Funko Pride Pops!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Funko Pride Pops!

Postby renardchua » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Funko Pride Pops! unveiled.

Batman, Hello Kitty and Spongebob so far.

Love the initiative and the colors.

Who do to you want to see next?

Image
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
rexflexall
Posts: 5650
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby rexflexall » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:20 pm

Spongebob looks cool!

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8826
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:27 pm

These are really cool! I'm tempted to get the Batman :-k
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 6076
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Geescube » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:33 pm

In for Spongebob as long as its an easy buying process!
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 8936
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:43 pm

batman looks great! and thats coming from someone who didn't want another batman variant lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

User avatar
cptsailor
Posts: 1663
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:24 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby cptsailor » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:45 pm

They all look cool! They did a great job on color blending. Glad they picked a great charity too!
Hi, I'm CptSailor (Dillon)!

ImageImage

ImageImageImage



IG: cptsailor


iso: Cuphead Protos (Dancing Cuphead, Cala Maria, Cuppet, Mr. Chimes) (Mugman Vinyl) (Any minis)

User avatar
tgltuz
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby tgltuz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:55 pm

i love how these look and really love the idea behind them. I hope it brings more awareness and funds to the project

User avatar
HowardTheDuck
Posts: 8761
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Litchfield Park AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Spongebob is perfect! Love the idea behind this and will probably get one to support!
Image
I'm Julian. GO BUCKEYES!! IG: @teasippingrapcritic
ISO: WALMART FLOCKED BEAST (X-MEN), NEW BIGGIE PROTOS, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

User avatar
stayf3d
Posts: 1297
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:38 pm
Location: Sacramento

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby stayf3d » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:07 pm

These look great! Love the Spongebob
:freddy2:

Matt
ISO: Lost Protos

Dbactor
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:09 pm

The spongebob is especially good to me, but i think the line as a whole is fantastic. Love that this is happening.
Image

User avatar
Sonic77
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm
Location: Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Sonic77 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Great idea on this, think the Hello Kitty works best myself for the rainbow colors.
Image

Dbactor
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Dbactor » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:11 pm

It also may be on the nose, but they should highlight characters who are LGBT. Iceman i believe could be cool, Batwoman is Bi, right? Let’s see some of these characters who are really meaningful!
Image

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 3180
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Boymom4 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:20 pm

"The It Gets Better Project brings messages of hope to LGBT youth around the world and works globally to effect change in local communities"...I'll be picking up the Batman to show my support. Great job Funko!!

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 4047
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby lavery01 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:55 pm

These look so amazing! I can see every pop getting this treatment. Going to be getting all three of these. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby scullysdad » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:55 pm

I like that they used this Batman sculpt and not the original one. Looks great!
Pops I want Funko to make:

Letterkenny, Taylor Swift

User avatar
methodsmadness
Posts: 1395
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby methodsmadness » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Love these, well done Funko!!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


*curious to hear how they will be released...
Keep the MOTU line coming (*cough* ZODAC *cough*)! :cherry:
I'm trying to collect all the "I'm a Fan Of" buttons...HELP!
[I need Iron Man, Black Panther, Bigfoot, Harry, Crusader, and Crusaderette]!!
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Mags
Posts: 2001
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Mags » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Oh man, these look awesome! I for sure will need to pick up the Spongebob variant :D
Image
Image

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 2865
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby nightbodega » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:09 pm

This is a great idea for pops. I like them all. The colors really make them stand out.

User avatar
moneyhelpspk
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:36 pm
Location: NWA

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby moneyhelpspk » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Happy to see Funko continuing the charitable work :)
Image

User avatar
Rantt
Posts: 4354
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Rantt » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:43 pm

All 3 are really cool so definitely getting all!
:freddy2: Kent Chua
ImageImage

ISO: T-Bone Protos, AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

User avatar
LujaKulu
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby LujaKulu » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:48 pm

I'd kill for an Ariel pop like this! *listens to "In Harmony"* Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts would be great, too, although I know that would never happen. lol

Other characters I've thought of that I think would be nice choices: Sailor Moon, Superman, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, Mickey Mouse, Deadpool.
Collecting Since: Spring 2012
First pop: Maleficent
Most recent pop: Ratigan
Pop Count: 200+
Next-to-Buy: Anna (Formal Dress), Chernabog
Lines I Collect: Disney Animated Classics, Sailor Moon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts
Dream Pops: ReBoot, Final Fantasy

User avatar
Icetenka
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Icetenka » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:29 pm

Dbactor wrote:It also may be on the nose, but they should highlight characters who are LGBT. Iceman i believe could be cool, Batwoman is Bi, right? Let’s see some of these characters who are really meaningful!


