyl
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 am
Location: Erie, PA
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby The Minifigure Vinyl » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:40 am

popmad2016 wrote:
The Minifigure Vinyl wrote:American Horror Story has enough characters to fill waves of mystery mini sets, but seeing as those will never be made I would love some more characters to Pop! (bad pun) up in wave 4 to go along with Twisty! :)


I'd hate for the Horror line to get swamped with American Horror Story mini's, but would totally be down for a Rubberman hehe

I just think there would be so many iconic characters they could make, and I would prefer for them to make another line for them so then people wouldn't be upset, and I wouldn't have the chance of getting extras I don't want! lol I'd like Rubberman, Mr. March, Sally, Skull Tate, Cordelia w/ bloody eyes, The Butcher, Piggyman, Bloodyface, Bette and Dot, Lana Winters, the Addiction Demon, and Scathach! Hey look, that's 12 minis! Enough for AT LEAST one set. There are so many other characters that would make great minis, too! :)

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby jagpop » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:54 am

I'd like to see more variants like maybe Saw Billy on a tricycle or an Unmasked Trick R Treat Sam.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
repoman
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby repoman » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

So, I've taken ages to watch Trick R Treat, found out there's a Pop and now it's like £70. God damn it!

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 688
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby jagpop » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:23 am

repoman wrote:So, I've taken ages to watch Trick R Treat, found out there's a Pop and now it's like £70. God damn it!

Good movie. And yes, it's a nice looking Pop. I'm still looking for one as well. I have the mystery mini but still need his bigger brother...lol.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Hellboy. Hellboy. Hellboy. Abe Sapien. Hellboy. Cloverfield Monster. Hunchback. Chupacabra. Bride of Frankenstien. Universal Monsters Dracula. Invisible Man. Hellboy.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
ShyGuyPal
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby ShyGuyPal » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Over Christmas I attempted drawing concept art of potential Horror Classics Mystery Minis. I tried to follow the artstyle of Reis O'Brien, who does the art for them. Very crude, some of them inaccurate, but I think they get the point across and wanted to share. :)
Image
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16, NIV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

User avatar
justjonnoh
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:01 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby justjonnoh » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Love your blob!

My list would be
The Fisherman (IKWYDLS)
Sidney Prescott (Scream) -- would probably be an exclusive
Nancy Thompson (NOES) -- would probably be an exclusive
Candyman
New Nightmare Freddy
Gizmo (Gremlins)
The Red Devil (Scream Queens)
Brandon James (Scream the TV Series)
Selene (Underworld)
Michael Korvin (Underworld)
Glenn (Seed Of Chucky)
Troll
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Leaprachaun

User avatar
zAkbar_777
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm
Location: St. Paul, MN

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby zAkbar_777 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:41 pm

I'm excited for toy fair, I really hope they show us a new wave of horror minis!
"I am no Ser" instagram: admiralzakbar

User avatar
popmad2016
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:45 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby popmad2016 » Sat May 27, 2017 2:18 am

So...is series 4 likely to happen? Any word? Love this line....
Image

User avatar
zAkbar_777
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm
Location: St. Paul, MN

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby zAkbar_777 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:03 pm

popmad2016 wrote:So...is series 4 likely to happen? Any word? Love this line....


I have a feeling if they do plan on a series 4 it will be announced with the glams of the Horror Pint Size Heroes. Or they will wait till next year and the PSH's will have the spotlight this year... I hope we get a new series for the fall though!
"I am no Ser" instagram: admiralzakbar

User avatar
Libertyroxx
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 pm
Location: Brooklyn Baby!!!

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 pm

I'd love to see any of the remaining Universal Monster classics (Dracula, Bride of Frankenstein). Maybe Damien from the Omen or Malachai from Children of the Corn. Always down for more Burton and Gremlins. Would also dig the classic Count or London Count from Bram Stoker's Dracula.

That aside so many great ideas here already!
Brian; the Funatic formerly known as paxderomano

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Mister Piggy Wiggy
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Tue May 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Anything from John Carpenter.
29/Male/CHINESE


I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3


I collect amazing fan signs like this!

