[Updated for 2017] How to get SDCC/NYCC/ECCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
User avatar
hawkman2
Posts: 1380
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: So Cal.

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby hawkman2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:13 am

I'm hoping I can get a couple of the items.

User avatar
Briechen_26
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:08 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Briechen_26 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:23 pm

r2d2 wrote:
hawkman2 wrote:I guess in about 2 weeks well see what we can get, I'll be here a lot more since I cant get out there.


Funko will announce it on October 6th


I wonder if that means they won't be in stores until Oct. 7th?
Pop Count: ~280
Most Wanted Pop: Belle yellow dress
Favorite Pop: Ygritte GoT
1st Pop: Brienne of Tarth

User avatar
Ice04242
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 am
Location: Indiana

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Ice04242 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 am

I've been waiting since I started collecting pops for the megaman series and more than that the green ranger. I have an entire collection of power ranger memorabilia and the fact that they made one megaman pop and more than anything the green ranger metallic pop toy Tokyo makes me so sad. Their stuff is always terrible to get ahold of and I'm sure I'll never be able to get it at a decent price because of scalpers :(. They normally aren't shared exclusives right?
Devin Reportin

User avatar
r2d2
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 12:08 pm
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby r2d2 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:19 am

Ice04242 wrote:I've been waiting since I started collecting pops for the megaman series and more than that the green ranger. I have an entire collection of power ranger memorabilia and the fact that they made one megaman pop and more than anything the green ranger metallic pop toy Tokyo makes me so sad. Their stuff is always terrible to get ahold of and I'm sure I'll never be able to get it at a decent price because of scalpers :(. They normally aren't shared exclusives right?


Only with foreign retailers.

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby mohawkjones » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:30 am

Briechen_26 wrote:
r2d2 wrote:
hawkman2 wrote:I guess in about 2 weeks well see what we can get, I'll be here a lot more since I cant get out there.


Funko will announce it on October 6th


I wonder if that means they won't be in stores until Oct. 7th?


That's the normal timeline based on SDCC this year.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/20166000001057
Image Image

User avatar
Briechen_26
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:08 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Briechen_26 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:12 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
Briechen_26 wrote:
r2d2 wrote:
Funko will announce it on October 6th


I wonder if that means they won't be in stores until Oct. 7th?


That's the normal timeline based on SDCC this year.
I thought they were available on Thursday (7/21) in stores at SDCC. Based on this announcement they would announce on Thursday 10/6, so would they be that same day or on Friday?
Pop Count: ~280
Most Wanted Pop: Belle yellow dress
Favorite Pop: Ygritte GoT
1st Pop: Brienne of Tarth

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Briechen_26 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Briechen_26 wrote:
I wonder if that means they won't be in stores until Oct. 7th?


That's the normal timeline based on SDCC this year.
I thought they were available on Thursday (7/21) in stores at SDCC. Based on this announcement they would announce on Thursday 10/6, so would they be that same day or on Friday?


Yeah, that is right. I was looking at my calendar from a distance. ;)

SDCC shared exclusives announced Wednesday & went on sale Thursday.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/20166000001057
Image Image

User avatar
Briechen_26
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:08 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Briechen_26 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:10 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
Briechen_26 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
That's the normal timeline based on SDCC this year.
I thought they were available on Thursday (7/21) in stores at SDCC. Based on this announcement they would announce on Thursday 10/6, so would they be that same day or on Friday?


Yeah, that is right. I was looking at my calendar from a distance. ;)

SDCC shared exclusives announced Wednesday & went on sale Thursday.
Do you think they would announce and start selling them on the same day. I will be on vacation next week and I'm trying to plan this in lol!! Priorities you know lol lol
Pop Count: ~280
Most Wanted Pop: Belle yellow dress
Favorite Pop: Ygritte GoT
1st Pop: Brienne of Tarth

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 1493
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: The Wild West
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:48 am

Briechen_26 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Briechen_26 wrote: I thought they were available on Thursday (7/21) in stores at SDCC. Based on this announcement they would announce on Thursday 10/6, so would they be that same day or on Friday?


