Twin Peaks Action Figures

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
User avatar
grandpa_stern
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 am

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby grandpa_stern » Mon May 01, 2017 4:30 pm

Hah! I always thought that was just the water sticking the plastic to her skin, but it is blood. Dang!
I'm Josh

willbfree
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:03 am

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby willbfree » Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Crypticness wrote:Does anyone know if another series of these will come any time soon? I'd love a set of Audrey, Harry Truman, Leland, the Giant and the Man From Another Place!


The number of licenses that Funko has taken to a second wave are miniscule, but here's hoping.

Crypticness
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Crypticness » Fri May 05, 2017 2:21 pm

willbfree wrote:
Crypticness wrote:Does anyone know if another series of these will come any time soon? I'd love a set of Audrey, Harry Truman, Leland, the Giant and the Man From Another Place!


The number of licenses that Funko has taken to a second wave are miniscule, but here's hoping.


Hmm, that is a bit discouraging. Could the fact that the majority of the characters I mentioned in my wishlist are also Pop! figures make them being made into action figures be any more likely? As in, since Funko already has the rights to produce those characters'/actors' likenesses, is it more likely than not a possibility? Also, I'm assuming that makes an Audrey figure being more likely than a Sheriff Truman action figure, for example.

User avatar
commodorefunko
Posts: 876
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:06 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby commodorefunko » Fri May 05, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm desperate to get ahold of these, but I'd really like a good paint app. Have any of you found them in the wild?
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 299! I want to get something special for 300!+ 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini/Idolz/Hikari/Mini Hikari Count: 20

ISO: Any color/white Masters of The Universe, X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things, Mr T, and Star Wars protos!!

User avatar
grandpa_stern
Posts: 1496
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 12:43 am

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby grandpa_stern » Fri May 05, 2017 9:23 pm

commodorefunko wrote:I'm desperate to get ahold of these, but I'd really like a good paint app. Have any of you found them in the wild?


I have not.
I'm Josh

Crypticness
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Crypticness » Fri May 05, 2017 11:37 pm

commodorefunko wrote:I'm desperate to get ahold of these, but I'd really like a good paint app. Have any of you found them in the wild?


Yup, I bought mine at a Forbidden Planet store in New York. Had to sort through a few with subpar paint apps until I found a set with really good ones.

User avatar
Gillman74
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:10 am

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Gillman74 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:43 am

I woke up yesterday on my birthday and this was the first thing my kids gave me. They rock! The packaging and paint jobs are perfect. My son said they ordered them and lucked out that they were perfect. Funko, thanks so much for making these. Hope there are more, but if not, these are massively appreciated.

User avatar
Funko Pop! Fan16
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am
Location: Bean Station, TN

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:16 pm

I seen that Toys R Us had these from a post on Instagram for $9.99!? Everywhere on EBay is selling them for like $25-$40?

Anyone know where to find these in person? I don't have a local TRU :( I would like to not pay above $20
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Cosmic_Cow
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am
Location: Jersey Shore
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Mon May 29, 2017 6:32 pm

Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:I seen that Toys R Us had these from a post on Instagram for $9.99!? Everywhere on EBay is selling them for like $25-$40?

Anyone know where to find these in person? I don't have a local TRU :( I would like to not pay above $20


TRU has the shelf tag marked for $9.99 but it's a price mistake, it rings up $29.99. Customer Service will override the price though. I was able to find one locally but I believe they pulled the price tag right after I bought it.

User avatar
Funko Pop! Fan16
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am
Location: Bean Station, TN

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Cosmic_Cow wrote:
Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:I seen that Toys R Us had these from a post on Instagram for $9.99!? Everywhere on EBay is selling them for like $25-$40?

Anyone know where to find these in person? I don't have a local TRU :( I would like to not pay above $20


TRU has the shelf tag marked for $9.99 but it's a price mistake, it rings up $29.99. Customer Service will override the price though. I was able to find one locally but I believe they pulled the price tag right after I bought it.


