Freddy Funko Soda!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3715
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby lavery01 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:55 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Luckily the price is going down on it, in the 100-150 range. Makes it easier to trade for at least!


Really glad to see a price drop on this one, hoping it goes down a bit more so that more people can afford it. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
Sonic77
Posts: 1029
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm
Location: Bay Area
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby Sonic77 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:03 pm

lavery01 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Luckily the price is going down on it, in the 100-150 range. Makes it easier to trade for at least!


Really glad to see a price drop on this one, hoping it goes down a bit more so that more people can afford it. lol


I think once we see more Freddy variant Sodas released later we'll see prices drop a little further, at least I hope so.
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu May 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Sonic77 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Luckily the price is going down on it, in the 100-150 range. Makes it easier to trade for at least!


Really glad to see a price drop on this one, hoping it goes down a bit more so that more people can afford it. lol


I think once we see more Freddy variant Sodas released later we'll see prices drop a little further, at least I hope so.


Or it may go even higher if the allotment numbers go higher like Wonder Woman and Pennywise ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu May 28, 2020 1:24 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I wish I was able to get one of them ugh.

sorry you missed out


I caved and went onto ebay. I saw one that was claimed to be sealed for sale at a price I was willing to accept. It was a nice price between what known chases and common were going for, but much closer to common price.


Hope you score the Chase :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1370
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby FunkOCD » Thu May 28, 2020 2:58 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:sorry you missed out


I caved and went onto ebay. I saw one that was claimed to be sealed for sale at a price I was willing to accept. It was a nice price between what known chases and common were going for, but much closer to common price.


Hope you score the Chase :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!
Image
Image

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4387
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby nascar246788 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:07 am

FunkOCD wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I caved and went onto ebay. I saw one that was claimed to be sealed for sale at a price I was willing to accept. It was a nice price between what known chases and common were going for, but much closer to common price.


Hope you score the Chase :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!


I hope so too then I would consider getting non chase version. If I don't get a chase version, I would just be happy to have this version of freddy added to my freddy collection.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

digithor
Posts: 4608
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby digithor » Fri May 29, 2020 1:42 am

Some times you just have to go that route.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1370
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby FunkOCD » Fri May 29, 2020 10:31 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Hope you score the Chase :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!


I hope so too then I would consider getting non chase version. If I don't get a chase version, I would just be happy to have this version of freddy added to my freddy collection.


My impatience won out but now have extra to custom LOL
Image
Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby BRiley0216 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:17 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I caved and went onto ebay. I saw one that was claimed to be sealed for sale at a price I was willing to accept. It was a nice price between what known chases and common were going for, but much closer to common price.


Hope you score the Chase :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!

I feel it
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1370
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:22 am

BRiley0216 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Hope you score the Chase :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:


I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!

I feel it


Now I have an extra chase! LOL
Image
Image

User avatar
chincoteague1
Posts: 2662
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am
Location: California

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby chincoteague1 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:39 pm

The 800/4200 =5000 run is looking really small now compared to the newer soda releases.

User avatar
Toronto
Posts: 702
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm
Location: The Great White North
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby Toronto » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:41 pm

I keep hoping that I will stumble across someone looking to downsize or an fleabay listing I can stomach... wait wait wait.
ISO: Calendar Go Sailor Moon. Spidey,Pennywise and Mono Conans & Scott Pilgrim Protos
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops & Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid Part 2
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:29 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!

I feel it


Now I have an extra chase! LOL

Thats awesome
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:30 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!

I feel it


Now I have an extra chase! LOL

Thats awesome
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BRiley0216
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby BRiley0216 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:31 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
BRiley0216 wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
I gave up and just bought a common with chase set on Fleabay!

I feel it


Now I have an extra chase! LOL

Thats awesome
Midget Wrangl3r
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
RobinBear177
Posts: 1699
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby RobinBear177 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:51 am

The prices for the common and the chase seem to be going up.
Image

digithor
Posts: 4608
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:54 am

Toronto wrote:I keep hoping that I will stumble across someone looking to downsize or an fleabay listing I can stomach... wait wait wait.


The exciting wait and search and wait and search.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
FunkOCD
Posts: 1370
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby FunkOCD » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:04 am

RobinBear177 wrote:The prices for the common and the chase seem to be going up.


The pool of stock is drying up!
Image
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:32 am

RobinBear177 wrote:The prices for the common and the chase seem to be going up.


I'm hoping for a variant Freddy Soda release soon :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 2707
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:59 pm

RobinBear177 wrote:The prices for the common and the chase seem to be going up.

Oof, there is an auction at $125 and the reserve still isn't met! Crazy! I hope a Freddy variant releases for SDCC to calm the need for a Freddy Soda. But I can defiantly see this one being one of the most desired sodas.
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:38 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
RobinBear177 wrote:The prices for the common and the chase seem to be going up.

Oof, there is an auction at $125 and the reserve still isn't met! Crazy! I hope a Freddy variant releases for SDCC to calm the need for a Freddy Soda. But I can defiantly see this one being one of the most desired sodas.


I like the SDCC variant idea too :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
RobinBear177
Posts: 1699
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:22 pm

I don't know if they have another Freddy in the works so soon after this one but I guess we'll see.
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Freddy Funko Soda!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:02 am

RobinBear177 wrote:I don't know if they have another Freddy in the works so soon after this one but I guess we'll see.


Here's hoping :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users