Yeah, that is right. I was looking at my calendar from a distance. ;)

SDCC shared exclusives announced Wednesday & went on sale Thursday.
Do you think they would announce and start selling them on the same day. I will be on vacation next week and I'm trying to plan this in lol!! Priorities you know lol lol


Last year they did not announce the shared locations, they just went on sale the Thursday of the con. Most had leaked by that point but it was still a "mystery". This year for SDCC Funko announced the shared items on Wednesday for a Thursday on sale. Sounds like the same plan for NYCC.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/20166000001057
Image Image

blockablelaser
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:01 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby blockablelaser » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:34 am

Anyone get the Disney park exclusives from sdcc? Does it come out Thursday of the con? I'm wondering how hard it is to get. And also is it in the park only or like at downtown Disney stores
I'm Wes
Pop + Dorbz: 300 and growing
ISO: Chase Leatherface, Spike; unmasked jason; sulley+boo sdcc, Freddy Leatherface, Freddy Apollo

User avatar
r2d2
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 12:08 pm
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby r2d2 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:55 am

Briechen_26 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
Briechen_26 wrote: I thought they were available on Thursday (7/21) in stores at SDCC. Based on this announcement they would announce on Thursday 10/6, so would they be that same day or on Friday?


Yeah, that is right. I was looking at my calendar from a distance. ;)

SDCC shared exclusives announced Wednesday & went on sale Thursday.
Do you think they would announce and start selling them on the same day. I will be on vacation next week and I'm trying to plan this in lol!! Priorities you know lol lol


They announced on Friday's Twitter Q&A that shared exclusives should come out the same day the list is officially published (Thursday)

blockablelaser wrote:Anyone get the Disney park exclusives from sdcc? Does it come out Thursday of the con? I'm wondering how hard it is to get. And also is it in the park only or like at downtown Disney stores


D-Street had them in Downtown Disney

blockablelaser
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:01 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby blockablelaser » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:39 pm

r2d2 wrote:
blockablelaser wrote:Anyone get the Disney park exclusives from sdcc? Does it come out Thursday of the con? I'm wondering how hard it is to get. And also is it in the park only or like at downtown Disney stores


D-Street had them in Downtown Disney


Thanks!
I'm Wes
Pop + Dorbz: 300 and growing
ISO: Chase Leatherface, Spike; unmasked jason; sulley+boo sdcc, Freddy Leatherface, Freddy Apollo

User avatar
emk194
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby emk194 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:52 pm

It would make sense if they announce it on Thursday, then stores will start selling them on Friday. :-k
Hi! I'm Elyn! | PPG | Instagram: TokyoDrift9

ISO:
→ Baymax chase Dorbz [-o<
→ Naruto chase Dorbz
→ TG excl Harley Quinn POP!

ImageImage

TheFlashinator
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby TheFlashinator » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:42 pm

I have it on good authority that the shared exclusives will be in stores on Thursday the 6th. Which I am pretty excited about because I work at noon that day rather than 9am on Friday, would have missed out!
Josh!
Pop Count: 352
Favorite Pop!: Anything Flash!

User avatar
r2d2
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 12:08 pm
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby r2d2 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 pm

emk194 wrote:It would make sense if they announce it on Thursday, then stores will start selling them on Friday. :-k


Again, Funko said they should be available on Thursday

User avatar
emk194
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby emk194 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:03 pm

r2d2 wrote:
emk194 wrote:It would make sense if they announce it on Thursday, then stores will start selling them on Friday. :-k


Again, Funko said they should be available on Thursday


My mistake. Guess I missed that. Thanks. :thumbright:
Hi! I'm Elyn! | PPG | Instagram: TokyoDrift9

ISO:
→ Baymax chase Dorbz [-o<
→ Naruto chase Dorbz
→ TG excl Harley Quinn POP!