User avatar
kihou
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:38 am
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby kihou » Tue May 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Cujo, Crypt Keeper, Licker zombie from Resident Evil, Babadook, Nun from the Conjuring 2, the red faced demon from Insidious, the faun and the hand-eyes monster from Pan's Labyrinth, Puppet Master puppets, the lady from the Grudge, the girl from the Ring.
ISO: Harry Potter Series 2 Mystery Minis: Buckbeak (HT)
Stranger Things Mystery Minis: Steve (Gamestop) and Eleven with Eggos (HT)

zoomfactor32
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: Henderson, CO

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby zoomfactor32 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Lots of great list in this thread! I hope we get some news on these soon! The Horror MM's are my favorite.

Musashi
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Musashi » Wed May 31, 2017 6:59 pm

I would love to see Candyman, Pumpkinhead, Tall Man (Phantasm) and a dwarf, Kayako (The Grudge), the alien from "The Thing", some more Cenobites, Leslie Vernon, Babyface, Bram Stoker's Dracula with the weird hair, Annabelle, Boone/Cabal or Buttonface/Dr. Dekker from "Nightbreed", Frank the Bunny, Babadook, maybe a baby buggy for Rosemary's Baby, Carol Ann in front of a TV for Poltergeist, and Tar Man from Return of the Living Dead.

User avatar
Funko Pop! Fan16
Posts: 4114
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am
Location: Bean Station, TN

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Norman Bates, Norman Bates, Norman Bates... so close in series 3 :(

Would like to see a Glenn from Seed of Chucky just so we can have the whole family, but I doubt that will happen just because the backlash the film received.

A new Ash from "Ash vs Evil Dead" would be nice as well.

A Mother Corpse from Psycho would be awesome as well!
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

muffinhunter
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby muffinhunter » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:36 pm

We're not getting a series 4, are we? They seem to have announced everything BUT at this point, MM-wise and other-format-wise for horror. I'm hoping for an August surprise, but I'm not counting on one.

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 2760
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby willy wonka » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 pm

I love that someone mentioned killer clowns from outer space. lol
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

willy wonka wrote:I love that someone mentioned killer clowns from outer space. lol


it is the single greatest film in all of cinema, so I am disappointed more people haven't mentioned it.

User avatar
BillyLouis
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 am
Location: 315.
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
willy wonka wrote:I love that someone mentioned killer clowns from outer space. lol


it is the single greatest film in all of cinema, so I am disappointed more people haven't mentioned it.

They would make for amazing POP!s and Minis. And, I would like to see Jojo the Klownzilla as a six inch POP!.
Image
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."
Looking for: M:Hellhound Voltron Cthulhu. P:Blood splatter Crowley("Supernatural"), Buffy Summers.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:46 pm

BillyLouis wrote:They would make for amazing POP!s and Minis. And, I would like to see Jojo the Klownzilla as a six inch POP!.


I have been pushing various companies to make a Klownzilla anything for years now :(

User avatar
BillyLouis
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 am
Location: 315.
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:They would make for amazing POP!s and Minis. And, I would like to see Jojo the Klownzilla as a six inch POP!.


I have been pushing various companies to make a Klownzilla anything for years now :(

I'll make a call to Brian and we'll get this done, Senor Yac. I mean he did post in my "Supernatural" want thread, so we're super tight now.
Image
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."
Looking for: M:Hellhound Voltron Cthulhu. P:Blood splatter Crowley("Supernatural"), Buffy Summers.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:09 pm

well heck, i'm honored that you'd use your considerable sway to make my dream a reality.

User avatar
BillyLouis
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 am
Location: 315.
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby BillyLouis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Mr Yac wrote:well heck, i'm honored that you'd use your considerable sway to make my dream a reality.

I am a dream maker, Yac, that's what I live for. Plus, us Spawn guys that invaded here need to stick together. ;-)
Image
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."
Looking for: M:Hellhound Voltron Cthulhu. P:Blood splatter Crowley("Supernatural"), Buffy Summers.

User avatar
ShyGuyPal
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:07 pm

muffinhunter wrote:We're not getting a series 4, are we? They seem to have announced everything BUT at this point, MM-wise and other-format-wise for horror. I'm hoping for an August surprise, but I'm not counting on one.

