Thank you to the entire Funko staff for another amazing FunDays!!!!

Fat Man

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
hpellot

Re: Fat Man

Postby hpellot » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:52 am

as someone stated bluntman and chronic would be great
ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark
ISO Gold Ryu

TVader27

Postby TVader27 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 pm

hpellot wrote:as someone stated bluntman and chronic would be great

Agreed.
Hi I'm Trevor.
ImageImageImage

Freddy Wish List:
X-Wing, Clone Trooper, Boba Fett, Ace Ventura, Fourth Doctor, The Demon, Pink Hair, Doc Brown GITD, Batman, Beetlejuice, Talladega (Blue), Stan Lee (Blue)

avanegas43

Postby avanegas43 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:09 pm

If anyone is ISO red suit Fatman feel free to send me a DM
My name is Anthony; IG @funktional_cllctr; Collector since October 2016; Dr Strange is my thing!!

WarHmongHer

Postby WarHmongHer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

NavyCop wrote:Would be great if this became the new Stan Lee, many variants. Gladly got one of them but I'll always love more. A Bluntman and Chronic set would be amazing also.

A bluntman and chronic set would be awesome addition to Jay and Silent Bob.

pop-inandout-9

Postby pop-inandout-9 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:24 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:
I have an extra available for trade if you are interested.

What are you looking for?

I really wanted him too. Im a Kevin Smith fan!! I was kind of hoping they were going to be given to the entire group at Fundays - something like, look under your chairs and redeem this ticket on your way out, but sadly no.

I don't have much to trade for one ... White Walker Conan?

I also have an extra blue version for trade along with other stuff, DM me if interested , i do need that conan white walker
DERRICK
IG: poptill_youdrop
So-cal local collecting POP memories
First Pop: Hershel(walking dead)
Team BATMAN Team AVENGERS
ISO: conan white walker & Indy w/ Idol & freddy skeletor

kappait

Postby kappait » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:40 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
Swatrob wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:
I have an extra available for trade if you are interested.

I really wanted him too. Im a Kevin Smith fan!! I was kind of hoping they were going to be given to the entire group at Fundays - something like, look under your chairs and redeem this ticket on your way out, but sadly no.

I thought this about everything they gave away. Haha. I thought we were getting all 4 Conan pops and all 4 Freddy Flux. It takes a second to realize what is going on at times. Still happy with everything that I came away with. I got a blue Fatman. It's pretty cool. On the fence on whether or not to get a red one too.

Do or do not there is no try
Yoda '77

:SW9:

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Bigchawn64 wrote:Maybe I'll hit up the Secret Stash and see if they have 1 lol

Hahaha I forgot all about the secret stash. Good point though, it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on it
Freshly Minted Funko Fanatic!!!, Thank you everyone for this awesome community

theoneupper02

Postby theoneupper02 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:

Hahaha I forgot all about the secret stash. Good point though, it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on it

What is the secret stash? LOL, could be an inside joke that went way over my head...

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm

theoneupper02 wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

What is the secret stash? LOL, could be an inside joke that went way over my head...

It's the name of the comic book store Kevin Smith I believe partly owns with his buddies in New Jersey. It's his buddy Walt Flanagan that runs it. He was in a few of his movies and does comic book men on AMC.

Yoda '77

Toronto

Postby Toronto » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Had some friends attend the Kevin Smith Birthday/ Jay and Bob World Record attempt / Shooting Clerks East Coast Premiere this past weekend. No word on any pops sold at the stash.

Wish I could have attended. Closest thing to a Vulgarthon in a while.
ISO: NYCC Knives & Scott
Dream Pops: Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid Part 2 & Sakiyama Kaori from AirMaster (Will never happen)

SnackDaddy
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby SnackDaddy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Toronto wrote:Had some friends attend the Kevin Smith Birthday/ Jay and Bob World Record attempt / Shooting Clerks East Coast Premiere this past weekend. No word on any pops sold at the stash.

I wanted to join in on that but couldn't commit. That would have been so awesome to see.
Houssein aka Huse aka SnackDaddy

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm

kappait wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:
Nemesis989 wrote:

It's the name of the comic book store Kevin Smith I believe partly owns with his buddies in New Jersey. It's his buddy Walt Flanagan that runs it. He was in a few of his movies and does comic book men on AMC.

They also have a website. I never knew there was a physical store....neat
Freshly Minted Funko Fanatic!!!, Thank you everyone for this awesome community

kappait

Postby kappait » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
kappait wrote:
theoneupper02 wrote:

They also have a website. I never knew there was a physical store....neat

Yes. They have a show on AMC inside the store. It's pretty cool. Always some cool toys and books on. It's like a pawn stars type show.

