Spider-Man Classics Mystery Minis!

Great things come in mysterious miniature or pint sized packages, but which great thing will it be? It's all a mystery until you open one. Then the fun begins.
KnightsOfRey

Re: Spider-Man Classics Mystery Minis!

Postby KnightsOfRey » Wed May 24, 2017 10:55 pm

kihou wrote:
KnightsOfRey wrote:They might want to spread out the exclusives more so that each store has a chance of at least one exclusive in the box.

I guess they could just swap the Kraven in the Silk box for the 1:24 in the Unmasked box and have an exclusive in every box. That would be a good idea.

The Head

Postby The Head » Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 am

IMHO, every box at a store with exclusives should have all the exclusives in it. That way if you buy a case from one of those stores, at least you know you're getting all of that store's exclusives.
ISO: Juggernaut, Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Thu May 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Got 2 of them, spent some time trying to make sure I didn't get two common spiderman and I got Black Cat and Doc Ock instead.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Mr Yac wrote:so am I alone in thinking the original Goblin mini looks way better than the new one?

Nope. The face on the original has so much more menace and personality. The newer one looks...dopey. The Glider is cool, though.
POP! Count: 94
Mystery Mini Count: 73
Dorbz: 12
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (SOTL)
50th POP: Hawkgirl (LoT)
Most Recent POP: Twilight Ringwraith
Currently ISO: Prince John, SSGSS Vegeta (Metallic)
Grails: Two-Face, Doctor Doom, Prince John, Unmasked Flash
My Collection.

professorratigan

Postby professorratigan » Mon May 29, 2017 9:10 pm

After getting off work, I decided to drop by Gamestop and saw they had some of the Spider-Man Minis. A co-worker of mine had been buying them, so only about six were left. I picked some up and weighed them in my hand and decided to go with the heaviest two. I knew my co-worker got Venom, so, the weight of one of the boxes in particular was intriguing to me. I figured it was the Rhino, or, possibly the Lizard, so I decided to go for it, because either of those would have made me happy. It turns out it WAS Lizard! Woo! I also got the regular 1/6 Spidey. Which, whatever. Lizard more than made up for it. I'm pretty much only interested in the villains, though, and Kraven is still my most wanted in the set.

When are the Walmart and Target exclusives supposed to come out?
POP! Count: 94
Mystery Mini Count: 73
Dorbz: 12
Collecting since: August 24, 2014
First POP: Hannibal Lecter (SOTL)
50th POP: Hawkgirl (LoT)
Most Recent POP: Twilight Ringwraith
Currently ISO: Prince John, SSGSS Vegeta (Metallic)
Grails: Two-Face, Doctor Doom, Prince John, Unmasked Flash
My Collection.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon May 29, 2017 11:33 pm

professorratigan wrote:After getting off work, I decided to drop by Gamestop and saw they had some of the Spider-Man Minis. A co-worker of mine had been buying them, so only about six were left. I picked some up and weighed them in my hand and decided to go with the heaviest two. I knew my co-worker got Venom, so, the weight of one of the boxes in particular was intriguing to me. I figured it was the Rhino, or, possibly the Lizard, so I decided to go for it, because either of those would have made me happy. It turns out it WAS Lizard! Woo! I also got the regular 1/6 Spidey. Which, whatever. Lizard more than made up for it. I'm pretty much only interested in the villains, though, and Kraven is still my most wanted in the set.

When are the Walmart and Target exclusives supposed to come out?

Nice haul! I am waiting on Lizard and Kraven for the regular set, then the rest of the exclusives. I don't think there's a release date for the store exclusives.

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Tue May 30, 2017 1:59 pm

I am hoping the Target / Walgreens boxes show up within a week or two. They were supposed to be coming out in June, and that is only a couple days away. Plus all the targets around here have almost no pops or minis, and I've been seeing rumors of a Funko reset at the end of May / start of June.

I check every day or two to see if the Spiderman minis show up on Walmart.com (sold by Walmart).

I checked many area Gamestops on Saturday to see if I could find a case with two heavy boxes, to no avail. But then on Sunday my local Hot Topic got these in and I was able to snag the Lizard (he is noticeably lighter than Venom). Now I just need Rhino and the exclusives. I think will just ebay Rhino, as there really aren't any nearby places getting the non-exclusive boxes left for me to check (a gamestop employee told me it looked like they wouldn't be getting any more in the near future). Walgreens might put some out in like 2019 or something.

I anticipate the Lizard, Rhino, and to a lesser extent Sandman to be among the toughest of these to get ahold of, because I think a very large fraction of the overall boxes sold are going to be Target / Walmart exclusive boxes. Of course the unmasked exclusives are going to be extremely difficult pulls as well.

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue May 30, 2017 2:35 pm

I'm waiting for the exclusives to drop as well, although I do still need rhino and silk, but I think both may be swapped out for exclusives at target and walmart. May need to ebay those, but silk may be too rich for my blood since she's 1/72 I think.
ISO: Juggernaut, Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Tue May 30, 2017 5:20 pm

The Head wrote:I'm waiting for the exclusives to drop as well, although I do still need rhino and silk, but I think both may be swapped out for exclusives at target and walmart. May need to ebay those, but silk may be too rich for my blood since she's 1/72 I think.

Silk, Kraven, Miles, and Spider-Woman are all in both the Target and Wal-Mart boxes. So while she is 1/72, there should end up being more of her out there than any of the other 1/72s (and even the exclusive 1/36s, I'd bet).

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Tue May 30, 2017 6:30 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:
The Head wrote:I'm waiting for the exclusives to drop as well, although I do still need rhino and silk, but I think both may be swapped out for exclusives at target and walmart. May need to ebay those, but silk may be too rich for my blood since she's 1/72 I think.

Silk, Kraven, Miles, and Spider-Woman are all in both the Target and Wal-Mart boxes. So while she is 1/72, there should end up being more of her out there than any of the other 1/72s (and even the exclusive 1/36s, I'd bet).

That's what happened with the Harry Potter ones too, McGonagall was easier to come by than the Barnes and Noble exclusives.

The Head

Postby The Head » Tue May 30, 2017 7:26 pm

bakivali wrote:
KnightsOfRey wrote:

That's what happened with the Harry Potter ones too, McGonagall was easier to come by than the Barnes and Noble exclusives.

Good to know. Appreciate the info since I'm not a veteran mini buyer.

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Tue May 30, 2017 10:55 pm

My local Super Target seemed to be in mid-reset today. No new Pops but they had a full box of R&M out, as well as two full boxes of the retro video games and a fresh box of the GPK 2. I was really hoping for Spider-man but none to be seen. I'm still hoping they bring them out soon, but now I'm afraid it might end up being closer to the movie.

They did have the Pop & Pint shirts out and some other new shirts, and those all looked pretty cool.

LTHW

Postby LTHW » Wed May 31, 2017 4:06 am

Did they have the Green Ranger Pop & PSH shirt, Knights of Rey?

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Wed May 31, 2017 9:15 am

LTHW wrote:Did they have the Green Ranger Pop & PSH shirt, Knights of Rey?

Yep that one and the Rick & Morty.

RogueSolo

Postby RogueSolo » Wed May 31, 2017 9:46 am

I'm going to be looking for help in these if people end up extras of the less - common figures...
Marty
Funklub member #1093
THE BIG 5-0-0- Mystery Minis, and growing!
ImageImage

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 am

The Walmart sclusies are up on walmart.com, so I imagine they will start showing up on shelves as well.

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:07 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:The Walmart sclusies are up on walmart.com, so I imagine they will start showing up on shelves as well.

I wish Walmart had a store tracker like Target does (where you can put in your zip code and it will tell you if stores in the area have it in stock or not). Right now it seemed like the SKU/barcode for Brickseek was a shared one or wrong because all my area Walmarts had odd stock numbers.

LTHW

Postby LTHW » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:00 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:
LTHW wrote:Did they have the Green Ranger Pop & PSH shirt, Knights of Rey?

Yep that one and the Rick & Morty.

PM Ya, KoR :bounce:

Geescube
HOF2016
HOF2016

Postby Geescube » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:09 pm

I want venom really bad. I ordered 12 from walmart.com :)
Hi from Alyssa (Uh-Lee-Suh)!
Resident Loki JUNKIE!
ImageImageImage

LTHW

Postby LTHW » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 am

Geescube wrote:I want venom really bad. I ordered 12 from walmart.com :)

Geescube,
if U don't get a Venom from the 12, I got an extra Venom for ya.
Did U order the Walmart exclusive or just the regular Spidey MMs?

Geescube
HOF2016
HOF2016

Postby Geescube » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:48 am

Exclusives! Thank u for offer wish me lucks.
Resident Loki JUNKIE!
ImageImageImage

LTHW

Postby LTHW » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Geescube wrote:Exclusives! Thank u for offer wish me lucks.

Nice!!
If U get any doubles on the exclusives, please keep me in mind!