Ah ok, that makes sense, I was so confused why they were selling them for $10, while everyone else was selling them for $20+

Thanks for clarifying! I might do the Amazon route on them, $23 isn't a bad price then with free shipping :)
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Cosmic_Cow
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am
Location: Jersey Shore
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Mon May 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:
Cosmic_Cow wrote:
Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:I seen that Toys R Us had these from a post on Instagram for $9.99!? Everywhere on EBay is selling them for like $25-$40?

Anyone know where to find these in person? I don't have a local TRU :( I would like to not pay above $20


TRU has the shelf tag marked for $9.99 but it's a price mistake, it rings up $29.99. Customer Service will override the price though. I was able to find one locally but I believe they pulled the price tag right after I bought it.


Ah ok, that makes sense, I was so confused why they were selling them for $10, while everyone else was selling them for $20+

Thanks for clarifying! I might do the Amazon route on them, $23 isn't a bad price then with free shipping :)


$23 isn't a bad price at all. My only word of advice is to try and find these in person. The paint apps are spotty. While one figure in the set might be perfect, the others aren't. I had to sort through 5 sets to find one that was halfway decent all around. Then again, I'm picky when it comes to paint apps. ](*,) lol

User avatar
Funko Pop! Fan16
Posts: 4127
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:29 am
Location: Bean Station, TN

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Funko Pop! Fan16 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Cosmic_Cow wrote:
Funko Pop! Fan16 wrote:
Cosmic_Cow wrote:
TRU has the shelf tag marked for $9.99 but it's a price mistake, it rings up $29.99. Customer Service will override the price though. I was able to find one locally but I believe they pulled the price tag right after I bought it.


Ah ok, that makes sense, I was so confused why they were selling them for $10, while everyone else was selling them for $20+

Thanks for clarifying! I might do the Amazon route on them, $23 isn't a bad price then with free shipping :)


$23 isn't a bad price at all. My only word of advice is to try and find these in person. The paint apps are spotty. While one figure in the set might be perfect, the others aren't. I had to sort through 5 sets to find one that was halfway decent all around. Then again, I'm picky when it comes to paint apps. ](*,) lol


Oh I totally agree with you, I examine my Pops heavily before I buy them! I may wait then to just be sure I can find a good set, along with a good box, I want this TP box to be in good shape. Thanks for the help lol
Jonathan is HERE!
ImageImageImageImage

Crypticness
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Crypticness » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Since a new Comic-Con exclusive 2-pack of Twin Peaks Pops is coming out, is there any hope for more Twin Peaks action figures?

User avatar
TadGhostal
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:35 am

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby TadGhostal » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:19 am

the set has been dropping in price at Amazon pretty steadily - it's down to less than $18 today.

I bought it last week from Amazon and I have ZERO complaints with the condition of the box or the paint apps (the box still has the die-cut peg hole fill piece)


It's now officially half price - $14.99

DarthScooby
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby DarthScooby » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:07 pm

I hope this set sells well enough that we can get at least 1 more 4 pack. I would really like to get

Dale Cooper (as deputy of Twin Peaks in flannel, or in black suit with NO trench coat)
Sherriff Truman
Leland Palmer
Audrey

User avatar
bgiles73
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby bgiles73 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

I would really like to see more from the 1990's series as well as some from the new series. There are many good characters to draw from either way.

User avatar
Younger_Avenger
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 am
Location: Aus

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby Younger_Avenger » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:45 am

These are the first figures since the terminator figures that I really wanted.
TWD: Aaron GOT: Loras Tyrell AHS: Kit, Lana, Kyle, Jimmy

Wants; -King of the hill -Archie/Riverdale -Charmed

schmeebel
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:49 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby schmeebel » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:32 pm

Me to!

User avatar
PopComedian
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Twin Peaks Action Figures

Postby PopComedian » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:02 am

Image
Image


Return to “Action Figures”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users