Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
Esko5150

Re: Avengers Infinity War - what minis will we get

Postby Esko5150 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:16 pm

MONSTER wrote:Went to 2 different Targets and managed to get the 6 arm creature 1/36 and the 1/72 creature. Sorry I don't know their names and don't want to look them up and accidentally see movie spoilers.

The 6 arm guy is called Outrider and the big creature guy is named Corvus Glaive.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Esko5150 wrote:
MONSTER wrote:Went to 2 different Targets and managed to get the 6 arm creature 1/36 and the 1/72 creature. Sorry I don't know their names and don't want to look them up and accidentally see movie spoilers.

The 6 arm guy is called Outrider and the big creature guy is named Corvus Glaive.

The big creature is Cull Obsidian. (Corvus Glaive is in the Walmart cases.)

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:08 pm

Outrider and Cull Obsidian. Outrider is of Thanos' soldiers and Cull Obsidian (who is actualey 1/24) is one of his Children who serve as his lieutenants (kind of like Gamora and Nebula).
ImageImageImageImage
POP: 211
Pint Size Heroes: 64
Powered by Funko boxes: 24
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool
Most Recent Pick Up: Fugitive Toys Party Haul! Thank you Fugitive Crew!

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:55 pm

nightschwing wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Lol sorry, was totally looking at my corvus glaive mini when I typed that. Yeah it's Cull Obsidian

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:32 am

nightschwing wrote:
Katers wrote:I went to 8 different Targets today - all showed as having minis in stock on Brickseek, but only 5 of them either had them out, or could find them in the back when I asked about them. 2 had common cases (GRRRRRR), 2 had the dreaded case C (one even came out in the cardboard box, labeled C), and 1 was an absolute score - Groot and Vision! YES!!!! Groot was absolutely the lightest of all the minis in this set - he's very (ha ha) willowy. Freakin' teenagers - they can eat anything, and they don't gain any weight! LOL! I think Vision was pretty on par with Thanos - a little heavier.

I had the same problem with the Walmarts I stopped by last night. So many common cases! I finally found a Walmart with three exclusive cases and three common cases — all untouched — but I had to be super fast because I had to be somewhere in 30 minutes. I pulled another Spider-man and Black Panther, but I also got Corvus Glaive and finally found Outrider, so that was neat. (Weirdly none of the common cases contained Cull Obsidian, so no chance of finding Doctor Strange.)

I have Gamora, Cull Obsidian, Spider-man and two Panthers posted in the trade/sell forum if anyone needs them. At this point I’m mostly looking for exclusives.

Nice pulls, congrats! My local Walmarts still have absolutely nothing for these minis. The closest Walmart I found to me that had them was about 1/2 hour away. Which is just ridiculous! But at least I tracked SOME down..! And my local Target finally had their minis out today. Common case. Because they hate me. Maybe my other Target will be kinder.

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:19 am

Katers wrote:Nice pulls, congrats! My local Walmarts still have absolutely nothing for these minis. The closest Walmart I found to me that had them was about 1/2 hour away. Which is just ridiculous! But at least I tracked SOME down..! And my local Target finally had their minis out today. Common case. Because they hate me. Maybe my other Target will be kinder.

I’m thinking of going on another hunt tomorrow. The DPCI popped up at one of my Targets this morning, but this Target got a huge makeover about two months ago and put their entire Funko/collectibles area on clearance. Pretty much every Pop was $2.68. Now it’s just a tiny section in the back comprised mostly of Stranger Things merch. So sure enough I get there, and the Infinity War Mystery Minis are nowhere to be found, and nobody knows what I’m talking about.

I did find a new case at a nearby Barnes & Noble. I nabbed a second Hulkbuster just in case anybody has an exclusive to trade.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:01 pm

I haven’t had much luck at my local Targets. All but one of them received a non exclusive box. I was able to pull a vision from the one store that did get an exclusive box though. Still on the hunt for Groot and Widow.
ImageImageImageImageImage

MONSTER

Postby MONSTER » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Esko5150 wrote:
nightschwing wrote:
Esko5150 wrote:

Lol sorry, was totally looking at my corvus glaive mini when I typed that. Yeah it's Cull Obsidian

Thanks!

Dayhiker

Postby Dayhiker » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Jarpo wrote:323-01-1841

thank you! still out of stock for us...

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Only ones I need are the Target exclusives. I just recently checked my Local Targets and they are getting non-exclusive boxes. smh
Funko Collector since Aug. '16 :freddy3:
IG: anygivenfunko
Pop/Dorbz/Minis: 500+
Collections: Star Wars / Pennywise / MOTU dorbz/ Mystery Minis

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:54 pm

All i need to complete the common set is Iron Spider and Doc Strange. Pretty p*** because I missed somebody who was trading their Doc for an Astral Grandmaster this morning!
ImageImageImageImage
Powered by Funko boxes: 24
First Funko Product: Captain Rex Wobbler
First POP: Deadpool
Most Recent Pick Up: Fugitive Toys Party Haul! Thank you Fugitive Crew!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:59 pm

jkcohen626 wrote:All i need to complete the common set is Iron Spider and Doc Strange. Pretty p*** because I missed somebody who was trading their Doc for an Astral Grandmaster this morning!

Do you have any doubles? I have a spare Iron Spider.

FunkoMeansFun

Postby FunkoMeansFun » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Jarpo wrote:Here are my weights and layout for Case F of the Target exclusives. This was the strangest layout I've seen in a while...it actually WAS a mystery what was what since the 1/12s were not together and the two 1/24s were not together.

Target Case F:
TBL - 52.3 - Gamora
TML - 47.5
TFL - 51.8 - Thor
TBR - 47.0 - Black Panther
TMR - 46.0
TFR - 51.5 - Thor

BBL - 64.7 - VISION
BML - 46.3
BFL - 65.3 - THANOS
BBR - 55.9 - HULK
BMR - 48.3
BFR - 65.8 - THANOS

(Lando pictured because he's awesome)

Those lol nice.
:freddy3: Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:30 pm

nightschwing wrote:
Katers wrote:Nice pulls, congrats! My local Walmarts still have absolutely nothing for these minis. The closest Walmart I found to me that had them was about 1/2 hour away. Which is just ridiculous! But at least I tracked SOME down..! And my local Target finally had their minis out today. Common case. Because they hate me. Maybe my other Target will be kinder.

I’m thinking of going on another hunt tomorrow. The DPCI popped up at one of my Targets this morning, but this Target got a huge makeover about two months ago and put their entire Funko/collectibles area on clearance. Pretty much every Pop was $2.68. Now it’s just a tiny section in the back comprised mostly of Stranger Things merch. So sure enough I get there, and the Infinity War Mystery Minis are nowhere to be found, and nobody knows what I’m talking about.

I did find a new case at a nearby Barnes & Noble. I nabbed a second Hulkbuster just in case anybody has an exclusive to trade.

If I couldn't see that you were in Maryland, I'd assume we were talking about the same Target. UGH! I have 4 not too terribly far from me. One has a common case, and won't restock for a bit, so that's out. One is the tiny section full of Stranger Things stuff (though at least the employees are nice enough to try looking in the back for me). One has employees that flat out lie to me and say their system shows nothing, even though other Targets keep trying to direct me to them since their system shows they have them in stock. And the final one is just being lazy and won't even look in the back for me since the 'street date shows as 4/22' - never mind that further out Targets have them on the shelves. Fail.

I shouldn't complain, since I have 2/3 of the Target exclusives in hand...but it's very frustrating! Plus, I'd love to be able to help some people out with extras if I got so lucky..!

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Katers wrote:If I couldn't see that you were in Maryland, I'd assume we were talking about the same Target. UGH! I have 4 not too terribly far from me. One has a common case, and won't restock for a bit, so that's out. One is the tiny section full of Stranger Things stuff (though at least the employees are nice enough to try looking in the back for me). One has employees that flat out lie to me and say their system shows nothing, even though other Targets keep trying to direct me to them since their system shows they have them in stock. And the final one is just being lazy and won't even look in the back for me since the 'street date shows as 4/22' - never mind that further out Targets have them on the shelves. Fail.

I shouldn't complain, since I have 2/3 of the Target exclusives in hand...but it's very frustrating! Plus, I'd love to be able to help some people out with extras if I got so lucky..!

Maybe the street date explains it. I went to three other Targets this morning where the DPCI popped up overnight. Nothing. It’s aggravating because some of these stores only ever get one shipment, and if you miss whatever exclusives were in the assortments they got, you’re out of luck. (Still smarting from the Hot Topic exclusives in the most recent series of Harry Potter Mystery Minis.)