Geescube
HOF2016
HOF2016

Postby Geescube » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Surely
Resident Loki JUNKIE!
ImageImageImage

bb_206

Postby bb_206 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm

After seeing more pictures of the lizard. I really want him now. Maybe someday we will get him in pop form.

levixkelly

Postby levixkelly » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am

I'm really excited about Silk, she's one of my favorite comic book characters.
:freddy2:
Hi, I'm Levi
Pop Count: 218
My Collection:
http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/memb ... LKPJBQC90/

ImageImage

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Ordered six of the Walmart exclusive boxes and got Venom, Black Cat, Doc Ock, spider-Gwen, Kraven and Iron Spider, pretty happy.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:10 pm

MarvelPopFan75 wrote:Ordered six of the Walmart exclusive boxes and got Venom, Black Cat, Doc Ock, spider-Gwen, Kraven and Iron Spider, pretty happy.

Regular Spider-Gwen or Unmasked exclusive?

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Chazzy82 wrote:
MarvelPopFan75 wrote:Ordered six of the Walmart exclusive boxes and got Venom, Black Cat, Doc Ock, spider-Gwen, Kraven and Iron Spider, pretty happy.

Regular Spider-Gwen or Unmasked exclusive?

Regular, I doubt anyone is lucky enough to pull a 1/24, 1/36 and 1/72 from six boxes on an online order.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

bakivali

Postby bakivali » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:01 am

That's a great haul for only 6 boxes!

I'm getting my order tomorrow, I hope I get lucky too :)

LTHW

Postby LTHW » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:53 am

Congrats on Iron Spidey!!
Is he metallic? Can U post sum pix pls [-o<

GrayJay65

Postby GrayJay65 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:43 pm

Could you give me the UPC code off the bottom of a box please?

KnightsOfRey

Postby KnightsOfRey » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Is anyone finding these in Walmarts or Targets?

In my area I have found the exclusives at one Wal-Mart, but the other three locations still haven't stocked any. I was able to pull the Iron Spider from the one WM, which is cool. I'm annoyed that the other three haven't stocked them, since all three have open space on their mystery mini shelves.

I haven't seen any evidence of the Target exclusives being stocked anywhere in the country. My Targets have done some moving around of their Funko stuff and one of them doesn't seem to have any MM at all in the Funko section.

It's only three weeks until the movie and the toys are in pretty much every store. Let's start getting these exclusive minis on shelves!

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:07 pm

KnightsOfRey wrote:Is anyone finding these in Walmarts or Targets?

In my area I have found the exclusives at one Wal-Mart, but the other three locations still haven't stocked any. I was able to pull the Iron Spider from the one WM, which is cool. I'm annoyed that the other three haven't stocked them, since all three have open space on their mystery mini shelves.

I haven't seen any evidence of the Target exclusives being stocked anywhere in the country. My Targets have done some moving around of their Funko stuff and one of them doesn't seem to have any MM at all in the Funko section.

It's only three weeks until the movie and the toys are in pretty much every store. Let's start getting these exclusive minis on shelves!

Did anyone see that the Spider-Man Homecoming Marvel Collectors Corps box has Spidey and Shocker Mystery Minis? Two more to add to the list LOL

RogueSolo

Postby RogueSolo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm

Chazzy82 wrote:

Did anyone see that the Spider-Man Homecoming Marvel Collectors Corps box has Spidey and Shocker Mystery Minis? Two more to add to the list LOL

To the evilBay!
Marty
Funklub member #1093
THE BIG 5-0-0- Mystery Minis, and growing!
ImageImage

Chazzy82

Postby Chazzy82 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:37 pm

RogueSolo wrote:
Chazzy82 wrote:

To the evilBay!

Oh, Vulture and Homemade Suit Spidey, as well, according to a picture I just saw.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:44 pm

a buddy hooked me up with Lizard, and man is he way bigger then I would've expected....

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Wow he is a big mini lol
-Christina

ImageImage Image Image

ISO: | Vault Boy Freddy |

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 pm

opopssum wrote:Wow he is a big mini lol

Yeah a mini almost as big as a fullsize pop...thats pretty big.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

Dogmatic

Postby Dogmatic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:46 am

Saw some of these at TRU, instantly wanted the Venom. He's a big boy, so I grabbed the two heaviest boxes. Ended up with Venom and Lizard. Not bad.
MOST WANTED: Image

kihou

Postby kihou » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 am

Dogmatic wrote:Saw some of these at TRU, instantly wanted the Venom. He's a big boy, so I grabbed the two heaviest boxes. Ended up with Venom and Lizard. Not bad.

Nice haul! I love Venom's mold. I can't wait until the Target ones come out so we can get an Antivenom.

Return to “Blind Bags”