New Harry Potter pops!!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
Hashtaghappysteph
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:35 am
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Hashtaghappysteph » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Is it okay I'm still happy I got my nearly headless nick? lol even if it's without the sticker !

DubJay81
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby DubJay81 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Any word on Professor Quinn... Thought he was to be a NYCC Exclusive? I hope he comes out soon.
Keep spreading that Funko Love... :freddy1:
Image
New York Comic Con: 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018
NYC Fugitive Event 2018

User avatar
kevin87
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Alabama

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby kevin87 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:05 pm

DubJay81 wrote:Any word on Professor Quinn... Thought he was to be a NYCC Exclusive? I hope he comes out soon.


You mean Quirrell? They're not done doing reveals, so he'll be in one. I also hope we get a GITD Bloody Baron for NYCC or one of the other Cons, I want my ghosts all to match lol
Last edited by kevin87 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wario007
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:24 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Wario007 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:11 pm

I really haven't seen them but hope there dope
Image

opopssum
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby opopssum » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:20 pm

kevin87 wrote:
opopssum wrote:
kevin87 wrote:The rumor is that it'll be shared with FYE, and if it is, you'll be lucky to even just get one... My only hope is to find one second hand because FYE is 46 miles away and they suck selling their Con exclusives online.


During SDCC FYE got in a pretty good amount of each of the exclusives at my store (one of two FYEs in AZ) much to the dismay of the guys at the front of the line who thought they were going to have a Stinkor payday, I plan to go for him so if you need id be happy to grab two if possible.

If you could that'd be great. They always seem to go up online when I'm driving to Barnes & Noble lol I used to have an FYE (actually Coconuts but same thing) in the same shopping center as B&N but it closed early 2016 so that just makes it more of a kick in the head to me. It's like oh cool, so you're giving it to FYE? TOO BAD FYE LEFT ME! lol

I'm on the fence about my Chase Sirius, I wasn't really wanting it but it's my first Chase by chance, not one I specifically bought outright so I'm debating if I want to keep it or not. Still hoping I can find a normal one for cheapish shipped. A lot of what I've seen has been $25+ or you have to buy the whole box, but I don't even want the other stuff in the box I got :razz:



We used to have a good handful of FYEs and then they all just closed up :( and right as the company started getting exclusives I am just glad I happen to live close to the one we do have still.

Also sending you a PM

DubJay81
Posts: 240
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby DubJay81 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:21 pm

kevin87 wrote:
DubJay81 wrote:Any word on Professor Quinn... Thought he was to be a NYCC Exclusive? I hope he comes out soon.


You mean Quirrell? They're not done doing reveals, so he'll be in one. I also hope we get a GITD Bloody Baron for NYCC or one of the other Cons, I want my ghosts all to match lol


Yes. Jeez autocorrect lol. Damn IPhone. Yes I’m up today with every Harry Potter Pop except the BAM 3 pack of the professors. So hopefully this is one.
Keep spreading that Funko Love... :freddy1:
Image
New York Comic Con: 2014/2015/2016/2017/2018
NYC Fugitive Event 2018

User avatar
Saphireimage
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:25 pm
Location: New york
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Saphireimage » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Need more harry pops lol give me all of them

Twelve_Ladybugs
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Twelve_Ladybugs » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Hello all,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I have lurked here for a while but never posted.
I am obsessed with HP and FB and I am mostly up to date on the pops for both series.

I am super excited for everything that is upcoming, but the exclusives seem harder and harder to get. My recent issues have been with tracking down the Gamestop chase Sirius and chase Newt. Also, knowing that Quirrell will most likely be an FYE exclusive is disheartening. I live in Canada and they do not ship to Canada.

I love all the Harry Potter pops and can't wait for what they bring out next! I'm hoping for a Tonks pop, personally. ;)

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 1551
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Katers » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:24 am

Gamestop order arrived today - bought 2 boxes (since I want both minis, specifically!). Opened box 1 - Regular Sirius, and Trelawney mini. Open second box - also a Trelawney mini. Not feeling great about this...and then....my FIRST CHASE!!! I am so excited about this!

I've always said that, even if I found a chase in the wild, I would only buy it if it was a line I actually collect. So glad my first chase is both a lucky pull, and a line I love!

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3800
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby hailmary25 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:20 pm

That is Quirrel is beautiful may need 2!
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
HarryPOPter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby HarryPOPter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:47 pm

Strending625 wrote:
opopssum wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:Is anyone else hoping that the new Professor Quirrell pop will have Voldemort stuck on the back of his head? I'm pretty excited for this pop!


With seeing the okoye with wig pop it would be cool if the turban comes off and vold is there

This would be amazing! I would need 2 of him. One to face forward with the turban and one backwards with Voldy facing out.


I feel like that would be the consensus with most people hahah. It's basically like two different pops because you actually have to take the turban off to find Voldy
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Avengers74
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl.

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Avengers74 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Definitely love that they made the turban removable on Quirrell and added Voldemort to the back of his head! The details are getting better and better on each new wave. And I agree you really need two so you can display both sides to see all of him.

