Funko Soda Figures!

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4392
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Rickakatuna wrote:All the soda reveals have been on point. Now will we get an sdcc freddy funko soda


I would love to see a sdcc freddy funko soda that is for sure.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
magicalme
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:31 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby magicalme » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:36 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:All the soda reveals have been on point. Now will we get an sdcc freddy funko soda


I would love to see a sdcc freddy funko soda that is for sure.


Same here... I was surprised there wasn't a SDCC Freddy release this year...
http://www.instagram.com/funkofied

GRAIL ISO:
Freddy Funko Wobbling Dead TWD Wobbler Bank
OG Cereal Monsters

Image
Image

User avatar
Rickakatuna
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Rickakatuna » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:41 pm

magicalme wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:All the soda reveals have been on point. Now will we get an sdcc freddy funko soda


I would love to see a sdcc freddy funko soda that is for sure.


Same here... I was surprised there wasn't a SDCC Freddy release this year...

Or any funko originals. Thought we would get a tbone or something
Hi Im Ricky
Im into Anime, Marvel, Dc, Disney, Fantastik Plastik, Rick & Morty, Freddy funko and Ad Icons
Pops:700+
Dorbz:30+
Been collecting since 2014
ISO: Dragon Ball Protos and my hero academia
Image

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 2723
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:41 pm

Maybe they were planned for SDCC but delays happened and they will be Funko Shop releases later
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:46 pm

So far I’ve really enjoyed the soda announcements for this year’s sdcc. Looking forward to getting them. lol especially that crunchberry.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
mohawkjones
Posts: 2585
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:08 am
Location: Reno, NV
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby mohawkjones » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:54 pm

renardchua wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:Yes it seems all the sodas announced for sdcc so far don't have chases versions... At the same time I would say great, because they'd be very tough to get considering the low number already. But also a Moss Man flocked would be GREAT!


Would it be safe to say that there are transitioning for having a low LE for Con Exclusive Soda Figures (that don't have a chase) starting at Wondercon, and now SDCC?


Looks like Moss Man is flocked! You can kind of tell in the glam picture and if you look at the shared retailers photo he has a tiny FL next to him.

And I am with everyone else on not having a chase for the low LE con exclusives. Helps to alleviate folks from buying 2 in hopes of a chase, leaving more to go around.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057
Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:04 pm

magicalme wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Rickakatuna wrote:All the soda reveals have been on point. Now will we get an sdcc freddy funko soda


I would love to see a sdcc freddy funko soda that is for sure.


Same here... I was surprised there wasn't a SDCC Freddy release this year...


Totally shocked too :-k :-k :-k
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:06 pm

lavery01 wrote:So far I’ve really enjoyed the soda announcements for this year’s sdcc. Looking forward to getting them. lol especially that crunchberry.


Now if we can land them [-o< [-o< [-o<
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
Oatmealman
Posts: 1284
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:40 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Oatmealman » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:34 pm

Optimistic wrote:Here's all the new ones today

Image


Had to get a case of these to get the chase.. and make a Leo army Lol Now we need the rest of the turtles
Image
First Pop! - TMNT GITD 4-pack
First Dorbz - NYCC TMNT Dorbz
Most Recent - Toy Story 4 Dorbz set, D23 Steamboat Willie 9"
My name is Matt

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby InternationalPopper » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:09 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Here's all the new ones today

Image


Had to get a case of these to get the chase.. and make a Leo army Lol Now we need the rest of the turtles


Congrats Oatmealman :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

NickR2012
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 2:44 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby NickR2012 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
renardchua wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:Yes it seems all the sodas announced for sdcc so far don't have chases versions... At the same time I would say great, because they'd be very tough to get considering the low number already. But also a Moss Man flocked would be GREAT!


Would it be safe to say that there are transitioning for having a low LE for Con Exclusive Soda Figures (that don't have a chase) starting at Wondercon, and now SDCC?


Looks like Moss Man is flocked! You can kind of tell in the glam picture and if you look at the shared retailers photo he has a tiny FL next to him.

And I am with everyone else on not having a chase for the low LE con exclusives. Helps to alleviate folks from buying 2 in hopes of a chase, leaving more to go around.


That's what I thought too at first, awesome!! Because I didn't see the FL, which I guess means indeed flocked!

User avatar
LakerSpartan117
Posts: 474
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 am
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:35 pm

I had a funny experience the other day. Went to BoxLunch for a Loungefly backpack (the Pizza Planet Toy Story one with the Alien) and they had also posted on Instagram that they had got in 6 Barney Rubble soda cans in. I go in the store and walk up to the cashier. They had literally one more soda can left. The guy in front of me with his GF bought one before me and opened up the can, got a common.

