Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Be they clear, glittery, metallic, distressed, or any other treatment they can come up with, here is your place to talk about Funko's latest hit product
User avatar
geekypeeples
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 6:33 am
Location: New York City/Chicago
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby geekypeeples » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:59 am

MartinMtz702 wrote:Ordered. Can't wait for these to start shipping

Me too hope they ship soon
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!


ImageImageImage
ImageImage

LiquidTease
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby LiquidTease » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:18 am

These are awesome. I need this for my collection.
:compress:

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:44 am

They look nice but I still need the other Freddy mini hikaris
ImageImage

kdmlvr
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby kdmlvr » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:24 pm

I like this one.
My house has too many funko items
To be married to a fellow funatic.

User avatar
Zae05
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:45 pm
Location: San Jose, CA
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Zae05 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Mickey Mouse as a mini hikari looks cool. These mini hikaris have been looking nothing , but incredible.

I am sure we will see tons more Mini Hikari in the future.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

ImageImage

User avatar
nanite
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:30 pm
Location: Greater Portlandia
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby nanite » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:58 am

Oooh, I hadn't realized they went up for preorder already! Man, nice price!
Hi, I'm Seth!
Please visit my custom thread: http://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=58421

kdmlvr
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby kdmlvr » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:45 am

I just hope they do not do too many variants aka more than four
My house has too many funko items
To be married to a fellow funatic.

User avatar
MartinMtz702
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby MartinMtz702 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:31 pm

i hope they do goofy and stitch as mini hikari
Image

IG/Twitter: MartinMtz702 Follow me!

User avatar
konko
Posts: 210
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby konko » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:34 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I wonder where they'll be sold?!


A local vendor told me that they showed up on his order form. So I'm guessing not in Big Box stores ... probably smaller vendors. Like specialty series stuff.
Image Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 934
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Rickakatuna » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

I hope they extend the Disney mini to goofy and donald
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
MartinMtz702
Posts: 750
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby MartinMtz702 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:46 pm

hoping for the same. but would also want full size Goofy and Donald Hikaris
Image

IG/Twitter: MartinMtz702 Follow me!

User avatar
Martian1314
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 am
Location: san diego

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Martian1314 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 pm

This started to show up and I have them already

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1823
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Martian1314 wrote:This started to show up and I have them already

My set just shipped. Do you have the NYCC set? Curious how different the reds are.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Martian1314
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 am
Location: san diego

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Martian1314 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:42 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
Martian1314 wrote:This started to show up and I have them already

My set just shipped. Do you have the NYCC set? Curious how different the reds are.


Yes i do for me the only diff is the color and sticker

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I don't know if I can buy any more Hikari because my entire house will start to smell like dank weed lol


They do have a bad odor to them. But I'm still waiting on Sagittarius Freddy to show up in the shop. It's a must have :freddy3:
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1823
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:44 am

The 5K red is really close to the NYCC version with NYCC being slightly pinker in hue and heavier on the glitter.

Image
New 5K on left, NYCC on right.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Megacam
Posts: 792
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 am
Location: Loo-ah-vull, KY

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Megacam » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 am

I was worried about that, thanks for posting!

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1823
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:48 am

gospeedracer wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:I don't know if I can buy any more Hikari because my entire house will start to smell like dank weed lol


They do have a bad odor to them. But I'm still waiting on Sagittarius Freddy to show up in the shop. It's a must have :freddy3:


Funko picked up on the funk and made a change. The new 4 Color Day Mini Freddys and the XS Mickeys are dank-funk free. :-&

So Brett you will now need a new excuse to explain that smell in your house... ;-) lol
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
Nemesis989
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Nemesis989 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:23 am

These are pretty cool, I assume white Mickey is next
Freshly Minted Funko Fanatic!!!, Thank you everyone for this awesome community

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby gospeedracer » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:I don't know if I can buy any more Hikari because my entire house will start to smell like dank weed lol


They do have a bad odor to them. But I'm still waiting on Sagittarius Freddy to show up in the shop. It's a must have :freddy3:


Funko picked up on the funk and made a change. The new 4 Color Day Mini Freddys and the XS Mickeys are dank-funk free. :-&

So Brett you will now need a new excuse to explain that smell in your house... ;-) lol


:roflmao: :roflmao: That's funny. Gonna give it a try with the Mickeys and of course the Joker :freddy3:
Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1823
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby mohawkjones » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:16 pm



Hot Topic exclusive silver & gold 2-pack coming this month.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

ghostrye
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby ghostrye » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am

Silver and gold Mickey looks really nice. I would love to see a Minnie Mouse to go with Mickey.

User avatar
Goofy_Guy
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:02 pm
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Goofy_Guy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:38 pm

MartinMtz702 wrote:i hope they do goofy and stitch as mini hikari


I'd be so down if Funko did some Goofy Hikari, whether Mini or Full Size. Maybe a 3 pack for the mini xs version with his primary three colors, Green, Orange and his shade of Blue.
My Name Is Sean...GO WARRIORS!!!!!


Pop Price Guide: Link

Instagram: ellocogaijin

ImageImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Chernabog
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Chernabog » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Goofy_Guy wrote:
MartinMtz702 wrote:i hope they do goofy and stitch as mini hikari


I'd be so down if Funko did some Goofy Hikari, whether Mini or Full Size. Maybe a 3 pack for the mini xs version with his primary three colors, Green, Orange and his shade of Blue.


It'd be cool if they did that with all the characters!

User avatar
Goofy_Guy
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 12:02 pm
Location: Lodi, CA

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Goofy_Guy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 am

Chernabog wrote:
Goofy_Guy wrote:
MartinMtz702 wrote:i hope they do goofy and stitch as mini hikari


I'd be so down if Funko did some Goofy Hikari, whether Mini or Full Size. Maybe a 3 pack for the mini xs version with his primary three colors, Green, Orange and his shade of Blue.


It'd be cool if they did that with all the characters!


Yeah if Jelly Belly can come out with themed packs with beans of the character's primary colors, Funko should be able to do the same thing. It would be pretty darn cool.
My Name Is Sean...GO WARRIORS!!!!!


Pop Price Guide: Link

Instagram: ellocogaijin

ImageImageImageImage

Image

User avatar
Chernabog
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: Hikari XS - Mickey Mouse!

Postby Chernabog » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Goofy_Guy wrote:
Chernabog wrote:
Goofy_Guy wrote:
I'd be so down if Funko did some Goofy Hikari, whether Mini or Full Size. Maybe a 3 pack for the mini xs version with his primary three colors, Green, Orange and his shade of Blue.


It'd be cool if they did that with all the characters!


Yeah if Jelly Belly can come out with themed packs with beans of the character's primary colors, Funko should be able to do the same thing. It would be pretty darn cool.


Wonder how many people are buying the hikaris though


Return to “Hikari”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users