New Harry Potter pops!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Kaljor
Posts: 1906
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:06 am
Location: Krypton

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Kaljor » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:19 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:It looks like Books-A-Million is getting a lot of exclusives for the next wave. Today I found a pre-order on their website for Seamus Finnegan! Definitely a must have as it is a version where he has blown something up so he is covered in soot! Now I definitely need a Dean Thomas to go with him.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/BAM-Excl ... 5408781842


Yup, I picked up McGonagall as a cat a couple weeks ago as well!


I didn't order McGonagall. It looks like an ordinary cat.
My Name is Ernie

Image

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3550
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:53 am

Saw some pictures of GS exclusive Harry Potter Mystery Box and it has a chase. Kill me now GS and Funko
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby TenTwoSix » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:58 am

Kaljor wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:It looks like Books-A-Million is getting a lot of exclusives for the next wave. Today I found a pre-order on their website for Seamus Finnegan! Definitely a must have as it is a version where he has blown something up so he is covered in soot! Now I definitely need a Dean Thomas to go with him.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/BAM-Excl ... 5408781842


Yup, I picked up McGonagall as a cat a couple weeks ago as well!


I didn't order McGonagall. It looks like an ordinary cat.


That's true but McGonagall turns into an ordinary cat otherwise it wouldn't be a very good cover lol
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby TenTwoSix » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:59 am

I saw a pic of the first Harry Potter line chase. Looks like it'll be a Game Stop mystery box. This will be super tough for me unfortunately.
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

rexflexall
Posts: 650
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby rexflexall » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:02 am

Might have to jump on the Potter bandwagon!

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:21 am

TenTwoSix wrote:I saw a pic of the first Harry Potter line chase. Looks like it'll be a Game Stop mystery box. This will be super tough for me unfortunately.



Interesting that the HP Mystery box will be at GameStop! They never carry HP exclusives (usually HT or B&N)...
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:21 am

Kaljor wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
Avengers74 wrote:It looks like Books-A-Million is getting a lot of exclusives for the next wave. Today I found a pre-order on their website for Seamus Finnegan! Definitely a must have as it is a version where he has blown something up so he is covered in soot! Now I definitely need a Dean Thomas to go with him.

Here is the link for anyone interested.

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/BAM-Excl ... 5408781842


Yup, I picked up McGonagall as a cat a couple weeks ago as well!


I didn't order McGonagall. It looks like an ordinary cat.



Is McGonagall as a cat an exclusive? Or common?
I pre-ordered Seamus...
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 am

bug86 wrote:I am so excited for all the new pops! My bank account is all ready crying.


Exactly!!! Plus I need to find more space! Do you collect Fantastic Beasts? More coming out there too!!
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby TenTwoSix » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:49 am

magicalme wrote:
Kaljor wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
Yup, I picked up McGonagall as a cat a couple weeks ago as well!


I didn't order McGonagall. It looks like an ordinary cat.



Is McGonagall as a cat an exclusive? Or common?
I pre-ordered Seamus...


I believe it's a BAM exclusive
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 538
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby TenTwoSix » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:49 am

magicalme wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:I saw a pic of the first Harry Potter line chase. Looks like it'll be a Game Stop mystery box. This will be super tough for me unfortunately.



Interesting that the HP Mystery box will be at GameStop! They never carry HP exclusives (usually HT or B&N)...


Yep they always have HP commons but never exclusives. Unfortunately it's a chase so I'm hoping the odds are in my favor.
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3550
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby hailmary25 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:11 pm

I will buy one box to try my luck with the chase. After that I will just head to EBAY. WIll be cheaper than buying box after box ( I have bad luck wit hthese things)
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Callie524
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Callie524 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:15 pm

I hate mystery boxes but may buy this one. Hoping I get the chase.

User avatar
Geescube
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Hall of Fame Class of 2016
Posts: 5033
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Geescube » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:17 pm

I love what I wasnt supposed to see. Definitely purchasing.
#B4Y
Image

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:14 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:
magicalme wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:I saw a pic of the first Harry Potter line chase. Looks like it'll be a Game Stop mystery box. This will be super tough for me unfortunately.



Interesting that the HP Mystery box will be at GameStop! They never carry HP exclusives (usually HT or B&N)...


Yep they always have HP commons but never exclusives. Unfortunately it's a chase so I'm hoping the odds are in my favor.


yeah...getting the chase is going to be a rough one for sure. It is a MUST for me though as I have every HP pop there is so far so definitely need it in my collection. When is this supposed to come out?
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
thejanellybean
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: Henderson, NV
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby thejanellybean » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Funko is killing me ! I need the chase in the mystery box at GameStop the Sirius Black
:freddy1: IG: american_beauty489

ImageImageImage
Image

Avengers74
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl.

