DC Heroes Action Figures!

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 5231
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue May 09, 2017 12:06 pm

Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Freddy Dorbz proto

FunkoETC
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby FunkoETC » Tue May 09, 2017 1:55 pm

Mr. Freeze looks better with hair. :clapping:
The name is Albert :freddy3:
Amateur Toy Photographer - IG - FunkoETC
Collecting Star Wars - Disney - TMNT - Marvel - and most Freddy's I can get my hands on
ISO - Vanellope & Ralph From Wreck it Ralph
Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Rickakatuna » Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

FunkoETC wrote:Mr. Freeze looks better with hair. :clapping:

I agree. It's like before and after pic
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
1000thghost
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:54 pm
Location: Denver
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby 1000thghost » Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Since they have done two Mr Freeze figures I wonder if their will be both Riddlers and all the Catwomen? I just preordered mine!! I cant wait to add these to all my Batman '66 stuff.
Okay, if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, that's fine, but don't dump your whackadoo all over us. We'd rather not step in it.

dirtyhobbit
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby dirtyhobbit » Tue May 09, 2017 2:39 pm

these actually don't look terrible

User avatar
synergy56
Posts: 2189
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:29 pm
Location: Santa Clara, CA

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby synergy56 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:46 pm

I thought I watched a lot of the original Batman series when I was a kid, but I have no memory of 3 villains from the show. It may be time to watch that entire original series.
Hi, I'm Merri!
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Nikeboi916
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Nikeboi916 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Theres also the batman and robin with the batmobile
Image

User avatar
cooldemigod
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:36 pm
Location: North Riverside, IL

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby cooldemigod » Tue May 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Is this the first action figure chase?
My Name's Josh!!!


Friend me on Quidd - cooldemigod01



ISO:
All FNAF Chases
FNAF Prototypes

ImageImage
Image

User avatar
kassle
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby kassle » Wed May 10, 2017 12:00 am

I used to watch afterschool as a kid.

Obviously, Newmar's Catwoman is a huge memory so I'm thrilled to see her in Wave 1, along with Batman, Robin and Batgirl. The other biggies I remember is the Joker, Penguin and Kitt's Catwoman. I'm assuming they'll be in Wave 2.

I love this style. It's everything I grew up with as a kid, but enhanced.

User avatar
MyLittleFunkos
HOF2016
HOF2016
Posts: 4622
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Wed May 10, 2017 6:53 am

cooldemigod wrote:Is this the first action figure chase?


No. I know Underwater Batman (from Suicide Squad) also has a chase.

I'm seriously excited about these. I've been procrastinating getting the Suicide Squad pieces but this Batman is a must.
Image
I'm Abe

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Batman '66 Action Figures

Postby Crayfish » Wed May 10, 2017 9:10 am

Just a heads up...it looks like preorders are up in some places for the single carded Batman 1966 ReAction figures. Estimated arrival date is June......whereas it seems the Batmobile with Batman and Robin will be out a month early sometime this month in May. Anybody else excited for these?

User avatar
jagpop
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Batman '66 Action Figures

Postby jagpop » Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 am

I'm definitely getting the whole set. Even the packaging looks really nice. Anything 1966 Batman I'm all in.
Image

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

User avatar
Martian1314
Posts: 194
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:40 am
Location: san diego

Re: Batman '66 Action Figures

Postby Martian1314 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:30 am

Crayfish wrote:Just a heads up...it looks like preorders are up in some places for the single carded Batman 1966 ReAction figures. Estimated arrival date is June......whereas it seems the Batmobile with Batman and Robin will be out a month early sometime this month in May. Anybody else excited for these?



Yes your right The Batmobile is either this week or early next week.

User avatar
bigant212
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby bigant212 » Wed May 10, 2017 10:31 am

these came out amazing! huge 66 fan so got to get the whole set

FunkoETC
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 pm
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby FunkoETC » Wed May 10, 2017 11:18 am

Rickakatuna wrote:
FunkoETC wrote:Mr. Freeze looks better with hair. :clapping:

I agree. It's like before and after pic



lol Good one! Never saw it like that lol I hope if/ when they do the different versions of Mr. Freeze - I'm going to need that Arnold Schwarzenegger version - His best line ever :cheers:

Image
The name is Albert :freddy3:
Amateur Toy Photographer - IG - FunkoETC
Collecting Star Wars - Disney - TMNT - Marvel - and most Freddy's I can get my hands on
ISO - Vanellope & Ralph From Wreck it Ralph
Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Rickakatuna » Thu May 11, 2017 2:31 pm

FunkoETC wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:
FunkoETC wrote:Mr. Freeze looks better with hair. :clapping:

I agree. It's like before and after pic



lol Good one! Never saw it like that lol I hope if/ when they do the different versions of Mr. Freeze - I'm going to need that Arnold Schwarzenegger version - His best line ever :cheers:

Image

Holding a giant diamond
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
BillyLouis
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:55 am
Location: 315.
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby BillyLouis » Thu May 11, 2017 2:58 pm

I really like these, and I think I may have to snag them. I love that there is an Otto Preminger and Eli Wallach version of Mr. Freeze, but it'll probably be a b**** tracking the chase down. Where's the love for George Sanders though!?!?
Image
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."
Looking for: M:Hellhound Voltron Cthulhu. P:Blood splatter Crowley("Supernatural"), Buffy Summers.