The cashiers were joking around saying the one I got must be the chase. I laughed it off because I always assume the worst. Get my backpack and soda can (also picked up a Wondercon Miguel) and open it up in the car... got the Barney chase. Felt so bad for the couple in front of me, but that's the way it is!
"The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."
:brilsmurf:

ImageImage

User avatar
bizzydesigner
Posts: 1491
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:51 am
Location: IL 'burbs
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:38 pm

LakerSpartan117 wrote:I had a funny experience the other day. Went to BoxLunch for a Loungefly backpack (the Pizza Planet Toy Story one with the Alien) and they had also posted on Instagram that they had got in 6 Barney Rubble soda cans in. I go in the store and walk up to the cashier. They had literally one more soda can left. The guy in front of me with his GF bought one before me and opened up the can, got a common.

The cashiers were joking around saying the one I got must be the chase. I laughed it off because I always assume the worst. Get my backpack and soda can (also picked up a Wondercon Miguel) and open it up in the car... got the Barney chase. Felt so bad for the couple in front of me, but that's the way it is!


That's the way the ol' soda fizzes! Some times it's good, some times it's not lol Congrats on the barney chase!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

User avatar
FireEmblemZack
Posts: 2723
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:18 am
Location: Vancouver, WA
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:45 pm

LakerSpartan117 wrote:I had a funny experience the other day. Went to BoxLunch for a Loungefly backpack (the Pizza Planet Toy Story one with the Alien) and they had also posted on Instagram that they had got in 6 Barney Rubble soda cans in. I go in the store and walk up to the cashier. They had literally one more soda can left. The guy in front of me with his GF bought one before me and opened up the can, got a common.

The cashiers were joking around saying the one I got must be the chase. I laughed it off because I always assume the worst. Get my backpack and soda can (also picked up a Wondercon Miguel) and open it up in the car... got the Barney chase. Felt so bad for the couple in front of me, but that's the way it is!

Awesome story! Love hearing those stories, that's how I got my Red Huck/ Big Boy/ Crusader Rabbit chases. The guy in front of me bought all except 2 or so of each and I got the leftovers with a chase and common!
:freddy3: Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

NickR2012
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 2:44 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby NickR2012 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:53 pm

LakerSpartan117 wrote:I had a funny experience the other day. Went to BoxLunch for a Loungefly backpack (the Pizza Planet Toy Story one with the Alien) and they had also posted on Instagram that they had got in 6 Barney Rubble soda cans in. I go in the store and walk up to the cashier. They had literally one more soda can left. The guy in front of me with his GF bought one before me and opened up the can, got a common.

The cashiers were joking around saying the one I got must be the chase. I laughed it off because I always assume the worst. Get my backpack and soda can (also picked up a Wondercon Miguel) and open it up in the car... got the Barney chase. Felt so bad for the couple in front of me, but that's the way it is!


Aweesome! Funny because I also just went to boxlunch, and saw they had 5 Barney sodas. Very surprising since they NEVER have sodas... So I bought one (I chose one first then picked another one that seemed "heavier"...), also thinking it's probably a waste of $15 (as I already have the common), even thinking "maybe I shouldn't open it and keep it sealed to maybe trade it"... and... I got the Chase! #sodasluck

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3736
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby lavery01 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:04 pm

InternationalPopper wrote:
lavery01 wrote:So far I’ve really enjoyed the soda announcements for this year’s sdcc. Looking forward to getting them. lol especially that crunchberry.


Now if we can land them [-o< [-o< [-o<


I’m really hoping that’s the case. Good luck! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
InternationalPopper
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:18 am

lavery01 wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
lavery01 wrote:So far I’ve really enjoyed the soda announcements for this year’s sdcc. Looking forward to getting them. lol especially that crunchberry.


Now if we can land them [-o< [-o< [-o<


I’m really hoping that’s the case. Good luck! lol


Thank you, you too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

User avatar
theraven00
Posts: 1168
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Location: Peoria, AZ
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby theraven00 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:41 am

Oatmealman wrote:
Had to get a case of these to get the chase.. and make a Leo army Lol Now we need the rest of the turtles

I'm tempted to do that. I bought 3 Big Boy recently (last 3 in stock) and struck out. That gives me 4 common Big Boys (a friend got me my first one).lol Oh well, I've never been lucky with chases (Pop! or otherwise).
Poppin'

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Here's all the new ones today

Spoiler: show
Image


Had to get a case of these to get the chase.. and make a Leo army Lol Now we need the rest of the turtles


Wow, that is dedication! Are you fairly certain that there's 1 chase / case? How many come in a case? I feel like it should be a 12-pack to keep with the theme!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 am

Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?
Image

digithor
Posts: 4648
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:59 am

Katers wrote:Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?


