Pokemon Pop!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Wakeup2011
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: Coming Soon Target Exclusive Pikachu Pop

Postby Wakeup2011 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:59 pm

Boymom4 wrote:
Wakeup2011 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:Glad to hear a positive target store instead of the usual negative ones. Glad it worked out and you have a happy kiddo. Luckily I was able to grab one for my 7 yr old who is not only pokemon obsessed, but also funko obsessed :)


Haha lol ...you have described our child. He is the collector not us. He is so happy to have Pikachu. He looks at it everyday and even leaves it by his bedside to sleep with it near him. It’s so cute. He really loves it.


That's awesome! It makes hunting down these funko pops a little more bearable when it makes our kids so happy. Every collector should experience collecting through the eyes of a child. I feel like their innocence and pure happiness and joy is what collecting is all about. In my opinion it's not about the value, but rather what makes you and your kids and family happy. My husband and son's have so much fun collecting funko pops. Some dads take their kids to baseball games and my husband takes our kiddos pop hunting because this is what makes them happy :)


That is so sweet that you and your husband do so much to make your kids happy. Pop hunting really makes them happy and it such a nice family activity and has great rewards of family time. Kudos to you both :freddy2:

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:11 pm

ETphonehome wrote:Just heard about the 10" Pikachu... definitely want!

I'm excited but nervous for the 10 inch after how hard it was to get the normal sized one. I think the one downside to them releasing them all over time instead of all at once was the same people (flippers) we able to get them if they knew when shipments were going to be there as opposed to only being able to get one or two if they had someone with them they day they were released.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Boymom4
Posts: 707
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Re: Coming Soon Target Exclusive Pikachu Pop

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:34 pm

Wakeup2011 wrote:
Boymom4 wrote:
Wakeup2011 wrote:
Haha lol ...you have described our child. He is the collector not us. He is so happy to have Pikachu. He looks at it everyday and even leaves it by his bedside to sleep with it near him. It’s so cute. He really loves it.


That's awesome! It makes hunting down these funko pops a little more bearable when it makes our kids so happy. Every collector should experience collecting through the eyes of a child. I feel like their innocence and pure happiness and joy is what collecting is all about. In my opinion it's not about the value, but rather what makes you and your kids and family happy. My husband and son's have so much fun collecting funko pops. Some dads take their kids to baseball games and my husband takes our kiddos pop hunting because this is what makes them happy :)


That is so sweet that you and your husband do so much to make your kids happy. Pop hunting really makes them happy and it such a nice family activity and has great rewards of family time. Kudos to you both :freddy2:

That's very kind of you to say...thank you :)

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby littodeb » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:27 pm

Is it true that Pikachu is now discontinued?
I thought they made 60K.
Is it all out now? O_O
I waited but did I miss out? T_T
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
Code Violet
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Code Violet » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Any other pokemon pops been released? Or news/rumors?

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:29 am

littodeb wrote:Is it true that Pikachu is now discontinued?
I thought they made 60K.
Is it all out now? O_O
I waited but did I miss out? T_T

Funny, my husband and I were talking about this the other day too. He shows as completely out of stock online now.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
w00tw00t
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 am
Location: Fun Diego

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby w00tw00t » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:44 am

dexiesmom wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:Just heard about the 10" Pikachu... definitely want!

I'm excited but nervous for the 10 inch after how hard it was to get the normal sized one. I think the one downside to them releasing them all over time instead of all at once was the same people (flippers) we able to get them if they knew when shipments were going to be there as opposed to only being able to get one or two if they had someone with them they day they were released.


Yup I still can't find a pikachu. 10inch good luck to me. For sure I won't be able to find it. 10inch is a must for me . Wonder if they will change the style or keep it the same way with static pose.
ImageImageImage

Gooker1
Posts: 1396
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Gooker1 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:29 am

dexiesmom wrote:
littodeb wrote:Is it true that Pikachu is now discontinued?
I thought they made 60K.
Is it all out now? O_O
I waited but did I miss out? T_T

Funny, my husband and I were talking about this the other day too. He shows as completely out of stock online now.


