Free Holographic Freddy Pop for people who voted Funko at the TOTY Awards

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
The Head

Re: Free Holographic Freddy Pop for people who voted Funko at the TOTY Awards

Postby The Head » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:39 am

allcutethings2 wrote:The website said that the info wouldn't be shared with third parties. But would Funko be considered a third party? Given that they were part of the process, one of the companies nominated/included, I wouldn't think of them as a third party. I'm unsure as to legally whether they would be considered a third party. If not, then the info (email address) could be shared with them legally. Or, as others have suggested, TIA could send an email on behalf of Funko.

I'm not a lawyer, but I absolutely think funko is a third party. In this scenario, TIA and the individual are parties one and two, respectively. Everyone else is a third party.
ISO: Juggernaut, Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

Battastic

Postby Battastic » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:59 am

Well no matter how it plays out, the fact that anything was even going to be offered as a thank you was an amazing gesture.
Hopefully it all works out but I didn't vote because of a thank you gift. My vote came because of my love of the company and it's products. I posted that thread to get more fellow funatics to vote and show their love for Funko as a whole.
I am super excited that they won and I hope we can push those votes again every year they are nominated....thank you gift or not.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

cheezmo619

Postby cheezmo619 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Awesome news
Gears of war fans want to be heard
http://thenerdfu.com/whats-your-dream-pop-take-our-pop-poll/
The Gears of war boss agrees
https://twitter.com/GearsViking/status/451769582978883584

NC119

Postby NC119 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:16 am

Any new news on this?
ISO Mordecai,Rigby, [*]V for Vendetta, Judge Dredd, GITD Crow, [*]Kurama Mode Kurama, Chase Snagglepuss, SDCC '15 Heisenberg, Ozzy Osbourne, Flavor Flav, Chuck D, Sid Vicious, Steve Jones, John Lennon, 1970's Elvis, Reggae Rasta, Shock Trooper, Queen Amidala, Jar Jar Binks, Lando, Big Lebowski Set :freddy2:
[*]Means that I have acquired that certain Grail

Princess

Postby Princess » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 am

Battastic wrote:Well no matter how it plays out, the fact that anything was even going to be offered as a thank you was an amazing gesture.
Hopefully it all works out but I didn't vote because of a thank you gift. My vote came because of my love of the company and it's products. I posted that thread to get more fellow funatics to vote and show their love for Funko as a whole.
I am super excited that they won and I hope we can push those votes again every year they are nominated....thank you gift or not.

Well said. Totally agree.
signature created by bathtub-tigers

Looking for B&W Wonder Woman

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 am

totally bummed. I couldn't vote because I don't have a facebook account :(

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm

I figured out that I definitely voted! I'm super pumped! Thanks again, Brian!
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 240ish + 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini Count: 12
Current Idolz Count: 6
Current Hikari Count: 1

ISO: Any color/white X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things and Greedo protos!!

popfanboy

Postby popfanboy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 pm

commodorefunko wrote:I figured out that I definitely voted! I'm super pumped! Thanks again, Brian!

How'd you do that?
-Tanner
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO: Any Overwatch (mainly McCree) and Olaf protos

commodorefunko

Postby commodorefunko » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm

popfanboy wrote:
commodorefunko wrote:I figured out that I definitely voted! I'm super pumped! Thanks again, Brian!

How'd you do that?

I searched my computer history for TOTY and found this:
Jonas is the name, Pops are my game

Current POP Count: 240ish + 9 Mini/Pocket Pops
Current Dorbz/Pint Sized Heroes Count: 20ish
Current Mystery Mini Count: 12
Current Idolz Count: 6
Current Hikari Count: 1

ISO: Any color/white X-Files, Twin Peaks, LOST, Stranger Things and Greedo protos!!

The Head

Postby The Head » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Megacam wrote:totally bummed. I couldn't vote because I don't have a facebook account :(

Oh, did you have to use you Facebook account to vote? If so, I probably didn't vote. Oh well.

I'm still interested in how many of these show up on ebay. The purest in me wants to see zero, but if I need to purchase one, that just won't do. lol
ISO: Juggernaut, Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

Battastic

Postby Battastic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Megacam wrote:totally bummed. I couldn't vote because I don't have a facebook account :(

You didn't need Facebook to vote, it was just by entering an email. You signed up with your email and then were.allowed to vote in every category.
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Princess wrote:
Battastic wrote:Well no matter how it plays out, the fact that anything was even going to be offered as a thank you was an amazing gesture.

Well said. Totally agree.