Suppose at this point it could be anything, oversell, production errors/waiting time, shipping problems, or they just want to limit it to 1.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4392
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:58 am

Katers wrote:Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?


I got it. I tried to find another place to pre-order it. I really wish they would let you get two to increase chance for chase and non chase. I think they should have let the cap so we can try for each variant if we wanted to.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
RobinBear177
Posts: 1700
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby RobinBear177 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:31 am

Katers wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Here's all the new ones today

Spoiler: show
Image


Had to get a case of these to get the chase.. and make a Leo army Lol Now we need the rest of the turtles


Wow, that is dedication! Are you fairly certain that there's 1 chase / case? How many come in a case? I feel like it should be a 12-pack to keep with the theme!


Sealed cases come with 6 sodas and 1 should be the chase, unless there is a packing error.
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:16 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?


Suppose at this point it could be anything, oversell, production errors/waiting time, shipping problems, or they just want to limit it to 1.


And I'm sure we'll never know why! Bummed on her behalf - she planned to keep one, and gift one to her brother. (Or, as I said - keep both if she got a chase and a regular!). Hoping they come back on sale again closer to the drop date, but I guess we'll see!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:19 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?


I got it. I tried to find another place to pre-order it. I really wish they would let you get two to increase chance for chase and non chase. I think they should have let the cap so we can try for each variant if we wanted to.


Exactly! If it was a straight soda figure, it wouldn't matter much whether we ordered 1 or 2, but as it stands right now - whatever you get, is what you got!

Have to hope they'll go back on sale again later. Or...they adjusted the size of the soda count? Hoping it's the 1st!
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:21 am

RobinBear177 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
Had to get a case of these to get the chase.. and make a Leo army Lol Now we need the rest of the turtles


Wow, that is dedication! Are you fairly certain that there's 1 chase / case? How many come in a case? I feel like it should be a 12-pack to keep with the theme!


Sealed cases come with 6 sodas and 1 should be the chase, unless there is a packing error.


Oh good, that's not nearly as high a number as I thought you'd have to buy! Congrats on finding a case, and here's to no packaging errors! :cheers:
Image

digithor
Posts: 4648
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:59 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?


Suppose at this point it could be anything, oversell, production errors/waiting time, shipping problems, or they just want to limit it to 1.


And I'm sure we'll never know why! Bummed on her behalf - she planned to keep one, and gift one to her brother. (Or, as I said - keep both if she got a chase and a regular!). Hoping they come back on sale again closer to the drop date, but I guess we'll see!


Weren't they one of the higher numbered sodas?
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

NickR2012
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 2:44 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby NickR2012 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:29 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Suppose at this point it could be anything, oversell, production errors/waiting time, shipping problems, or they just want to limit it to 1.


And I'm sure we'll never know why! Bummed on her behalf - she planned to keep one, and gift one to her brother. (Or, as I said - keep both if she got a chase and a regular!). Hoping they come back on sale again closer to the drop date, but I guess we'll see!


Weren't they one of the higher numbered sodas?


Yes! Kiss soda picture indicated 12.500 pieces... So there will be LOTS of chases! I just hope to find one without buying a case ;)

User avatar
nascar246788
Posts: 4392
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:45 pm

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:Anybody else get a quantity update notification from Entertainment Earth today? I had ordered 2 of the KISS sodas for a friend as part of a larger order (that way we save on shipping!), and the email I received today said they're adjusting my quantity to 1. ](*,) Makes me wonder what happened, did they oversell? The website still says it's pre-order. I wonder if any of the other soda orders had quantity adjustments?


I got it. I tried to find another place to pre-order it. I really wish they would let you get two to increase chance for chase and non chase. I think they should have let the cap so we can try for each variant if we wanted to.


Exactly! If it was a straight soda figure, it wouldn't matter much whether we ordered 1 or 2, but as it stands right now - whatever you get, is what you got!

Have to hope they'll go back on sale again later. Or...they adjusted the size of the soda count? Hoping it's the 1st!


yeah I am watching to see if it shows up again for sure. Unless I am lucky enough to get chase on first one. That would be awesome if I get that lucky.
Collecting since 2014
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image Image
Image
Image

digithor
Posts: 4648
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby digithor » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:05 am

NickR2012 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
And I'm sure we'll never know why! Bummed on her behalf - she planned to keep one, and gift one to her brother. (Or, as I said - keep both if she got a chase and a regular!). Hoping they come back on sale again closer to the drop date, but I guess we'll see!


