Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
MattyPHATty

Re: Rick & Morty Mystery Minis *WAVE 2*

Postby MattyPHATty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 am

Mr Yac wrote:I don't get this "boring" crap, this is me trying to buy something I want not a video game. sorry but pulling 6 Mr. Poopy-Butthole figures at nearly 10 bucks a pop isn't exactly thrilling for me.

I’m 100% in agreement with this. You know what isn’t boring? Completing a set with minimal doubles and not spending a lot extra to do it. Fun for me is not spending a bunch of extra money trying to find the last few of a set to complete it

Calvinnooch

Postby Calvinnooch » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 am

Can't wait till they hit NJ. So where have they been found already??

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 am

Calvinnooch wrote:Can't wait till they hit NJ. So where have they been found already??

they haven't even been officially announced yet I think, just the toy fair images

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:40 am

I really hope they're all 1/12. I still have a lot of the extras I bought just to finish my first wave set.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

ISO: Gold Bender Mystery Mini
FT: Astronaut Freddy Dorbz, Blue SD Shirt Freddy Dorbz, Blue Ranger Freddy, Shaggy Proto (Color), Hook w/ Excalibur Pop Proto (color head, white body), Captain America PSH Proto

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 am

BadEugoogolizer wrote:I really hope they're all 1/12. I still have a lot of the extras I bought just to finish my first wave set.

Yeah same here, tons of doubles from wave 1. Hopefully this next series will be a little nicer to me

Greenrome

Postby Greenrome » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:16 am

Aye these are amazing for rick and Morty collectors. I do think too many Rick and Morty things are coming out but it is exciting to see more. I should have the largest rick and Morty collection, as I have all the pops, mystery minis, rick mobile items and other product lines I won't mention in a funko forum lol. But from that perspective I'm excited to keep collecting these!

GetLostYouPsycho

Postby GetLostYouPsycho » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 am

MattyPHATty wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:I don't get this "boring" crap, this is me trying to buy something I want not a video game. sorry but pulling 6 Mr. Poopy-Butthole figures at nearly 10 bucks a pop isn't exactly thrilling for me.

I’m 100% in agreement with this. You know what isn’t boring? Completing a set with minimal doubles and not spending a lot extra to do it. Fun for me is not spending a bunch of extra money trying to find the last few of a set to complete it

Yep. I'd honestly be happy if all mini sets were 1/12 rarity. I loved it when the last GoT set of minis was like that.

Jellica

Postby Jellica » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:06 pm

I hope these don’t start to flood stores anytime soon lol I am really hoping these aren’t a pain to obtain

MattyPHATty

Postby MattyPHATty » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Jellica wrote:I hope these don’t start to flood stores anytime soon lol I am really hoping these aren’t a pain to obtain

It’s getting really tough on the wallet with all these different sets coming out so close together.

Jellica

Postby Jellica » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm

MattyPHATty wrote:
Jellica wrote:I hope these don’t start to flood stores anytime soon lol I am really hoping these aren’t a pain to obtain

It’s getting really tough on the wallet with all these different sets coming out so close together.

Very true sucks too when you stay pulling doubles as well

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 am

Does anyone know when these are going to release. I want to go after the noob noob.
ImageImage

popoy

Postby popoy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Really wish we are getting Noob Noob Pop! as well.
Popoy
Pop Count: 160 :freddy2:
Grails: FDO2017 Pink T-Bone, SDCC2013 Boba Fett Droids, SDCC2015 Unmasked Leia (Boush), Holographic Darth Vader
Collects Stranger Things, Rick and Morty, Futurama, and sets that I like

Return to “Blind Bags”