Yoda '77

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 pm

If you enjoy the show you should listen to tesd podcast, it's Bryan Johnson, Walt Flanagan, and brian Quinn and it is awesome.
Walking Dead Super Fan

Propellarhead9

Postby Propellarhead9 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 pm

I just really hope that they expand upon the Askewniverse in Pops. I am an enormous Smith fan but I'm sure I will never own one of the Fat Man pops, just way too far out of my price range. I still haven't been able to convince myself to pull the trigger and pay for Jay & Silent Bob. I know eventually i'm going to have to though, I think it would kind of be a crime for me not to since I have them tattooed on my body lol.
My Collection:
Pops!: 567
Mystery Minis: 60
Dorbz: 100
Reaction: 4
Wacky Wobblers: 2
Vinyl Idolz: 1
Rock Candy: 2
Pint Size Heroes: 13

Top 5 ISO: Jay, Silent Bob, Beavis, Butt-Head, Freddy Hulk Hogan

Trixt

Postby Trixt » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:11 pm

SnackDaddy wrote:
Toronto wrote:Had some friends attend the Kevin Smith Birthday/ Jay and Bob World Record attempt / Shooting Clerks East Coast Premiere this past weekend. No word on any pops sold at the stash.

I wanted to join in on that but couldn't commit. That would have been so awesome to see.

Did they break the record?

Also prices are leveling out for Fatman. Might want to grab one soon before they all end up in collections. I still need the blue one.
Name is Wil.

Anniedamonster

Postby Anniedamonster » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:56 am

He looks so cool

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:03 pm

kappait wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

I thought this about everything they gave away. Haha. I thought we were getting all 4 Conan pops and all 4 Freddy Flux. It takes a second to realize what is going on at times. Still happy with everything that I came away with. I got a blue Fatman. It's pretty cool. On the fence on whether or not to get a red one too.

I would ... Im kind of crazy like that though ... I see at as, there are only two variants right now, it would be easy to keep up or you'll have them both! I wish I would have done that with Stan Lee's Pops. :bounce:
"I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever — I am Phoenix!"
Phoenix, Uncanny X-men #101 :devil:

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Postby Mister Piggy Wiggy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:23 pm

Fat Man? That's new to me.
I love Pokemon, Gothic women, and Funko products. <3

29/Male/Chinese

I'm a boring person who doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. Yay!

I collect fan signs, especially from cosplayers!

kennysexypants

Postby kennysexypants » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Trixt wrote:
SnackDaddy wrote:

Did they break the record?

Also prices are leveling out for Fatman. Might want to grab one soon before they all end up in collections. I still need the blue one.

They did indeed break the record.
:freddy3:
Collection: Pop!: 213 / Mystery Minis: 6
Wantlist: Too many...

Deathlinks

Postby Deathlinks » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 pm

I might be mistaken, i was drinking that night.. But i do remember them saying that it was exclusive to fundays (that coloration) So its very possible we see them mass released, maybe a different mold or at a minimum a different color scheme
Recently converted Funatic from a regular (obsessive) fan. Fundays 2017!!!

My "Want" List https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... BYG69F3UQ/
Thank you in advance if you peep it

Pop! - 594 | Dorbz - 26 | Ridez - 9 | Hikari - 1 | Mystery Minis - 83

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Deathlinks wrote:I might be mistaken, i was drinking that night.. But i do remember them saying that it was exclusive to fundays (that coloration) So its very possible we see them mass released, maybe a different mold or at a minimum a different color scheme

Some people may be upset but I would love this, I would really like to add one to my collection.
Walking Dead Super Fan

Deathlinks

Postby Deathlinks » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Swatrob wrote:
Deathlinks wrote:I might be mistaken, i was drinking that night.. But i do remember them saying that it was exclusive to fundays (that coloration) So its very possible we see them mass released, maybe a different mold or at a minimum a different color scheme

Some people may be upset but I would love this, I would really like to add one to my collection.

IM in the same boat, sadly our section didnt win that game. But just as i wouldnt want the freddy flux shared or reproduced in anyway (since it adds a level of special to the event for myself and my wife)... sadly that would mean i never own it unless i pay out da bum :P
Recently converted Funatic from a regular (obsessive) fan. Fundays 2017!!!