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Avengers74 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Totally am going to need both versions. Not sure how lucky I would be to pull a Chase on the first box so likewise I might have to resort to eBay to get the Chase. I am thrilled they are doing something along the lines of a themed box for the Harry Potter line and could definitely see a Fantastic Beasts one be the next one. I do agree that GameStop is an odd choice. Barnes & Noble or Hot Topic would have made more sense.

User avatar
PotterLiu
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby PotterLiu » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:23 pm

thejanellybean wrote:Funko is killing me ! I need the chase in the mystery box at GameStop the Sirius Black


New Potter Pops?!

User avatar
dexiesmom
Posts: 1530
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:49 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby dexiesmom » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:45 pm

magicalme wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:I saw a pic of the first Harry Potter line chase. Looks like it'll be a Game Stop mystery box. This will be super tough for me unfortunately.



Interesting that the HP Mystery box will be at GameStop! They never carry HP exclusives (usually HT or B&N)...

They don't but GS has a LOT of mystery boxes.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3550
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:35 am

TenTwoSix wrote:
magicalme wrote:
Kaljor wrote:
I didn't order McGonagall. It looks like an ordinary cat.



Is McGonagall as a cat an exclusive? Or common?
I pre-ordered Seamus...


I believe it's a BAM exclusive


IS she available in stores now. It is funny I recall talking to someone at fundays who had a Cat pop and we could not figure out what pop or who it was. Once I saw the promo pick I had an "omg" moment hahah.
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gooker1
Posts: 1396
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:49 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Gooker1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:46 am

hailmary25 wrote:
TenTwoSix wrote:
magicalme wrote:

Is McGonagall as a cat an exclusive? Or common?
I pre-ordered Seamus...


I believe it's a BAM exclusive


IS she available in stores now. It is funny I recall talking to someone at fundays who had a Cat pop and we could not figure out what pop or who it was. Once I saw the promo pick I had an "omg" moment hahah.


LOL it's such a cool pop too!!

User avatar
tigsabud1
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am
Location: Forest Hills, NY

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby tigsabud1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:13 pm

I love how they're expanding the line to the lesser characters like Seamus, Bloody Baron, etc. Ordered both BAM exclusives surprisingly easily. Having another store with exclusives troubles me a little, but I'm always up for expanding the line. Now if only they'd fill in those "not-quite-as-lesser-but-still-very-much-needed" characters!
:dkjoker1:

User avatar
Swatrob
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Swatrob » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:53 pm

I need that Sirius Black Azkaban figure in my life
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:31 pm

tigsabud1 wrote:I love how they're expanding the line to the lesser characters like Seamus, Bloody Baron, etc. Ordered both BAM exclusives surprisingly easily. Having another store with exclusives troubles me a little, but I'm always up for expanding the line. Now if only they'd fill in those "not-quite-as-lesser-but-still-very-much-needed" characters!


Is there a link for McGonagall as the cat??
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby kevin87 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:42 pm

magicalme wrote:
tigsabud1 wrote:I love how they're expanding the line to the lesser characters like Seamus, Bloody Baron, etc. Ordered both BAM exclusives surprisingly easily. Having another store with exclusives troubles me a little, but I'm always up for expanding the line. Now if only they'd fill in those "not-quite-as-lesser-but-still-very-much-needed" characters!


Is there a link for McGonagall as the cat??

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/F889698345774

Looks to be in stock now, so I guess pre-orders should start shipping soon.

I really wish the HP line would stay 100% untainted by Chases. They're getting ridiculous and people will buy an HP/FB Chase even if they don't want it just to resell it... That said, I'm glad this Chase is just a color variant to match the wanted poster, because now I can not worry about it (I didn't get the sephia 'memory color' Tom Riddle either). I just want the normal one, but if I happen to get the Chase maybe I can trade it for the Newt Chase lol

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Found the link for McGonagall if anyone else needs it.

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/BAM-Excl ... 7788722049
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 845
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby magicalme » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:46 pm

kevin87 wrote:
magicalme wrote:
tigsabud1 wrote:I love how they're expanding the line to the lesser characters like Seamus, Bloody Baron, etc. Ordered both BAM exclusives surprisingly easily. Having another store with exclusives troubles me a little, but I'm always up for expanding the line. Now if only they'd fill in those "not-quite-as-lesser-but-still-very-much-needed" characters!


Is there a link for McGonagall as the cat??

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/F889698345774

Looks to be in stock now, so I guess pre-orders should start shipping soon.

