Bao

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
bakivali
Posts: 935
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Re: Bao

Postby bakivali » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Recently got this in the mail from the shop, and love the packaging. It would be cool to see other unique boxes and packages for more items.

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: Bao

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 pm

bakivali wrote:Recently got this in the mail from the shop, and love the packaging. It would be cool to see other unique boxes and packages for more items.


Yup, the packaging is the best part!
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
TenTwoSix
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:47 am

Re: Bao

Postby TenTwoSix » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 pm

bakivali wrote:Recently got this in the mail from the shop, and love the packaging. It would be cool to see other unique boxes and packages for more items.


Yup, the packaging is the best part!
Jerry

ISO: Harry Potter on Broom Proto

User avatar
KidMarvel
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:49 am
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby KidMarvel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:07 am

Love the entire design from the box to the figure. So apt that its' box is modelled after a Bao basket
Name: Randall
Collector of Pops, Dorbz, Minis, PSH, Hikaris and Vynl

IG: www.instagram.com/funkoforeveryone/
"A story behind every figure"
There's always room for more Disney Magic and Marvel Adventure
ImageImageImage

User avatar
neonglow
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:54 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Bao

Postby neonglow » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:26 pm

The overall package is great. They should do more like this.

Ajc619
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:36 am

Re: Bao

Postby Ajc619 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:58 pm

neonglow wrote:The overall package is great. They should do more like this.


I agree

User avatar
jondru
Posts: 870
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Bao

Postby jondru » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:43 am

Ajc619 wrote:
neonglow wrote:The overall package is great. They should do more like this.


I agree

yes yes
Andrew
Image

User avatar
Saphireimage
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:25 pm
Location: New york
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby Saphireimage » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 pm

I was just so freaking happy to get him, seriously that movie before Incredibles was everything!

lrdavis28
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:16 am
Location: Austin,TX

Re: Bao

Postby lrdavis28 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Saphireimage wrote:I was just so freaking happy to get him, seriously that movie before Incredibles was everything!



it was, super excited grab this one
call me LD

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Bao

Postby franzsy0519 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Bao is definitely one of the most unique released by Funko this year. I'm so itching to get multiples of these, just for the sake of completing a whole basket of Bao to eat lol
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

User avatar
LisaLisa98
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 am
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby LisaLisa98 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:56 am

franzsy0519 wrote:Bao is definitely one of the most unique released by Funko this year. I'm so itching to get multiples of these, just for the sake of completing a whole basket of Bao to eat lol

Yes! I wish he was more common so I could get like 6 or 8 of them together in a real sized steamer. Haha. His lil behind is so cute too. And the packaging is fantastic!

User avatar
franzsy0519
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Bao

Postby franzsy0519 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 am

LisaLisa98 wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:Bao is definitely one of the most unique released by Funko this year. I'm so itching to get multiples of these, just for the sake of completing a whole basket of Bao to eat lol

Yes! I wish he was more common so I could get like 6 or 8 of them together in a real sized steamer. Haha. His lil behind is so cute too. And the packaging is fantastic!


If Funko made Bao keychains, that would be the perfect size for our plan lol
Funko Funatic Philippines since Oct. 2013 \:D/

User avatar
LisaLisa98
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 am
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby LisaLisa98 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:19 am

franzsy0519 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:Bao is definitely one of the most unique released by Funko this year. I'm so itching to get multiples of these, just for the sake of completing a whole basket of Bao to eat lol

Yes! I wish he was more common so I could get like 6 or 8 of them together in a real sized steamer. Haha. His lil behind is so cute too. And the packaging is fantastic!


If Funko made Bao keychains, that would be the perfect size for our plan lol

Omg can you imagine how cute and adorable that would be?!?! I would Definitely buy a ton! Haha

rexflexall
Posts: 1400
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:58 am
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Bao

Postby rexflexall » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:34 am

I'm lovin' mine!

calpolo17
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:49 am

Re: Bao

Postby calpolo17 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:44 pm

Bao keychain would be awesome!

twinkjelly
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Re: Bao

Postby twinkjelly » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:26 am

LisaLisa98 wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:Yes! I wish he was more common so I could get like 6 or 8 of them together in a real sized steamer. Haha. His lil behind is so cute too. And the packaging is fantastic!


If Funko made Bao keychains, that would be the perfect size for our plan lol

Omg can you imagine how cute and adorable that would be?!?! I would Definitely buy a ton! Haha


Bao keychain would be awesome! But would love a Vynl Keychain line regardless :) never liked the pop keychains.

User avatar
LisaLisa98
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 am
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby LisaLisa98 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:00 pm

twinkjelly wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
franzsy0519 wrote:
If Funko made Bao keychains, that would be the perfect size for our plan lol

Omg can you imagine how cute and adorable that would be?!?! I would Definitely buy a ton! Haha


Bao keychain would be awesome! But would love a Vynl Keychain line regardless :) never liked the pop keychains.

Aww I love the pop keychains, but I mainly use them on my mini Christmas tree! Haha They're the perfect size for that.

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Bao

Postby supertoygiant » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:07 pm

LisaLisa98 wrote:
twinkjelly wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:Omg can you imagine how cute and adorable that would be?!?! I would Definitely buy a ton! Haha


Bao keychain would be awesome! But would love a Vynl Keychain line regardless :) never liked the pop keychains.

Aww I love the pop keychains, but I mainly use them on my mini Christmas tree! Haha They're the perfect size for that.


What a great idea!!!!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
LisaLisa98
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 am
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby LisaLisa98 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:11 pm

supertoygiant wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
twinkjelly wrote:
Bao keychain would be awesome! But would love a Vynl Keychain line regardless :) never liked the pop keychains.

Aww I love the pop keychains, but I mainly use them on my mini Christmas tree! Haha They're the perfect size for that.


What a great idea!!!!

I started doing this a few years ago with pocket pops and other Tokidoki frenzies. Now I've got so many that I got all pocket pops on one tree and a separate Tokidoki tree. This was my Funko tree last year. And it was just a cheap lil tree from Target. Haha

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Bao

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:55 pm

LisaLisa98 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:Aww I love the pop keychains, but I mainly use them on my mini Christmas tree! Haha They're the perfect size for that.


What a great idea!!!!

I started doing this a few years ago with pocket pops and other Tokidoki frenzies. Now I've got so many that I got all pocket pops on one tree and a separate Tokidoki tree. This was my Funko tree last year. And it was just a cheap lil tree from Target. Haha



OMG!!! that looks great! perfect idea! Thanks for sharing!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

The1one1
Posts: 324
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 am
Location: Kaneohe, hawaii
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby The1one1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:53 am

LisaLisa98 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:Aww I love the pop keychains, but I mainly use them on my mini Christmas tree! Haha They're the perfect size for that.


What a great idea!!!!

I started doing this a few years ago with pocket pops and other Tokidoki frenzies. Now I've got so many that I got all pocket pops on one tree and a separate Tokidoki tree. This was my Funko tree last year. And it was just a cheap lil tree from Target. Haha


So cool Lisa!! How come you never posted this in the local page? I showed my wife who is an elementary teacher and she loved it! Now she wants one for her class room! lol
Cliffy
IG: The1one1

Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
supertoygiant
Posts: 2123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Bao

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:01 pm

The1one1 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
What a great idea!!!!

I started doing this a few years ago with pocket pops and other Tokidoki frenzies. Now I've got so many that I got all pocket pops on one tree and a separate Tokidoki tree. This was my Funko tree last year. And it was just a cheap lil tree from Target. Haha


So cool Lisa!! How come you never posted this in the local page? I showed my wife who is an elementary teacher and she loved it! