Star Wars Dorbz

They're tiny and cute. How can you resist?
User avatar
treswright
Posts: 6031
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby treswright » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am

If it goes like the holo Darth Maul release then the release will come on a random day with zero advanced notice!
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Image

User avatar
Valde
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4513
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Valde » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:01 pm

Maybe they’re willing to make a holo Hayden Christensen Dorbz since my asking for a holo Pop of him has fallen on deaf ears.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby ocwankenobi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Valde wrote:Maybe they’re willing to make a holo Hayden Christensen Dorbz since my asking for a holo Pop of him has fallen on deaf ears.



no thanks lol.

i am a stickler. holo vader doesnt make sense. he is never taking to the emperor holding his saber is he?

the lando one especially the chase basically looks like a will i am dorbz.
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries)

User avatar
Starwarsfanatic1
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 pm

KMFH11 wrote:I still need a flocked Chewy lol

And hopefully some new star wars dorbz are coming soon?!?


I need the first flocked Chewbacca too! Hope I can get all of the Solo Chases!
Image

User avatar
KMFH11
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 6885
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby KMFH11 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:52 pm

Starwarsfanatic1 wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:I still need a flocked Chewy lol

And hopefully some new star wars dorbz are coming soon?!?


I need the first flocked Chewbacca too! Hope I can get all of the Solo Chases!

Yup ditto!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -
Image

Image

bluesnote
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby bluesnote » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:31 pm

I went to Disney Store first thing on Friday. They didn't have any new dorbz. :(

User avatar
Starwarsfanatic1
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Starwarsfanatic1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 am

bluesnote wrote:I went to Disney Store first thing on Friday. They didn't have any new dorbz. :(



I did the same thing. I’m thinking they will be released on May the 4th.
Image

User avatar
yokofox33
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:03 am
Location: Florida

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby yokofox33 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:27 pm

My local Disney store didn't have them either. Really hoping I can land the Chases once they release. I paid a premium for the first Flocked Chewie, so hoping I can get lucky when they do release.
Main Collections: Star Wars (Pops, Minis, Dorbz), Harry Potter (Pops & Minis), DBZ, Sailor Moon, Stranger Things (Pops, Dorbz), various animation/TV sets

Image

User avatar
marromero
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:47 pm

yokofox33 wrote:My local Disney store didn't have them either. Really hoping I can land the Chases once they release. I paid a premium for the first Flocked Chewie, so hoping I can get lucky when they do release.


Good luck with hunt I really like the flocked Chewie.

User avatar
nerdandcheese
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby nerdandcheese » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:42 pm

They mentioned on the Funkast that they were delayed until May so May 4th would definitely make sense.
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

Image

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:51 pm

disneyshop has pro-rated discounts

25% over 100 dollars spent.

code CITRUS

just fyi if you want certain dorbz
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries)

User avatar
Jenster521
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:25 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Jenster521 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 am

Im lagging on these. We have them at Disneyland so if you happen to visit the happiest place on earth then youll find all of them there.

User avatar
ssdautocity
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:16 am
Location: United States

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby ssdautocity » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:26 pm

nerdandcheese wrote:They mentioned on the Funkast that they were delayed until May so May 4th would definitely make sense.


Oh wow ok :eek:

User avatar
KMFH11
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 6885
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:44 am

May 4th would make perfect sense for the new solo dorbz! Fingers crossed I can get em all and the chase, don't wanna miss out like i did on the flocked chewy!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -
Image

Image

Jon319jon
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:57 am
Location: san deigo

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Jon319jon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:12 am

Does anyone know the official release date for the Solo Dorbz at the Disney Store? I hear today, Wednesday, next week....any help will be appreciated

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby ocwankenobi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Jon319jon wrote:Does anyone know the official release date for the Solo Dorbz at the Disney Store? I hear today, Wednesday, next week....any help will be appreciated


based on what happened with the first set. i think the answer is there will be no consistency among the stores. i hope i am wrong.

it is slightly surprising because i would expect disney to be more on top of that stuff. its not like they are target..........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries)

Jon319jon
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:57 am
Location: san deigo

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Jon319jon » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:16 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
Jon319jon wrote:Does anyone know the official release date for the Solo Dorbz at the Disney Store? I hear today, Wednesday, next week....any help will be appreciated


based on what happened with the first set. i think the answer is there will be no consistency among the stores. i hope i am wrong.

it is slightly surprising because i would expect disney to be more on top of that stuff. its not like they are target..........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:


I hoping the same....I asked two stores and they have no idea what i'm talking about ugh

User avatar
Pryde72
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:39 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Pryde72 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm

I’m trying to be patient...but it’s not working :)

Anniedamonster
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Anniedamonster » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:20 pm

they all look so awesome. I'm going to need a bigger storage

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby volsspongebob » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 am

Interesting to see the value of the Regular Version of Chewy rise up in value (PPG). Especially considering the new Solo versions coming out. I am looking forward to chasing the chase for the Solo Dorbz. The whole set looks great.

thebigdog14
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby thebigdog14 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 pm

I want a Han Solo Dorbz ride in the Millennium Falcon. Anyone else like the idea?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
KMFH11
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 6885
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby KMFH11 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:13 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:I want a Han Solo Dorbz ride in the Millennium Falcon. Anyone else like the idea?

You and me both! And probably anyone else here who's commented on this thread lol

Fingers crossed!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -
Image

Image

partner-in-crime
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:40 am

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:03 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:I want a Han Solo Dorbz ride in the Millennium Falcon. Anyone else like the idea?