User avatar
Valde
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Valde » Thu May 11, 2017 2:59 pm

I didn't remember any of them either but they look pretty cool.

Image

Image

Image
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

User avatar
randig
Posts: 307
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby randig » Thu May 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Those Mr. Freeze, Had to look up why one had hair and the other didnt.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
comic book guy
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 pm
Location: California

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 11, 2017 6:15 pm

I want that chase Mr Freeze!
Mike

User avatar
Nikeboi916
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Nikeboi916 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:55 am

Just got the batman and robin with the batmobile in and its pretty cool.
Image

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Crayfish » Wed May 17, 2017 8:13 am

Nikeboi916 wrote:Just got the batman and robin with the batmobile in and its pretty cool.


Did you get it from on online store or local brick and mortar? If so...which one?


Just curious to see if my preorder is shipping soon.


O noticed that there was someone in California that had an Ebay store that had one but his price was about 10 dollars more than everywhere else plus $10 dollars for the slowest shipping in existence.

User avatar
Nikeboi916
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 am
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Nikeboi916 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Crayfish wrote:
Nikeboi916 wrote:Just got the batman and robin with the batmobile in and its pretty cool.


Did you get it from on online store or local brick and mortar? If so...which one?


Just curious to see if my preorder is shipping soon.


O noticed that there was someone in California that had an Ebay store that had one but his price was about 10 dollars more than everywhere else plus $10 dollars for the slowest shipping in existence.


Local store had it..so you should be getting it soon if you preordered it.
Image

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Crayfish » Wed May 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Nikeboi916 wrote:
Local store had it..so you should be getting it soon if you preordered it.



Can we see some pics? How do the capes look?

User avatar
Treblemdk
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 9:16 pm
Location: Chino, CA
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Treblemdk » Wed May 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Really dig the details on these ones
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Crayfish » Thu May 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Got an email from BBTS today saying that they should be shipping soon but not really telling me that mine is shipping now. I did break down and decide to pay an extra $10 on Ebay for one of these early yesterday morning hoping the person would ship out that day and I would have it by this weekend. They sent me a message back that they drop off packages only in evenings so wouldn't go out yesterday but now it looks like it hasn't evening hit the tracking for today so who knows when they will get it out.....with all hope...I hope to have the first of my two by Monday.

I guess the big thing I would like to know is even with the in hand pictures....the figures both look like they are wearing plastic capes in the package (at least Robin's cape is very formed and plastic looking).......do these have cloth capes or plastic capes?

User avatar
PopDaddy
Posts: 560
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby PopDaddy » Thu May 18, 2017 5:27 pm

I hope they come in better quality packaging. I like in box and out of box. Sometimes the glue behind the plastic doesn't hold.
WTB: Luffy color proto
Image

illestr8r
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby illestr8r » Thu May 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Crayfish wrote:I guess the big thing I would like to know is even with the in hand pictures....the figures both look like they are wearing plastic capes in the package (at least Robin's cape is very formed and plastic looking).......do these have cloth capes or plastic capes?


I've been wondering the same. I can't stand cloth but in this case it makes sense to have it.

Got my 'in stock' notice from BBTS a couple hrs ago and shipped my POL so I hope to have this next week at some point. I wish the single figures released at the same time. I'm holding out a lot of hope for this line to keep going, or at least long enough to get some of the other major players from the show. Seems like every time I take an interest in Funko figures they don't last more than 1 wave so I think I'm jumping ship if these don't work out.

I'd also love a batcopter (but only if it has a 'bat ladder' included lol) and I'd go absolutely nuts for a batcave playset.

User avatar
TanyaTate
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 am
Location: Destroying Boxes
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby TanyaTate » Thu May 18, 2017 9:08 pm

1000thghost wrote:Since they have done two Mr Freeze figures I wonder if their will be both Riddlers and all the Catwomen?


Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to have been any merchandising of the Batman movie Catwoman (Lee Meriwether) just the TV show - Kitt and Newmar. Might be a separate license. These say "Classic TV Series".
WANTED: Hanna Barbara Huckleberry Hound POP Dark Purple, Light Purple, Orange, Red, Pink, Green and Dorbz Purple, Orange
My Youtube Channel
Image

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Crayfish » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 am

illestr8r wrote:I've been wondering the same. I can't stand cloth but in this case it makes sense to have it.