I wouldn't count it out for this year just yet. It could be one of those quick turn around releases, like announce them then release them 2-3 weeks later. To your point, they have had several opportunities on the Blog to update about those or announce something at SDCC, so it's starting to look grimmer. It would be a nice surprise though! :)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16, NIV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 pm

yeah, with so much other horror stuff getting announced i'm getting pretty worried we won't be getting a series 4 anytime soon.

ZartansBro
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:32 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby ZartansBro » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:05 am

If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.
Wanted Minis: Patrick Bateman, Zuul/Terror Dog, Frozen Jack Torrance, Masked Alex DeLarge, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Keeper
Have: Gold Cylon, Cylon, Starbuck, Tron, GitD Tron, Spock, Captain Kirk, Locutus, Dr. Lazarus

User avatar
ShyGuyPal
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby ShyGuyPal » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:47 am

ZartansBro wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.

Oh wow, you're totally right!
Series 2 was announced September 1st
https://funko.com/blogs/news/61021827-anime-and-horror
Series 3 was announced August 18th
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soo ... ead-mopeez
Woo-hoo! So close if it's happening!
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16, NIV

Feel free to stop by my blog at https://tinytoyshelf.blogspot.com/!

BerserkerBlack
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby BerserkerBlack » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:23 am

I hope they announce series 4 soon, i need my blind box fix lol

muffinhunter
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby muffinhunter » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm

ShyGuyPal wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.

Oh wow, you're totally right!
Series 2 was announced September 1st
https://funko.com/blogs/news/61021827-anime-and-horror
Series 3 was announced August 18th
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soo ... ead-mopeez
Woo-hoo! So close if it's happening!


Yes, I've been trying to stay positive by remembering this, but it just feels like they've added horror to so many other categories now and were drifting away from the MM style. But hey, I'm gonna keep my hopes up until September. If we hear nothing by then ... I guess I'll just be disappointed. Not much I can do. :)

ZartansBro
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:32 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby ZartansBro » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 am

muffinhunter wrote:
ShyGuyPal wrote:
ZartansBro wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, it wasn't until about this time last year that we heard about series 3. I really hope we at least get a series 4, because there are still so many characters left unmade, even if you only look at characters who are already made as pops.

Oh wow, you're totally right!
Series 2 was announced September 1st
https://funko.com/blogs/news/61021827-anime-and-horror
Series 3 was announced August 18th
https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soo ... ead-mopeez
Woo-hoo! So close if it's happening!


Yes, I've been trying to stay positive by remembering this, but it just feels like they've added horror to so many other categories now and were drifting away from the MM style. But hey, I'm gonna keep my hopes up until September. If we hear nothing by then ... I guess I'll just be disappointed. Not much I can do. :)


Keep your fingers crossed! I'd love for the Horror Classics line to go on forever. If this line were to end, though, I'd at least want to get one last wave or special release with the last three Universal monsters that Funko made as Pops: Dracula, Frankenstein's Bride, and the Phantom of the Opera. I want many more characters than just those three, but they feel like the most glaring gap in my collection right now.
Wanted Minis: Patrick Bateman, Zuul/Terror Dog, Frozen Jack Torrance, Masked Alex DeLarge, Grady Twins, Scarred Chucky, GITD Pennywise, Zombie Ed, Guitar Crow, B&W Alfred Hitchcock, Keeper
Have: Gold Cylon, Cylon, Starbuck, Tron, GitD Tron, Spock, Captain Kirk, Locutus, Dr. Lazarus

post31
Posts: 317
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby post31 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:31 pm

The Adams Family. Wait are they considered horror. Awe who cares I want Adams Family mystery minis.
I tried

User avatar
mel
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby mel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:05 am

How about Bub from Day of the Dead? He's the most lovable zombie of all time!
I'm a PBS Nerd!

Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: What lineup do you want for Horror series 4?

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 am

post31 wrote:The Adams Family. Wait are they considered horror. Awe who cares I want Adams Family mystery minis.


If Beetlejuice is horror I don't see why the Addams can't be.


Return to “Blind Bags”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users