ImageImage

User avatar
funko_vinz
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby funko_vinz » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:49 pm

As with SDCC, do you think the respective stores (GS, Box Lunch, HT) will have them available at midnight on their website then?
ImageImage Image


IG: Funko_VinZ
ISO: SDCC Lion-O, ECCC Green Goblin, Planet Arlia Vegeta
2016 Fundays: Team Deadpool, 2017 Fundays: Team ??
I didn't choose the Pop life, the Pop life chose me... =)

PanchoFCB
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby PanchoFCB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm so confused. Lol. I just need to know which day to get off from work. At least the morning. Thursday. Or Friday????? LOL thnx :)

TheFlashinator
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby TheFlashinator » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:50 pm

PanchoFCB wrote:I'm so confused. Lol. I just need to know which day to get off from work. At least the morning. Thursday. Or Friday????? LOL thnx :)


I asked an employee at a Hot Topic and they said they will be on sale the 6th, which is Thursday! He didn't say which ones however, I didn't press the issue, just which day cause I also have to work early Friday but don't go in till noon Thursday!
Josh!
Pop Count: 352
Favorite Pop!: Anything Flash!

User avatar
emk194
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby emk194 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:54 pm

I spoke to the manager of my local HT, and she said they were going to start selling them on Thursday morning. I didn't want to get her in trouble, so I didn't ask what they had, but they're definitely going on sale on Thursday.

Still need to ask EB Games.
Hi! I'm Elyn! | PPG | Instagram: TokyoDrift9

ISO:
→ Baymax chase Dorbz [-o<
→ Naruto chase Dorbz
→ TG excl Harley Quinn POP!

ImageImage

PanchoFCB
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby PanchoFCB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:03 pm

TheFlashinator wrote:
PanchoFCB wrote:I'm so confused. Lol. I just need to know which day to get off from work. At least the morning. Thursday. Or Friday????? LOL thnx :)


I asked an employee at a Hot Topic and they said they will be on sale the 6th, which is Thursday! He didn't say which ones however, I didn't press the issue, just which day cause I also have to work early Friday but don't go in till noon Thursday!

Thnx. Appreciate it. I'm assuming then that stores like B&N and GS will also get them that day. I'll just ask Thursday. Tnx guys :D

dubbelaar
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:46 pm
Location: edmonds .WA

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby dubbelaar » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:48 pm

The only ones i want are .The toy tokyo funko monster cereal dorbz 3 pack and toy tokyo count chocula dorbz ridez And Indiana Jones pop Ride

User avatar
Lilbrimer23
Posts: 641
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:29 pm
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Lilbrimer23 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:49 pm

I spoke to a gamestop employee. He assured me theirs will be released Thursday. All he could confirm was the SS Trunks. He wasn't sure what else they would get.
My name is Jonathan.
ISO: Metallic Malificent dorbz
Faker Dorbz
MY TOP 10 FAVORITE DORBZ
(Right Now)

Image
Image
Pops: 640
Dorbz: 410
Ridez: 24
Rides: 5
Minis: 405
Pocket Pop!: 56
PSH: 192
Hikari: 7
Mini Hikari: 7
Wobbler: 1

User avatar
stephencool2
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:42 pm
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby stephencool2 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:13 am

I want Killing Joke Joker...and I'll be happy
Image

User avatar
Cosmic_Cow
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am
Location: Jersey Shore
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:12 pm

Any word on the Golden Girls Reaction set yet?

User avatar
dboneo
Posts: 1517
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:27 am

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby dboneo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Lilbrimer23 wrote:I spoke to a gamestop employee. He assured me theirs will be released Thursday. All he could confirm was the SS Trunks. He wasn't sure what else they would get.


I thought it was confirmed he was a gs exclusive
Image

My name is Daniel

User avatar
r2d2
Posts: 554
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 12:08 pm
Location: Mexico City
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby r2d2 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:25 pm

dboneo wrote:
Lilbrimer23 wrote:I spoke to a gamestop employee. He assured me theirs will be released Thursday. All he could confirm was the SS Trunks. He wasn't sure what else they would get.


I thought it was confirmed he was a gs exclusive


Not officially as Funko will release the list tomorrow, but it was leaked a couple of days ago.

User avatar
JetLifer
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:03 am
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby JetLifer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:22 am

Maan been calling B&Ns and GSs in my area throughout the day and they havent got anything in. Dont want to be waiting in the morning for nothing lol.
Image

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby gospeedracer » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:53 am

emk194 wrote:I spoke to the manager of my local HT, and she said they were going to start selling them on Thursday morning. I didn't want to get her in trouble, so I didn't ask what they had, but they're definitely going on sale on Thursday.