I totally struck out online and in store. Thank god for boardies to snag one!!

User avatar
ANT_206
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby ANT_206 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Code Violet wrote:Any other pokemon pops been released? Or news/rumors?


10" Pikachu at Target has already been confirmed. Other than that, Brian said at Fundays that we the fans need to bombard Nintendo that we all want more Pokemon. General assumption is that Target only agreed on Pikachu so far and nothing else.
Seattle Funko Collector
Funko collection established 11/6/2013
Image

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 pm

w00tw00t wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
ETphonehome wrote:Just heard about the 10" Pikachu... definitely want!

I'm excited but nervous for the 10 inch after how hard it was to get the normal sized one. I think the one downside to them releasing them all over time instead of all at once was the same people (flippers) we able to get them if they knew when shipments were going to be there as opposed to only being able to get one or two if they had someone with them they day they were released.


Yup I still can't find a pikachu. 10inch good luck to me. For sure I won't be able to find it. 10inch is a must for me . Wonder if they will change the style or keep it the same way with static pose.


Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
bakivali
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby bakivali » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:13 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
littodeb wrote:Is it true that Pikachu is now discontinued?
I thought they made 60K.
Is it all out now? O_O
I waited but did I miss out? T_T

Funny, my husband and I were talking about this the other day too. He shows as completely out of stock online now.

It's possible they could restock later. They had another wave of Ian Malcolm laying pose a couple months after the original release.

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby dexiesmom » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 pm

bakivali wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
littodeb wrote:Is it true that Pikachu is now discontinued?
I thought they made 60K.
Is it all out now? O_O
I waited but did I miss out? T_T

Funny, my husband and I were talking about this the other day too. He shows as completely out of stock online now.

It's possible they could restock later. They had another wave of Ian Malcolm laying pose a couple months after the original release.

This is true. They could come around with a rogue re-release. I think the one thing I didn't like was how they staggered all the releases. It made it too easy for the same people to keep getting them as opposed to releasing them all at once (or at least the majority) and at least you knew all different people were getting them.
Image ImageImage

War19872002
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby War19872002 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Where are the pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby KidMarvel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:40 pm

War19872002 wrote:Where are the pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Probably hibernating in their Pokeballs lol. I'm hoping they havea staggered release plan or do another release couple months down the line. :freddy2:
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

War19872002
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby War19872002 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
War19872002 wrote:Where are the pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Probably hibernating in their Pokeballs lol. I'm hoping they havea staggered release plan or do another release couple months down the line. :freddy2:


haha and next thing we know we will have pokeball pops lol

User avatar
w00tw00t
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 am
Location: Fun Diego

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby w00tw00t » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:58 pm

KidMarvel wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:I'm excited but nervous for the 10 inch after how hard it was to get the normal sized one. I think the one downside to them releasing them all over time instead of all at once was the same people (flippers) we able to get them if they knew when shipments were going to be there as opposed to only being able to get one or two if they had someone with them they day they were released.


Yup I still can't find a pikachu. 10inch good luck to me. For sure I won't be able to find it. 10inch is a must for me . Wonder if they will change the style or keep it the same way with static pose.


Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D


haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D
ImageImageImage

User avatar
mizsdiana
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby mizsdiana » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:02 am

w00tw00t wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
Yup I still can't find a pikachu. 10inch good luck to me. For sure I won't be able to find it. 10inch is a must for me . Wonder if they will change the style or keep it the same way with static pose.


Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D


haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D


I havent even been able to get the normal sized pikachu.......10 inch is going to be like the 10 inch groot all over again

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby dexiesmom » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 am

w00tw00t wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
Yup I still can't find a pikachu. 10inch good luck to me. For sure I won't be able to find it. 10inch is a must for me . Wonder if they will change the style or keep it the same way with static pose.


Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D


haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D

Sadly, yeah, sometimes buying off the secondary market is the only way sometimes for people. It would be nice of the 10 inch is a different pose.
Image ImageImage

Gooker1
Posts: 1396
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Gooker1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:58 am

War19872002 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
War19872002 wrote:Where are the pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Probably hibernating in their Pokeballs lol. I'm hoping they havea staggered release plan or do another release couple months down the line. :freddy2:


haha and next thing we know we will have pokeball pops lol

Don't give them any ideas!!!

Mos_Eisley
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Mos_Eisley » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:25 am

I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see a Pokeball.

User avatar
bakivali
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby bakivali » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:29 am

mizsdiana wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D


haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D


I havent even been able to get the normal sized pikachu.......10 inch is going to be like the 10 inch groot all over again

10" Groot did get at least one restock, and was available online for awhile, so that is hopeful.

rexflexall
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby rexflexall » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:45 am

Still haven't caught this one.

User avatar
littodeb
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm
Location: US - Cali

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby littodeb » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:50 pm

dexiesmom wrote:
bakivali wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Funny, my husband and I were talking about this the other day too. He shows as completely out of stock online now.

It's possible they could restock later. They had another wave of Ian Malcolm laying pose a couple months after the original release.

This is true. They could come around with a rogue re-release. I think the one thing I didn't like was how they staggered all the releases. It made it too easy for the same people to keep getting them as opposed to releasing them all at once (or at least the majority) and at least you knew all different people were getting them.


Ugh. I know-
They just did 6 each day or something and people lined up early to pick them up.
Rawr-
Image
xoxo Deb

User avatar
w00tw00t
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 am
Location: Fun Diego

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby w00tw00t » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:18 am

mizsdiana wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D


haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D


I havent even been able to get the normal sized pikachu.......10 inch is going to be like the 10 inch groot all over again


same, haven't seen one yet but a few of my friends were able to get their hands on it. all about hunting it down at random times of the day, which i don't have the luxury of doing. ](*,)
ImageImageImage

User avatar
w00tw00t
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 am
Location: Fun Diego

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby w00tw00t » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 am

dexiesmom wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Flippers will always find a way to get what they want. As much as I don't agree with what they do, they are a dedicated lot and usually the ones that go to extreme lengths consistently. Always wish they take their dedication to some other arbitrage opportunities and leave pops alone :D


haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D

Sadly, yeah, sometimes buying off the secondary market is the only way sometimes for people. It would be nice of the 10 inch is a different pose.


yup, i don't mind paying a little extra $. saves me the time and effort and sometimes depending on what it is, it might be released only in certain locations.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
w00tw00t
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 am
Location: Fun Diego

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby w00tw00t » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:20 am

bakivali wrote:
mizsdiana wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D


I havent even been able to get the normal sized pikachu.......10 inch is going to be like the 10 inch groot all over again

10" Groot did get at least one restock, and was available online for awhile, so that is hopeful.


yeah i remember that happening. stayed online for a little while before that going out of stock. But yeah, i'm a bigger fan of pikachu then groot. need that 10inch bad haha
ImageImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:12 am

littodeb wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
bakivali wrote:It's possible they could restock later. They had another wave of Ian Malcolm laying pose a couple months after the original release.

This is true. They could come around with a rogue re-release. I think the one thing I didn't like was how they staggered all the releases. It made it too easy for the same people to keep getting them as opposed to releasing them all at once (or at least the majority) and at least you knew all different people were getting them.


Ugh. I know-
They just did 6 each day or something and people lined up early to pick them up.
Rawr-

Yeah, that was a little depressing that the stores did it that way. On one hand I get the logic "people who work different days/have different days off can try to get them" but really most people aren't able to make an attempt to be at Target every single morning except people who resell for a living.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby dexiesmom » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:14 am

w00tw00t wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
haha as much as everyone hates flippers sometimes it might be the only way some people are able to get pieces they are unable to obtain. Either way hoping the 10inch is a different pose :D

Sadly, yeah, sometimes buying off the secondary market is the only way sometimes for people. It would be nice of the 10 inch is a different pose.


yup, i don't mind paying a little extra $. saves me the time and effort and sometimes depending on what it is, it might be released only in certain locations.