On the plus side, the last Target was putting the jumbo Thanos exclusives out while I was there. I’d seen the pictures online and wasn’t really into it, but that thing is beautiful in person. So I got one. And I made a new friend in the guy behind me in the self-checkout line — he had the other two.

Belvik

Postby Belvik » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 am

nightschwing wrote:
Maybe the street date explains it. I went to three other Targets this morning where the DPCI popped up overnight. Nothing. It’s aggravating because some of these stores only ever get one shipment, and if you miss whatever exclusives were in the assortments they got, you’re out of luck. (Still smarting from the Hot Topic exclusives in the most recent series of Harry Potter Mystery Minis.)

On the plus side, the last Target was putting the jumbo Thanos exclusives out while I was there. I’d seen the pictures online and wasn’t really into it, but that thing is beautiful in person. So I got one. And I made a new friend in the guy behind me in the self-checkout line — he had the other two.

It's way past the street date for these. Went to a target by my work and asked a guy if they had the minis in stock, goes and grabs a case and before he can even set the box down a manager appears. Stops the employee and asks him for the street date before he could even open the box. Employee can't find it, manager looks and street date was late March. So...if they tell you it's a street date thing they are incorrect.

ssdautocity

Postby ssdautocity » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:52 am

Belvik wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

It's way past the street date for these. Went to a target by my work and asked a guy if they had the minis in stock, goes and grabs a case and before he can even set the box down a manager appears. Stops the employee and asks him for the street date before he could even open the box. Employee can't find it, manager looks and street date was late March. So...if they tell you it's a street date thing they are incorrect.

Oh wow that is good to know I thought it was a street date issue as well huh.

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 am

ssdautocity wrote:
Belvik wrote:
nightschwing wrote:

Oh wow that is good to know I thought it was a street date issue as well huh.

Nope. They've got a set date, which is when Target is planning on putting them out on the shelves, but not a street date. Unfortunately some Targets are being stubborn and not putting them out until the set date (which is the 22nd).

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:33 am

Target is killing me with these. Never saw a single exclusive Spider-Man mini at Target. Still, haven't seen the R&M PSH Target, and knowing the stores around here we won't be seeing the Infinity War exclusives either. If a store has their own exclusives how do they keep getting boxes that are not their own store exclusive versions?
Brian; the Funatic formerly known as paxderomano

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

nightschwing

Postby nightschwing » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:43 am

Libertyroxx wrote:Target is killing me with these. Never saw a single exclusive Spider-Man mini at Target. Still, haven't seen the R&M PSH Target, and knowing the stores around here we won't be seeing the Infinity War exclusives either. If a store has their own exclusives how do they keep getting boxes that are not their own store exclusive versions?

Not sure, but I’ve hit up like six Walmarts in the last few days, and they either had only the common cases or a mixture of common and exclusive cases. Also I’ve been to four Targets since Saturday where the DPCI was in stock, and none of them had anything on the shelf.

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Most of the Targets near me just have a bunch of common Spider-Man and Justice League cases out and pretend that they can't find anything when you ask about newer minis. I have yet to see an actual Target exclusive case of any mini at any of the Targets near me. This is still better than the Walmarts near me that barely carry any Funko products at all.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image ImageImage

kihou

Postby kihou » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Down to just needing Cap, Dr. Strange, and Groot (of course the 3 hardest).

I've got an extra Falcon and Black Widow to try trading for those. Really hoping that stores get another restock but HT restock is not looking good since my local store already got 3 boxes in (and that's about what they max out with).
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)

jkcohen626

Postby jkcohen626 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:03 pm

kihou wrote:Down to just needing Cap, Dr. Strange, and Groot (of course the 3 hardest).

I've got an extra Falcon and Black Widow to try trading for those. Really hoping that stores get another restock but HT restock is not looking good since my local store already got 3 boxes in (and that's about what they max out with).

Good luck and congrats on getting more than 1 of Falcon and Widow. I've basically given up on getting the 1/36 and 1/72 exclusives. I'll definitely get an Iron Spider, Vision and hopefully Strange, but probably not Bucky, Cap, Falcon, Winged Iron Man, WIdow and Groot.
ImageImageImageImage