I figured that we would be seeing a Sorting Hat Hermione at some point. With Sorting Hat Ron coming in the next wave it was a matter of time. I figured that anything made into a Mystery Mini will eventually be a Pop. We need to get Filch, Rita Skeeter, Krum, & Fleur from the last series.

User avatar
odnar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:41 am
Location: San Diego

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby odnar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:55 pm

hailmary25 wrote:That is Quirrel is beautiful may need 2!


definitely going to need two... lol

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby franzsy0519 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:00 pm

The removable turban on Quirrell is a really nice touch! With this and the wig on Okoye, I like that Funko is trying out new stuff (with much positive feedback at that) to mix things up. Maybe a Moody with removable eye soon? lol
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

User avatar
Fnkyeahryry
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: So Cal

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Fnkyeahryry » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:03 pm

I can’t wait to get Quirrell! Such an awesome Pop design. NYCC has some great exclusives.

pensivep0tter
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:48 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby pensivep0tter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 pm

When these come out where do you get them? Barnes, Fye, Hot topic etc. or online?

User avatar
HarryPOPter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby HarryPOPter » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:08 am

franzsy0519 wrote:The removable turban on Quirrell is a really nice touch! With this and the wig on Okoye, I like that Funko is trying out new stuff (with much positive feedback at that) to mix things up. Maybe a Moody with removable eye soon? lol


A removable eye and leg would be awesome!
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

Ilurvfunko
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Ilurvfunko » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 am

HarryPOPter wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:The removable turban on Quirrell is a really nice touch! With this and the wig on Okoye, I like that Funko is trying out new stuff (with much positive feedback at that) to mix things up. Maybe a Moody with removable eye soon? lol


A removable eye and leg would be awesome!


I totally agree! It would be pretty awesome to have a removable eye and leg!!!
Image

User avatar
hailmary25
Posts: 3800
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:46 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby hailmary25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:00 am

pensivep0tter wrote:When these come out where do you get them? Barnes, Fye, Hot topic etc. or online?

If you go to page 1 it has the list of where each pop will be shared
Image
Signed Pops:70
MM: 116
Pops :206
First Pop: Iron Man MArk 43
Most Recent: Pippin Took
Top Pop: SDCC 12th Doctor
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yassiefay4
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Yassiefay4 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:48 am

Katers wrote:Gamestop order arrived today - bought 2 boxes (since I want both minis, specifically!). Opened box 1 - Regular Sirius, and Trelawney mini. Open second box - also a Trelawney mini. Not feeling great about this...and then....my FIRST CHASE!!! I am so excited about this!

I've always said that, even if I found a chase in the wild, I would only buy it if it was a line I actually collect. So glad my first chase is both a lucky pull, and a line I love!


Congrats!!!
I have tried to order this box and my order keeps getting cancelled :(

Yassiefay4
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:39 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Yassiefay4 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:49 am

Katers wrote:Gamestop order arrived today - bought 2 boxes (since I want both minis, specifically!). Opened box 1 - Regular Sirius, and Trelawney mini. Open second box - also a Trelawney mini. Not feeling great about this...and then....my FIRST CHASE!!! I am so excited about this!

I've always said that, even if I found a chase in the wild, I would only buy it if it was a line I actually collect. So glad my first chase is both a lucky pull, and a line I love!


Congrats!!!
I have tried to order this box and my order keeps getting cancelled :(

User avatar
saul_damascus
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby saul_damascus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:17 am

Can someone tell me when and where the new wave or second half of the last wave are coming out.

Afrofreddy
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:15 pm
Location: Tacoma

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Afrofreddy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:51 am

Fnkyeahryry wrote:I can’t wait to get Quirrell! Such an awesome Pop design. NYCC has some great exclusives.


This concept idea just blows my mind! I love it!
Hi, my name is Sean

Image Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
follow-the-spiders
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:37 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby follow-the-spiders » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:24 am

saul_damascus wrote:Can someone tell me when and where the new wave or second half of the last wave are coming out.

Think its meant to be closer to October
ImageImage

User avatar
saul_damascus
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby saul_damascus » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:38 am

follow-the-spiders wrote:
saul_damascus wrote:Can someone tell me when and where the new wave or second half of the last wave are coming out.

Think its meant to be closer to October

Thanks. Do we know where the exclusives are going to be?

User avatar
Hachiman
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Hachiman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:58 pm

That Quirrel + Voldie Combo puts a new definition to 2 Pack! LOL

User avatar
HarryPOPter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Hachiman wrote:That Quirrel + Voldie Combo puts a new definition to 2 Pack! LOL


It really does! Hahha. I wouldn't even be mad if they put two Quirrells into a 2 pack and faced one around lol
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

User avatar
Hachiman
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:28 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Hachiman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:08 pm

HarryPOPter wrote:
Hachiman wrote:That Quirrel + Voldie Combo puts a new definition to 2 Pack! LOL


It really does! Hahha. I wouldn't even be mad if they put two Quirrells into a 2 pack and faced one around lol


Imagine if they made a double window case with different labeling on each side of the box!