Depending on the situation I am with you. Like for NYCC exclusives, since I like in California and usually only want a few it doesn't make sense for me to fly across the country for that.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
masonfunkocarr
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby masonfunkocarr » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Hoping To See More Pokemon Like Mewtwo In The Future, Plus More Nintendo Franchises Like Super Mario, Donkey Kong, And Zelda.

User avatar
w00tw00t
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 am
Location: Fun Diego

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby w00tw00t » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:49 am

dexiesmom wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
dexiesmom wrote:Sadly, yeah, sometimes buying off the secondary market is the only way sometimes for people. It would be nice of the 10 inch is a different pose.


yup, i don't mind paying a little extra $. saves me the time and effort and sometimes depending on what it is, it might be released only in certain locations.

Depending on the situation I am with you. Like for NYCC exclusives, since I like in California and usually only want a few it doesn't make sense for me to fly across the country for that.


exactly. i know with me just starting a family i definitely can't travel so anything that is local will only be my way of getting things.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Gonzo206
Posts: 1086
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Gonzo206 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:13 am

rexflexall wrote:Still haven't caught this one.


Keeps eluding the pokeball lol
Image

Image


Instagram: whatthefunk206

User avatar
geoffdude
Posts: 128
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby geoffdude » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:26 am

mizsdiana wrote:
w00tw00t wrote:
I havent even been able to get the normal sized pikachu.......10 inch is going to be like the 10 inch groot all over again


That 10” Groot was some big wood.. I’m not as excited for the Pikachu. 8-[
Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 1853
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Rickakatuna » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 am

I would like to see a starter pokemon 3 pack with first gen pokemon. Would be a cool way to collect them
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia
Image

War19872002
Posts: 480
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby War19872002 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 am

Gooker1 wrote:
War19872002 wrote:
KidMarvel wrote:
Probably hibernating in their Pokeballs lol. I'm hoping they havea staggered release plan or do another release couple months down the line. :freddy2:


haha and next thing we know we will have pokeball pops lol

Don't give them any ideas!!!


Lol and maybe chrome pokeballs lol

User avatar
CaseyJones14
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year
Posts: 6634
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:I would like to see a starter pokemon 3 pack with first gen pokemon. Would be a cool way to collect them


That's an awesome idea! Or maybe they could do mystery boxes like at HT so it's a mystery to see who you get to start out with :D
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

Gooker1
Posts: 1396
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:11 pm

War19872002 wrote:
Gooker1 wrote:
War19872002 wrote:
haha and next thing we know we will have pokeball pops lol

Don't give them any ideas!!!


Lol and maybe chrome pokeballs lol


#-o

User avatar
esteban123
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:43 am
Location: Elk Grove, California

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby esteban123 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:I would like to see a starter pokemon 3 pack with first gen pokemon. Would be a cool way to collect them


I would love that!
Hello All!!! My name is Esteban

Pop Count: 175

Must Have Pop: Holo Darth Maul

1st Pop: Anger from Inside Out

philipali
Posts: 1440
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby philipali » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:37 pm

I would love to see a Pokemon Center Exclusive in Japan FUnko Pops! Maybe that would get them to agree...
Image ImageImage

lavery01
Posts: 1131
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby lavery01 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:10 pm

ANT_206 wrote:
Code Violet wrote:Any other pokemon pops been released? Or news/rumors?


10" Pikachu at Target has already been confirmed. Other than that, Brian said at Fundays that we the fans need to bombard Nintendo that we all want more Pokemon. General assumption is that Target only agreed on Pikachu so far and nothing else.


Wow! I totally missed this announcement. Do you know approximately when we should expect it?
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1827
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Pop!

Postby KidMarvel » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:04 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:I would like to see a starter pokemon 3 pack with first gen pokemon. Would be a cool way to collect them


That's an awesome idea! Or maybe they could do mystery boxes like at HT so it's a mystery to see who you get to start out with :D


Lol Squirtle all the wayyy!
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Luciendar