I really wish the HP line would stay 100% untainted by Chases. They're getting ridiculous and people will buy an HP/FB Chase even if they don't want it just to resell it... That said, I'm glad this Chase is just a color variant to match the wanted poster, because now I can not worry about it (I didn't get the sephia 'memory color' Tom Riddle either). I just want the normal one, but if I happen to get the Chase maybe I can trade it for the Newt Chase lol


yeah,... completionist problems lol I just have to have them all haha Hoping the chase won't be miserably hard to get. I don't want to have to buy too many boxes to find it.
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
TWD Freddy Bloody RV Walker & Bloody Daryl Dixon
Stranger Things: Freddy Steves & Upside Down Will
Count Chocula, Boo Berry & Frankenberry

ImageImage
Image
Image

User avatar
thejanellybean
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: Henderson, NV
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby thejanellybean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:50 pm

This is going to be the be the hardest to get! I struck out with these boxes last time when it was Kingdom Hearts .

Image
:freddy1: IG: american_beauty489

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
thejanellybean
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: Henderson, NV
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby thejanellybean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:52 pm

Swatrob wrote:I need that Sirius Black Azkaban figure in my life



Same but I have like no hope in getting because it’s a mystery box that can’t be returned after opening lol I’m wanting the chase
:freddy1: IG: american_beauty489

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3550
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby hailmary25 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Buy one box if you get lucky with chase great if not who cares go to ebay. I promise you it will be cheaper than driving around buying multiple boxes. Add in the time to get rid of all the extras that no one will really want cause those that did have them. I know it sucks to not pay "retail" but in these cases where you never know what you will get save your time which is valuable.
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
tigsabud1
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am
Location: Forest Hills, NY

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby tigsabud1 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:26 pm

I agree about the chases. I'm surprised they didn't do 2 Seamus Pops and had the chase be the one covered in soot. lol
:dkjoker1:

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby kevin87 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:42 pm

tigsabud1 wrote:I agree about the chases. I'm surprised they didn't do 2 Seamus Pops and had the chase be the one covered in soot. lol

Don't give them ideas. Everybody's always like I want this and this as a Chase. I'm like nooo, LETS STICK WITH EXCLUSIVES! lol

I agree though, I would have thought there would be a normal Seamus and then one singed/in soot as an exclusive. But they also gave us a Triwizard Cedric exclusive and not a normal one in robes or anything as a common.

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2492
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:22 pm

They should do chases of Fawkes and Tonks.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
fischmioli
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 1571
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:36 pm
Location: Tacoma
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby fischmioli » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:02 pm

I don’t collect Harry Potter pops but I really want that Sirius Black Chase! Glad that it is only 1:2 ratio!
Zach or Fisch

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Swatrob
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Swatrob » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:11 pm

thejanellybean wrote:
Swatrob wrote:I need that Sirius Black Azkaban figure in my life



Same but I have like no hope in getting because it’s a mystery box that can’t be returned after opening lol I’m wanting the chase


I like the chase as well but I’ll be happy with either. Do we know when those boxes will go up for sale?
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

bug86
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:47 pm
Location: minnesota
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby bug86 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:36 pm

Here's the link to order.
https://m.gamestop.com/product/collecti ... top/164421
Not sure if it will be in stores. I love the box it comes in.
Live,Laugh and Funko. :freddy3:

@backgotback on twitter and @alizpt on IG.

Avengers74
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl.

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:00 pm

I just ordered my boxes. Hoping between the 2 I will get both Pops and both Mystery Minis! I absolutely love this box! The package design is great and I love everything that they made for the box. I have been wanting Prisoner of Azkahban Sirius ever since they released the Mystery Mini last year and I love that they did the Sepia Tone as well. I do like the ratios so much better than the 1:6 chases that is the norm. And I love that 5 Star Quidditch Harry!

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby kevin87 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:51 pm

PopGoestheJess wrote:They should do chases of Fawkes and Tonks.

Don't. give. them. ideas.

Exclusives > Chase lol

User avatar
S_E_R_G_I_O
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:22 am
Location: Houston Texas
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 pm

I order 2 boxes from game stop, hopefully I get the chase and the regular
ImageImage

User avatar
thejanellybean
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: Henderson, NV
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby thejanellybean » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:33 am

Swatrob wrote:
thejanellybean wrote:
Swatrob wrote:I need that Sirius Black Azkaban figure in my life



Same but I have like no hope in getting because it’s a mystery box that can’t be returned after opening lol I’m wanting the chase


I like the chase as well but I’ll be happy with either. Do we know when those boxes will go up for sale?



They’re available now luckily someone I know wants a common so if I get 2 I’m hoping it will be one of each so win for her and win for me
:freddy1: IG: american_beauty489

ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby kevin87 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Cat MCGonnagall arrived today, the tracking hasn't updated any since it shipped lol Anybody else gets theirs and have trouble with it staying up? It's like they put the neck in the center when it really needs to be further up a little to offset the smaller body, or have the front legs sticking out more and not so close to the body. If it was easier to get to BAM I'd probably get another and see if it's like that as well and return one.


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Timeforcornflakes