Retro Freddy 6"

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
BigEvilDad
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:49 pm

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby BigEvilDad » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:50 pm

I like both sizes, but I could use a 6” Freddy in my life
~Big Evil Dad

SDCC: 1996-2019
Fundays: 2016 - 2019
Image

User avatar
divade23
Posts: 1310
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 11:24 am

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby divade23 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:33 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Cccustomspop wrote:I love the 6” retro Freddy’s. I hope we got some new ones soon


cc customs cranks out the best retro freddy customs - i know this first hand...

Image

This is amazing!!
Diedre Loves her Funko Family

Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 4608
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:12 am

divade23 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Cccustomspop wrote:I love the 6” retro Freddy’s. I hope we got some new ones soon


cc customs cranks out the best retro freddy customs - i know this first hand...

Image

This is amazing!!


still probably my favorite custom.
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

User avatar
Mawhonic7
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: San Clemente, Ca
Contact:

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby Mawhonic7 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:59 pm

This style and size of Freddy needs to come back!
Hi! I'm Eric

Image Image
ImageImage

User avatar
Minyinz610
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:13 am

divade23 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Cccustomspop wrote:I love the 6” retro Freddy’s. I hope we got some new ones soon


cc customs cranks out the best retro freddy customs - i know this first hand...

Image

This is amazing!!


Wow that’s an amazing piece.
Image

User avatar
Minyinz610
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:14 am

BigEvilDad wrote:I like both sizes, but I could use a 6” Freddy in my life


I am really hoping to see the 6in Freddys resurface.
Image

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 4608
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:04 am

Minyinz610 wrote:
BigEvilDad wrote:I like both sizes, but I could use a 6” Freddy in my life


I am really hoping to see the 6in Freddys resurface.


i'm in the low minority fan base for everything that appears to be getting phased out. hikari - on life support if not dead. 6in retro freddys - same as hikari. dorbz - dying a slower death than the other two. lol i will enjoy what i have i guess :)
"i need more merch..." - unknown :eek:

3rd Place in 2019 Rookie Custom Contest

User avatar
Minyinz610
Posts: 1083
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Retro Freddy 6"

Postby Minyinz610 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:00 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Minyinz610 wrote:
BigEvilDad wrote:I like both sizes, but I could use a 6” Freddy in my life


I am really hoping to see the 6in Freddys resurface.


i'm in the low minority fan base for everything that appears to be getting phased out. hikari - on life support if not dead. 6in retro freddys - same as hikari. dorbz - dying a slower death than the other two. lol i will enjoy what i have i guess :)


I totally agree with you. I started my retro freddy collection late, so I’m slowly getting some of the 6in Freddys.
Image


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users