This is a good idea, I agree that they should give some LGBT characters this treatment. I still like the 3 announced.
Wants:
Flash POP Proto
Blue Lantern Flash GITD Dorbz

runtodere
Posts: 2310
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby runtodere » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:17 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:These are really cool! I'm tempted to get the Batman :-k

I may have to get the Batman. It's very cool looking

thebigdog14
Posts: 398
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:46 am

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby thebigdog14 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:25 am

I already preordered Batman. They almost look translucent. I do wish they’d do more LGBTQ characters such as Nicole Haught & Waverly Earp from Wynonna Earp. However, this is a very positive step in the right direction! Batwoman is a lesbian so they could do her as well. Another White Canary wouldn’t hurt. I’m sure there’s plenty of LGBTQ characters they could do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

follow me on IG at funkotastic_lindsey

digithor
Posts: 5449
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:33 am

I think I might be adding batman to the collection, it's a nice color range. Maybe even spongebob.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

Dbactor
Posts: 1349
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Dbactor » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 am

Icetenka wrote:
Dbactor wrote:It also may be on the nose, but they should highlight characters who are LGBT. Iceman i believe could be cool, Batwoman is Bi, right? Let’s see some of these characters who are really meaningful!


This is a good idea, I agree that they should give some LGBT characters this treatment. I still like the 3 announced.

100% agree, not dogging these at all, they’re great!
Image

sushiguru
Posts: 1407
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:53 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby sushiguru » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:02 am

I think they look fire!

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 2663
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby renardchua » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:39 am

methodsmadness wrote:Love these, well done Funko!!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


*curious to hear how they will be released...


From the looks of it, they will be regular Pops! Saw lots of stores accepting pre-orders as of the moment.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1475
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:48 am

Hope they're translucent like the glams suggest!
Image
Image

User avatar
MartinMtz702
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby MartinMtz702 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:53 am

Same, hoping their translucent but if not, still keeping them.
Vote up my canbot design please! VOTING INFO HERE


Image
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 am

renardchua wrote:Funko Pride Pops! unveiled.

Batman, Hello Kitty and Spongebob so far.

Love the initiative and the colors.

Who do to you want to see next?

Image


Really loving these! They almost look translucent but with the rainbow finish.

I would like to see Eevee and Harley Quinn :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:These are really cool! I'm tempted to get the Batman :-k


I'm definitely getting the batman!

What I'm tempted of getting know is the Rainbow Big Foot lol
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:00 am

Geescube wrote:In for Spongebob as long as its an easy buying process!


I think these are commons so getting them shouldn't be too hard.
I saw Entertainment Earth, and a few other small businesses have them up for preorder! :freddy2:
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:06 am

mongoose12 wrote:batman looks great! and thats coming from someone who didn't want another batman variant lol


Lol same lol
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:09 am

Dbactor wrote:It also may be on the nose, but they should highlight characters who are LGBT. Iceman i believe could be cool, Batwoman is Bi, right? Let’s see some of these characters who are really meaningful!


Yeah. I think Batwoman is. I really do wish moving forward, they cover LGBT characters. Also, I would love an Eevee like this! \:D/
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:12 am

scullysdad wrote:I like that they used this Batman sculpt and not the original one. Looks great!


Yeah! I like the mold as well. I think its the one used for the Chrome Batmen. Now, I feel like I need to get the Rainbow Batman from NYCC 2016 lol oh and also the rainbow Big Foot!
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:14 am

LujaKulu wrote:I'd kill for an Ariel pop like this! *listens to "In Harmony"* Sora and Riku from Kingdom Hearts would be great, too, although I know that would never happen. lol

Other characters I've thought of that I think would be nice choices: Sailor Moon, Superman, Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, Mickey Mouse, Deadpool.


OMG I really like all your suggestions! Specially Kindgom Hearts, Sailor Moon, and Deadpool.

Also, Pocahontas would be fitting, you know...colors of the wind and all :cheers:
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:16 am

thebigdog14 wrote:I already preordered Batman. They almost look translucent. I do wish they’d do more LGBTQ characters such as Nicole Haught & Waverly Earp from Wynonna Earp. However, this is a very positive step in the right direction! Batwoman is a lesbian so they could do her as well. Another White Canary wouldn’t hurt. I’m sure there’s plenty of LGBTQ characters they could do.


I also think these look translucent. I really hope this is the case because that would look amazing! Definitely getting the batman :bounce:
Image

User avatar
Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM
Posts: 6076
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Geescube » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 am

Ratattack wrote:
Geescube wrote:In for Spongebob as long as its an easy buying process!


I think these are commons so getting them shouldn't be too hard.
I saw Entertainment Earth, and a few other small businesses have them up for preorder! :freddy2:


Yeah i posted before they updated the blog entry. Didnt want to assume anything as mistakes have been made before. All signs are pointing to these being a common release so im happy :)
#LongLiveKingstache
Image

User avatar
Ratattack
Posts: 3051
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Pride Pops!

Postby Ratattack » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:32 am

Geescube wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Geescube wrote:In for Spongebob as long as its an easy buying process!


I think these are commons so getting them shouldn't be too hard.
I saw Entertainment Earth, and a few other small businesses have them up for preorder! :freddy2:


Yeah i posted before they updated the blog entry. Didnt want to assume anything as mistakes have been made before. All signs are pointing to these being a common release so im happy :)


Ah, I see!

I'm also glad these will be easy to come by. They look great, specially batman! \:D/
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JediMike1128