That is an excellent idea, I hope that it happens.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

User avatar
nikkadaniella
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:23 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby nikkadaniella » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:23 pm

I want Luke on the speeder so bad but can't bring myself to pay the Disney Stores ridiculous shipping fee. Gotta hunt it down in store :)
IG: @iheartfunko
Image Image

allcutethings2
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm
Location: Lost in a book
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby allcutethings2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:24 pm

nikkadaniella wrote:I want Luke on the speeder so bad but can't bring myself to pay the Disney Stores ridiculous shipping fee. Gotta hunt it down in store :)



If you order online while in store, it's automatically free shipping.
ISO Porg Minis, Shadow Heartless, and Mage Heartless minis

Pops: 383
Dorbz: 118
Mystery Minis: 350
PSH: 125
Rock Candy: 8
Hikari: 18


Instagram: @allcutethings2

Want list! Always willing to trade!
https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... 1LN4C5FC4/

User avatar
nikkadaniella
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:23 pm
Location: LA
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby nikkadaniella » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:31 pm

allcutethings2 wrote:
nikkadaniella wrote:I want Luke on the speeder so bad but can't bring myself to pay the Disney Stores ridiculous shipping fee. Gotta hunt it down in store :)



If you order online while in store, it's automatically free shipping.


DANNGG!! Thanks for the info. going to do that asap
IG: @iheartfunko
Image Image

User avatar
J_Cal1915
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:21 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby J_Cal1915 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:10 pm

The Solo series is set to be released on May 31st
Hi, I'm Janet

Image Image

User avatar
marromero
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby marromero » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:47 pm

thebigdog14 wrote:I want a Han Solo Dorbz ride in the Millennium Falcon. Anyone else like the idea?


I would love to have that it sounds like a great idea. \:D/ :freddy2:

wolfy233
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:03 am

J_Cal1915 wrote:The Solo series is set to be released on May 31st


Just saw that, cannot wait. Wonder why they are waiting so long compared to when the pops came out though.

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby ocwankenobi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:45 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
J_Cal1915 wrote:The Solo series is set to be released on May 31st


Just saw that, cannot wait. Wonder why they are waiting so long compared to when the pops came out though.


that is indeed strange. especially with the pops and legos and figures. may the 4th would have made sense too.
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries)

User avatar
KMFH11
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 6885
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:05 pm

May 31st!?! But I don't want to wait that long lol
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -
Image

Image

conventiongeek
Posts: 1000
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby conventiongeek » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Saw a handful of Star Wars Dorbz at the Star Wars Shop at Disney Springs... nothing special, but some regular Luke, Vader, Han and a few others.

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 190
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby nightbodega » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:01 pm

conventiongeek wrote:Saw a handful of Star Wars Dorbz at the Star Wars Shop at Disney Springs... nothing special, but some regular Luke, Vader, Han and a few others.


Do you mean you saw the Solo Dorbz or the previous released Star Wars Dorbz? I didn't think I was going to collect them. Boy was I wrong.

allcutethings2
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:25 pm
Location: Lost in a book
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby allcutethings2 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:13 pm

J_Cal1915 wrote:The Solo series is set to be released on May 31st


That would be fantastic! Would make Friday a little easier to handle. I've seen conflicting information, some say the fourth. Is there an ad or release promo from Disney or Funko?
ISO Porg Minis, Shadow Heartless, and Mage Heartless minis

Pops: 383
Dorbz: 118
Mystery Minis: 350
PSH: 125
Rock Candy: 8
Hikari: 18


Instagram: @allcutethings2

Want list! Always willing to trade!
https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... 1LN4C5FC4/

wolfy233
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby wolfy233 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:42 am

nikkadaniella wrote:
allcutethings2 wrote:
nikkadaniella wrote:I want Luke on the speeder so bad but can't bring myself to pay the Disney Stores ridiculous shipping fee. Gotta hunt it down in store :)



If you order online while in store, it's automatically free shipping.


DANNGG!! Thanks for the info. going to do that asap


Oh! Had no idea about this. What great info for future releases!

wolfy233
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby wolfy233 » Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 am

allcutethings2 wrote:
J_Cal1915 wrote:The Solo series is set to be released on May 31st


That would be fantastic! Would make Friday a little easier to handle. I've seen conflicting information, some say the fourth. Is there an ad or release promo from Disney or Funko?


Since I was on here, I found info on Instagram and it's confirmed for the 31st. Only the two pops will be coming out on the 4th.

plasticempire
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:12 pm
Location: Marietta, GA

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby plasticempire » Tue May 01, 2018 8:51 am

Is the Disney Store going to start selling exclusive Pops?

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby volsspongebob » Tue May 01, 2018 9:47 am

plasticempire wrote:Is the Disney Store going to start selling exclusive Pops?


They get the ones from the park on their website. The Collector and Figment come to mind.

User avatar
ocwankenobi
Posts: 1733
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm
Location: Ohio->Boston->Chicago->OC

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby ocwankenobi » Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 am

volsspongebob wrote:
plasticempire wrote:Is the Disney Store going to start selling exclusive Pops?


They get the ones from the park on their website. The Collector and Figment come to mind.



i hope they dont increase that practice. and that is coming from someone who is an annual passholder.

for pixar fest i have seen people take CASES of passholder exclusive shirts and tumblers to flip. and they get the passholder discount................

:rolleyes:
Image
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries)

User avatar
Popoholic_maniac
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Dorbz

Postby Popoholic_maniac » Tue May 01, 2018 3:47 pm

I just want that new flocked chewy
IG: Popoholic_maniac


Return to “Dorbz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users