Advice for purchases

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Eleven
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Advice for purchases

Postby Eleven » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Good evening to everyone,
A few days ago I asked the Funko site how to buy their beautiful Stranger Things action figures directly from the site, and I was told that it is not possible to buy them directly from the site. Now I often purchase on amazon.com and I buy almost exclusively products distributed and shipped directly from amazon.com. Searching on amazon I found several sellers that offer the action figures of Funko Stranger Things with fullfillment by amazon, but not directly the amazon store. I can mention some of these sellers, Speed ​​Of Light Distributors,Blue Umbrella,Treasure Map, First State Trade, and many other sellers. Who would you recommend buying from? What are your experiences? Any of you could recommend me a seller on amazon where to buy these wonderful action figures? Thank you all

User avatar
TriFeckTa
Posts: 2228
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:11 pm
Location: Little Saigon, California
Contact:

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby TriFeckTa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:23 am

I have no specific recommendations for Amazon sellers, but definitely take note of their feedback. Also typically sellers who put a note, describing the condition of the item are really excellent sellers. But aside from amazon, i would take some time and peruse ebay. Usually i find that ebay has better deals, because they have more sellers per item. On ebay, it is also a lot easier to bargain and negotiate than on amazon.
Hey there, I'm Michael and I am an Iron Man Junkie!
Iron Man POP! Collection (Production Pieces): COMPLETE
Iron Man Proto Count: 39
Iron Man Wacky Wobblers: IN PROGRESS

ISO: Gold Mark 2 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold Mark 1 Iron Man CHASE Wobbler, Gold and Silver 1/12 Freddy Stark Wobblers, and IRON MAN RELATED PROTOS

Check out my IG: @triifeckta
ImageImage

Eleven
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby Eleven » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 am

Thanks for the reply

User avatar
Chernabog
Posts: 561
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby Chernabog » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Hope you managed to find the action figures you were looking for

ghostrye
Posts: 455
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby ghostrye » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:18 am

Eleven- If you are near a Target store, they have been stocking the ST action figures for a few months now...this might be a good option for you so you can check out the quality for ourself before ordering online. They do look great!

Kwik_One
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 am

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby Kwik_One » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Eleven wrote:Good evening to everyone,
A few days ago I asked the Funko site how to buy their beautiful Stranger Things action figures directly from the site, and I was told that it is not possible to buy them directly from the site. Now I often purchase on amazon.com and I buy almost exclusively products distributed and shipped directly from amazon.com. Searching on amazon I found several sellers that offer the action figures of Funko Stranger Things with fullfillment by amazon, but not directly the amazon store. I can mention some of these sellers, Speed ​​Of Light Distributors,Blue Umbrella,Treasure Map, First State Trade, and many other sellers. Who would you recommend buying from? What are your experiences? Any of you could recommend me a seller on amazon where to buy these wonderful action figures? Thank you all


I’d be willing to pick up a set for you at cost plus whatever shipping would be. I also have a redcard so that would be an additional 5% off. Let me know.

Kwik_One
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 am

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby Kwik_One » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Kwik_One wrote:
Eleven wrote:Good evening to everyone,
A few days ago I asked the Funko site how to buy their beautiful Stranger Things action figures directly from the site, and I was told that it is not possible to buy them directly from the site. Now I often purchase on amazon.com and I buy almost exclusively products distributed and shipped directly from amazon.com. Searching on amazon I found several sellers that offer the action figures of Funko Stranger Things with fullfillment by amazon, but not directly the amazon store. I can mention some of these sellers, Speed ​​Of Light Distributors,Blue Umbrella,Treasure Map, First State Trade, and many other sellers. Who would you recommend buying from? What are your experiences? Any of you could recommend me a seller on amazon where to buy these wonderful action figures? Thank you all


I’d be willing to pick up a set for you at cost plus whatever shipping would be. I also have a redcard so that would be an additional 5% off. Let me know.


No guarantees on the chases though. It took me a long time to find them for myself

Jalapenopete
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby Jalapenopete » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:05 pm

You are right if not ebay Amazon, they don't put these out as often, target is hit or miss they usually have 1 or 2 figures, i ve had luck at hot topic
:freddy3:

Image

User avatar
marromero
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Re: Advice for purchases

Postby marromero » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:48 am

Jalapenopete wrote:You are right if not ebay Amazon, they don't put these out as often, target is hit or miss they usually have 1 or 2 figures, i ve had luck at hot topic


I agree Target is hit or miss for sure. I haven't been lucky at Hot Topic but that is good to hear there is some there.


Return to “Action Figures”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users