Got my 'in stock' notice from BBTS a couple hrs ago and shipped my POL so I hope to have this next week at some point. I wish the single figures released at the same time. I'm holding out a lot of hope for this line to keep going, or at least long enough to get some of the other major players from the show. Seems like every time I take an interest in Funko figures they don't last more than 1 wave so I think I'm jumping ship if these don't work out.

I'd also love a batcopter (but only if it has a 'bat ladder' included lol) and I'd go absolutely nuts for a batcave playset.



BBTS charged my card too so should be shipping today. I definitely want the Batcopter, Batcycle, and Batcave as well as Batgirl's motorcycle. I will just be happy if they at least give us one more vehicle and:

Villains that have get made:
Joker
Penguin
Riddler (Gorshin)
Egghead
Mad Hatter

Cast members that have to be made:
Alfred Pennyworth
Commissioner Gordon
Chief O'Hara
Bruce Wayne
Dick Grayson

Villains I would also want to see:
Catwoman (Kitt)
Riddler (Astin)
Shame

Cast members that I would also want to see:
Aunt Harriet
Green Hornet
Kato
Barbara Gordon

User avatar
Treblemdk
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 9:16 pm
Location: Chino, CA
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Treblemdk » Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 pm

Crayfish wrote:
illestr8r wrote:I've been wondering the same. I can't stand cloth but in this case it makes sense to have it.

Got my 'in stock' notice from BBTS a couple hrs ago and shipped my POL so I hope to have this next week at some point. I wish the single figures released at the same time. I'm holding out a lot of hope for this line to keep going, or at least long enough to get some of the other major players from the show. Seems like every time I take an interest in Funko figures they don't last more than 1 wave so I think I'm jumping ship if these don't work out.

I'd also love a batcopter (but only if it has a 'bat ladder' included lol) and I'd go absolutely nuts for a batcave playset.



BBTS charged my card too so should be shipping today. I definitely want the Batcopter, Batcycle, and Batcave as well as Batgirl's motorcycle. I will just be happy if they at least give us one more vehicle and:

Villains that have get made:
Joker
Penguin
Riddler (Gorshin)
Egghead
Mad Hatter

Cast members that have to be made:
Alfred Pennyworth
Commissioner Gordon
Chief O'Hara
Bruce Wayne
Dick Grayson

Villains I would also want to see:
Catwoman (Kitt)
Riddler (Astin)
Shame

Cast members that I would also want to see:
Aunt Harriet
Green Hornet
Kato
Barbara Gordon


Some great ideas here! Hope we'll see some of these in the future
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Crayfish » Sat May 20, 2017 10:21 am

Just got the Batmobile with figures and opened it.....will be posting some pics soon....pleasantly surprised so far EXCEPT FOR ONE MAJOR DETAIL:

Plastic Capes.

I really thought and heard they were a going with cloth capes for the vehicle version figures. I noticed on the in hand box pictures that the capes were too shiny and I was right.... apparently they decided to go with very soft rubbery plastic.......you can still get them in the car but because of this....I feel they don't sit low enough in the car.

Extra cool feature though is slightly ball heads....Batman can look up and down.

Will take some pics soon.

User avatar
Crayfish
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Location: Chelsea, Alabama

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Crayfish » Sat May 20, 2017 10:40 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Chernabog
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Chernabog » Sat May 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Never have been much into the action figures but may have to be on the lookout for these!

illestr8r
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby illestr8r » Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 am

Nice pics crayfish, thanks! It's disappointing about the capes but they don't look like they sit too terrible because of them. Love the extra arm and head movement. And that batmobile... mmmm! My order is still stuck in BBTS' warehouse so hopefully this week I'll have them.

User avatar
dboneo
Posts: 1637
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 am

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby dboneo » Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 am

That Batmobile is AWESOME

User avatar
MyLittleFunkos
HOF2016
HOF2016
Posts: 4622
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby MyLittleFunkos » Mon May 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Thank you for sharing pictures, crayfish! The Batmobile looks great and so does Batman. I'm not a huge fan of Robin so I don't really care for him in action figure form. I'm definitely excited to see the rest from this series.
Image
I'm Abe

User avatar
Cosmic_Cow
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am
Location: Jersey Shore
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 am

Those capes might be a deal breaker for me. From those pics, it looks like they don't sit right at all... Maybe I could make custom cloth ones... Hmm...

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 2759
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby willy wonka » Tue May 23, 2017 7:12 am

Crayfish wrote:...



Love the pics!
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz

User avatar
Tovarnico
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:42 pm
Location: Chula Vista, San Diego
Contact:

Re: DC Heroes Action Figures!

Postby Tovarnico » Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 pm

I have never collected action figures but these just look really cool! I will probably just end up getting the Batmobile because its awesome!


Return to “Action Figures”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users