My "Want" List https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/mem ... BYG69F3UQ/
Thank you in advance if you peep it

Pop! - 594 | Dorbz - 26 | Ridez - 9 | Hikari - 1 | Mystery Minis - 83

Kingwolfdaddy

Postby Kingwolfdaddy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:51 pm

I'm hoping for some sort of variant of this!

ntranger

Postby ntranger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Kingwolfdaddy wrote:I'm hoping for some sort of variant of this!

hell, with all the jerseys he's got, they could easily do variants. lol

Skinnie311

Postby Skinnie311 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Yeah, I was kinda bummed when the Avengers section won them lol. I'm a big Kevin Smith fan. It's all good though, just being at Fundays was awesome!

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:08 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
kappait wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

I would ... Im kind of crazy like that though ... I see at as, there are only two variants right now, it would be easy to keep up or you'll have them both! I wish I would have done that with Stan Lee's Pops. :bounce:

That's a great point. Next thing you know it's like batman. Haha. How many variations of batman are there?

Yoda '77

Krazydave2000

Postby Krazydave2000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:40 am

Excited to have both of them!!! Hopefully they come out with full line of Kevin Smith pops... Dogma pops woukd be awesome!!! The poop demon!!! Lol

BulletproofMarsh

Postby BulletproofMarsh » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:41 am

Really hope they do a version of Fat man that's available to those who did not attend the event. Really love Kevin Smith and I know blunt man and chronic can't happen so fat man will have to do.
:freddy3: km

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:56 am

kappait wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
kappait wrote:

That's a great point. Next thing you know it's like batman. Haha. How many variations of batman are there?

Hahahaha!!! Yeah that's true. I tried to do the whole Batman collection but one, I started too late and two, there are SO MANY!!! ](*,)

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:15 am

pop-inandout-9 wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
Swatrob wrote:

I also have an extra blue version for trade along with other stuff, DM me if interested , i do need that conan white walker

SWEET! Sent you a DM!! \:D/

kappait

Postby kappait » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:19 am

PhoenixForce wrote:
kappait wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Yeah that's true. I tried to do the whole Batman collection but one, I started too late and two, there are SO MANY!!! ](*,)

It's crazy! Every couple weeks there's a new one. And they're all cool af!

Yoda '77

desertdogg

Postby desertdogg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:37 am

so when do us mear mortals get to buy one of the fat man pops with out having to give up an arm or leg to get one . I have to belive that they will put this out as iam sure there are a few thousand fans of kevin that would like to get one.

TVader27

Postby TVader27 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:54 am

I want this pop but unfortunately I don't really have any worth trading for it. I sure can't afford ebay price.
Hi I'm Trevor.
ImageImageImage

Freddy Wish List:
X-Wing, Clone Trooper, Boba Fett, Ace Ventura, Fourth Doctor, The Demon, Pink Hair, Doc Brown GITD, Batman, Beetlejuice, Talladega (Blue), Stan Lee (Blue)

Purplemz24

Postby Purplemz24 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 am

Maybe eventually there will be a different variation avaliable for mass production.... Seems like I need to take a trip to the comic store..... Hmm....
Yessie
IG-> Purplemz24
I play with my Funko pieces... Yes even the grails...

ISO BATWOMAN DORBZ PROTO!!

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 am

Even though I didn't get one it was awesome to see him and mewes there. Wonder if they will have any guests like that at future Fundays.
Walking Dead Super Fan

desertdogg

Postby desertdogg » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:31 am

so does Kevin's comic shop in jersey have any for sale. ?

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:31 am

I'm curious as to why there is no sticker on the Fat Man Pops since they were said to be Funko Fundays only prize. Can anyone else help clear that up? Or is there supposed to be a mass release of the Fat Man Pops?
Jayson
ISO: Giant Mickey / Giant Buzz / Freddy Funko Buzz Lightyear

ImageImageImage

nikko

Postby nikko » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:42 am

Popsaysyee wrote:I'm curious as to why there is no sticker on the Fat Man Pops since they were said to be Funko Fundays only prize. Can anyone else help clear that up? Or is there supposed to be a mass release of the Fat Man Pops?

Maybe they forgot to put stickers just like some of the Conan Pops?

Popsaysyee

Postby Popsaysyee » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:50 am

nikko wrote:
Popsaysyee wrote:I'm curious as to why there is no sticker on the Fat Man Pops since they were said to be Funko Fundays only prize. Can anyone else help clear that up? Or is there supposed to be a mass release of the Fat Man Pops?

Maybe they forgot to put stickers just like some of the Conan Pops?

Oh true! Was it cleared up that they forgot to put stickers on the Conan Pops or was that on purpose? I'm an OOB type of collector but it's nice to know when it comes to trading. Thanks for the suggestion.
Jayson
ISO: Giant Mickey / Giant Buzz / Freddy Funko Buzz Lightyear

ImageImageImage

Return to “Pop!”