Weren't they one of the higher numbered sodas?


Yes! Kiss soda picture indicated 12.500 pieces... So there will be LOTS of chases! I just hope to find one without buying a case ;)


Always the hope when searching for that chase.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:29 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Suppose at this point it could be anything, oversell, production errors/waiting time, shipping problems, or they just want to limit it to 1.


And I'm sure we'll never know why! Bummed on her behalf - she planned to keep one, and gift one to her brother. (Or, as I said - keep both if she got a chase and a regular!). Hoping they come back on sale again closer to the drop date, but I guess we'll see!


Weren't they one of the higher numbered sodas?


That seemed to be the opinion here - 12,500 I think? Maybe EE isn't getting the quantity they thought they were, and they'll be available somewhere else. Only questions here...no answers! ](*,)
Image

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I got it. I tried to find another place to pre-order it. I really wish they would let you get two to increase chance for chase and non chase. I think they should have let the cap so we can try for each variant if we wanted to.


Exactly! If it was a straight soda figure, it wouldn't matter much whether we ordered 1 or 2, but as it stands right now - whatever you get, is what you got!

Have to hope they'll go back on sale again later. Or...they adjusted the size of the soda count? Hoping it's the 1st!


yeah I am watching to see if it shows up again for sure. Unless I am lucky enough to get chase on first one. That would be awesome if I get that lucky.


It's certainly nicer (and cheaper!) to snag the chase first! Really hoping, after all this, that my friend pulls the chase - it would be her first soda chase! So far Big Boy and Speed Racer have thwarted her!
Image

digithor
Posts: 4648
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:19 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
And I'm sure we'll never know why! Bummed on her behalf - she planned to keep one, and gift one to her brother. (Or, as I said - keep both if she got a chase and a regular!). Hoping they come back on sale again closer to the drop date, but I guess we'll see!


Weren't they one of the higher numbered sodas?


That seemed to be the opinion here - 12,500 I think? Maybe EE isn't getting the quantity they thought they were, and they'll be available somewhere else. Only questions here...no answers! ](*,)


I've seem a couple at more places than previously for sodas, maybe getting spread out a bit more to smaller retailers.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:55 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Weren't they one of the higher numbered sodas?


That seemed to be the opinion here - 12,500 I think? Maybe EE isn't getting the quantity they thought they were, and they'll be available somewhere else. Only questions here...no answers! ](*,)


I've seem a couple at more places than previously for sodas, maybe getting spread out a bit more to smaller retailers.


Exciting to have more places to shop - but also more WORK! \:D/
Image

digithor
Posts: 4648
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:39 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:20 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
That seemed to be the opinion here - 12,500 I think? Maybe EE isn't getting the quantity they thought they were, and they'll be available somewhere else. Only questions here...no answers! ](*,)


I've seem a couple at more places than previously for sodas, maybe getting spread out a bit more to smaller retailers.


Exciting to have more places to shop - but also more WORK! \:D/


That is true, I saw somebody locally get sodas from a small business this weekend and had the luck that half of them ended up being chases.
SDCC 2018, 2019
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars

User avatar
Katers
Posts: 4413
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:27 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
I've seem a couple at more places than previously for sodas, maybe getting spread out a bit more to smaller retailers.


Exciting to have more places to shop - but also more WORK! \:D/


That is true, I saw somebody locally get sodas from a small business this weekend and had the luck that half of them ended up being chases.


That's awesome, and has the added benefit of bringing people back to buy sodas the next time, too. Glad to hear they're making their way out into the wild!
Image

User avatar
D4nnym4n123
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:19 am

How is everybodys soda adventure going today?
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'

Image

Brian@Funko
Posts: 1544
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:30 pm

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Brian@Funko » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:25 pm

Be sure and watch the Fun TV segment on Friday for a bunch of SODA new previews!!!!!

User avatar
CaseyJones14
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 8739
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Kansas City

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Brian@Funko wrote:Be sure and watch the Fun TV segment on Friday for a bunch of SODA new previews!!!!!


Image
Image
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram

User avatar
emoagogo
Posts: 1804
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 2:16 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby emoagogo » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:14 pm

Brian@Funko wrote:Be sure and watch the Fun TV segment on Friday for a bunch of SODA new previews!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS my body is ready Brian!!!!!!! Bring on more soda!!!!
Image

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users