Still need to ask EB Games.


Crap I'm leaving town in the morning. Hope they have them online also
Image

User avatar
Saucepan
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:40 am
Location: Indiana

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Saucepan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:08 am

Hot topic is up. The link is on their main page. Still waiting on game stop.

User avatar
CaselxASD
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Location: Vallejo, CA
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby CaselxASD » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:22 am

Saucepan wrote:Hot topic is up. The link is on their main page. Still waiting on game stop.


So glad I decided to check on the forum before bed. Thanks for the heads up!
I managed to order the NYCC pieces I wanted and a couple new Hot Topic exclusives too!

Direct link for anyone else here
Image
THE 2017 NBA CHAMPION GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!

Hey I'm Jerel, but most call me Jay. | Into that Disney. | Instagram? CaselxASD.
ISO: Disney Parks Indiana Jones // SDCC Indy w/ Idol
Aladdin PSH (All 3) // Cone of Shame Dug
Genie // Giant Mickey // Giant Sully // Giant Buzz

rdgmjv11
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby rdgmjv11 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:27 am

Hot Topic, Gamestop & BoxLunch have all went live. Nothing from FYE.
449 POPs and counting...
My Collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/rdgmjv11/3HWTZ8ZV4OQFKAH8/
Grails Needed: Bob's Big Boy, Misfit Elephant, The Mayor, Qui-Gon Jinn, Golden Mega Man

User avatar
atreyu2112
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm
Location: Long Island, NY, USA

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby atreyu2112 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 am

Anyone know which retailer is carrying the shared ReAction Dark Crystal Garthim?

User avatar
Cosmic_Cow
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:55 am
Location: Jersey Shore
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby Cosmic_Cow » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:51 am

atreyu2112 wrote:Anyone know which retailer is carrying the shared ReAction Dark Crystal Garthim?


Nope, nothing on either Reaction set yet which has me very worried. :(

User avatar
emk194
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby emk194 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:12 am

Heads up, everyone - FYE will be live at 10:00am ET.
Hi! I'm Elyn! | PPG | Instagram: TokyoDrift9

ISO:
→ Baymax chase Dorbz [-o<
→ Naruto chase Dorbz
→ TG excl Harley Quinn POP!

ImageImage

JBeard
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby JBeard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 am

Awesome that's 9am cst for everyone in central. Anyone know when Gemini and Popcultcha will go online? Anyone heard anything?

User avatar
emk194
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:58 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby emk194 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:24 am

JBeard wrote:Awesome that's 9am cst for everyone in central. Anyone know when Gemini and Popcultcha will go online? Anyone heard anything?


Popcultcha should be 8pm ET tonight.
Hi! I'm Elyn! | PPG | Instagram: TokyoDrift9

ISO:
→ Baymax chase Dorbz [-o<
→ Naruto chase Dorbz
→ TG excl Harley Quinn POP!

ImageImage

JBeard
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby JBeard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks Gamestop opening a hour early or was that HT

rdgmjv11
Posts: 612
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby rdgmjv11 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:59 am

emk194 wrote:
JBeard wrote:Awesome that's 9am cst for everyone in central. Anyone know when Gemini and Popcultcha will go online? Anyone heard anything?


Popcultcha should be 8pm ET tonight.


If you're in North America you won't be able to purchase anything from PC.
449 POPs and counting...
My Collection: http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/rdgmjv11/3HWTZ8ZV4OQFKAH8/
Grails Needed: Bob's Big Boy, Misfit Elephant, The Mayor, Qui-Gon Jinn, Golden Mega Man

User avatar
a99kitten
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 2638
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm
Location: Truckee, CA (Tahoe area)
Contact:

Re: [Updated for 2016] How to get SDCC/NYCC exclusives outside of San Diego!

Postby a99kitten » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:02 am

Anyone else seeing that the Gemini NYCC page is gone? Or is that a glitch on my end?
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month!
5 Customs, 50 protos, 1380 POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Dorbz..)

ImageImage
Image


Return to “Pop!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bli_18, Google [Bot], kihou, Mr Yac, Rice71, squidward, theraven00