I also agree 100% Funko never mentioned that there was even a chance at something for free if you voted. So those of us that did vote did so because we felt Funko and Brian deserved it. Funko is awesome because of Brian and his staff. If we get something fine if not that's fine also. But I would like to see the glass award up close. It looks so good in pics. Keep up the good work guys. can't wait for all the music Pops coming out this year :headbang: :headbang:
Last edited by gospeedracer on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Megacam

Postby Megacam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 am

Battastic wrote:

You didn't need Facebook to vote, it was just by entering an email. You signed up with your email and then were.allowed to vote in every category.

Huh...Well that's an even bigger bummer ](*,)
I remember getting the email, going to the site and trying to vote for Funko for all categories and something causing me to not be able to complete the process. I thought for sure it was facebook. Maybe I did vote and there was a facebook thing at the end? :-k
I'm usually fine with giving out my email for things like this...guess I'll find out at some point :rolleyes:

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 pm

After a little more investigation, I'm pretty sure I was one of the lazy people that clicked on the link and saw that there was typing involved and just didn't vote.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:42 pm

After searching around a little more I can confirm I did not vote. I tried but my computer crashed. :( :( :( :( Bummer.
Image Image Image
I'm Julian. It's also worth mentioning I'd really love the Ghost In A Jar Mini.
WANTED: Image

danioh77

Postby danioh77 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 pm

i did vote but how can i prove it? any advice, guys?
Image Image

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 332 | Dorbz - 2 | Hikari - 2 | Mystery Minis - 28 | Tees - 13 | Other - 5

TurtleTheTruth

Postby TurtleTheTruth » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:50 am

I'm sure I voted but can't find any evidence of it. Oh well, can't wait to see what it is!
Have:
Billy Pop Proto
Chucky Pop Proto
Lando Pop Proto
Jar Jar Pop Proto

Want:
Teen Titans Robin Pop Proto
Teen Titans Beast Boy Pop Proto
Joy Pop Proto
Fear Pop Proto
One Piece (or any animation) Pop Proto(s)

treswright

Postby treswright » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:49 pm

danioh77 wrote:i did vote but how can i prove it? any advice, guys?

We don't know how Funko determines who voted, but we're guessing they have the list of voters. If so, they'll probably use those emails to contact everyone. So there's nothing to do but be patient :-)
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

danioh77

Postby danioh77 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 pm

treswright wrote:
danioh77 wrote:i did vote but how can i prove it? any advice, guys?

We don't know how Funko determines who voted, but we're guessing they have the list of voters. If so, they'll probably use those emails to contact everyone. So there's nothing to do but be patient :-)

thanks!
Image Image

Sawasdee Krab, I'm Oh'C. Instagram @danioh77
Pop! - 332 | Dorbz - 2 | Hikari - 2 | Mystery Minis - 28 | Tees - 13 | Other - 5

grandpa_stern

Postby grandpa_stern » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:54 pm

I know I voted but like many of you, I think I was worried about Dorbz going away and voted for them. Not even sure anymore. I'll weep bitter fat man tears if I miss out, but I will be smiling for all those Fanatics that get one. WHY MUST I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS?! lol
I'm Josh

treswright

Postby treswright » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm

grandpa_stern wrote:I know I voted but like many of you, I think I was worried about Dorbz going away and voted for them. Not even sure anymore. I'll weep bitter fat man tears if I miss out, but I will be smiling for all those Fanatics that get one. WHY MUST I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS?! lol

I voted for Dorbz too, so we shall have a good cry together when pics start to surface of everyone and their beautiful holo Freddys :sad5: :sad2: :sad11:
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 pm

treswright wrote:
grandpa_stern wrote:I know I voted but like many of you, I think I was worried about Dorbz going away and voted for them. Not even sure anymore. I'll weep bitter fat man tears if I miss out, but I will be smiling for all those Fanatics that get one. WHY MUST I HAVE ALL THESE FEELS?! lol

I voted for Dorbz too, so we shall have a good cry together when pics start to surface of everyone and their beautiful holo Freddys :sad5: :sad2: :sad11:

come to think of it, i might have voted for dorbz too. especially since ive been collecting a lot more dorbz lately then pops.

FINGERS CROSSED if they can check, that i voted POP :D
My name is Roger, but all my friends call me Rog.
Pop Count
Pops=325
Dorbz=97

Instagram - thenecks_funkos
ImageImageImageImage

hawkman2

Postby hawkman2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Thanks for the update.

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:54 pm

I can't track down any proof that I voted, but I am pretty confident that I voted. I guess we are all in the same boat of waiting. Regardless it is really cool for Funko to attempt something like this for their fans.
ImageImage

Return to “Pop!”