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby TenTwoSix » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:54 pm

I try to collect the whole Harry Potter line and ordered two mystery boxes online from Gamestop. Received one regular and one chase--SCORE!

I also picked up the last common I needed (Nearly Headless Nick) and had to make sure that no part glowed since some people received glowing ones by accident when they bought the regular. Thought it was funny that I had as much trouble trying to get the commons (for Nearly Headless Nick and Sirius) as I did trying to get exclusive/chase.
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
StarWarsFunkoGirl
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 pm
Location: Hampton VA

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Quirrell and removable turban just looks so cool
Image

philipali
Posts: 1500
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm
Location: Davao City, Philippines
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby philipali » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:07 pm

TenTwoSix wrote:I try to collect the whole Harry Potter line and ordered two mystery boxes online from Gamestop. Received one regular and one chase--SCORE!

I also picked up the last common I needed (Nearly Headless Nick) and had to make sure that no part glowed since some people received glowing ones by accident when they bought the regular. Thought it was funny that I had as much trouble trying to get the commons (for Nearly Headless Nick and Sirius) as I did trying to get exclusive/chase.


Lucky you ... Congratulations on the haul
Image ImageImage

User avatar
HarryPOPter
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:53 pm
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby HarryPOPter » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Hachiman wrote:
HarryPOPter wrote:
Hachiman wrote:That Quirrel + Voldie Combo puts a new definition to 2 Pack! LOL


It really does! Hahha. I wouldn't even be mad if they put two Quirrells into a 2 pack and faced one around lol


Imagine if they made a double window case with different labeling on each side of the box!


I want this to be real hahah
Jenny
For more fun on IG: @harrypopter

Harry Potter. Disney villains.

Fundays 2017 :freddy1:

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 1551
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Yassiefay4 wrote:
Katers wrote:Gamestop order arrived today - bought 2 boxes (since I want both minis, specifically!). Opened box 1 - Regular Sirius, and Trelawney mini. Open second box - also a Trelawney mini. Not feeling great about this...and then....my FIRST CHASE!!! I am so excited about this!

I've always said that, even if I found a chase in the wild, I would only buy it if it was a line I actually collect. So glad my first chase is both a lucky pull, and a line I love!


Congrats!!!
I have tried to order this box and my order keeps getting cancelled :(


That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear it! I know quite a few of the stores still have them in stock - of course, all of the chases are gone. Unless you get super lucky, or a store that hasn't let their customers peek inside! But regardless, I'll say - good luck!!

User avatar
tigsabud1
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 12:32 am
Location: Forest Hills, NY

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby tigsabud1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:54 am

Finally heard back from BAM. Apparently my order for Animagus McGonnagall was lost and since they're out of stock now, there's nothing they can do. The customer service agent even hung up on me after I asked a question. :( I've not had a single good experience with ordering Pops from BAM.
:dkjoker1:

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:56 am

tigsabud1 wrote:Finally heard back from BAM. Apparently my order for Animagus McGonnagall was lost and since they're out of stock now, there's nothing they can do. The customer service agent even hung up on me after I asked a question. :( I've not had a single good experience with ordering Pops from BAM.


Oh man that sucks having to deal with bad service... I suggest trying to contact them thru e-mail, maybe you'd get a better response over there. Hope this gets resolved!
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

opopssum
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ
Contact:

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby opopssum » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:51 pm

tigsabud1 wrote:Finally heard back from BAM. Apparently my order for Animagus McGonnagall was lost and since they're out of stock now, there's nothing they can do. The customer service agent even hung up on me after I asked a question. :( I've not had a single good experience with ordering Pops from BAM.


Sending a PM I have an extra

User avatar
Kaljor
Posts: 1942
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:06 am
Location: Krypton

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby Kaljor » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:10 pm

I just received my shipping notice for BAM's Seamus Finnigan! Noice!!!
My Name is Ernie

Image

User avatar
blue85butterfly
Posts: 284
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby blue85butterfly » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:11 pm

franzsy0519 wrote:
tigsabud1 wrote:Finally heard back from BAM. Apparently my order for Animagus McGonnagall was lost and since they're out of stock now, there's nothing they can do. The customer service agent even hung up on me after I asked a question. :( I've not had a single good experience with ordering Pops from BAM.


Oh man that sucks having to deal with bad service... I suggest trying to contact them thru e-mail, maybe you'd get a better response over there. Hope this gets resolved!


Im hoping they do a restock

User avatar
saul_damascus
Posts: 2607
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby saul_damascus » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm

Hey I saw original Hagrid in a box at walmart that looks like the most recent wave. No cake in hand and the original harry potter figures were on the back.

rtb1980
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: New Harry Potter pops!!

Postby rtb1980 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:19 pm

How is the Sirius Black prisoner black/white version even being called a Chase? I mean, I know it has the sticker and is a variant, but if the chance is 1/2 then doesn't that mean 50% are colored and 50% are black/white.. or is that ratio wrong? Are there other 1/2 chase Pops?


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Funko5ker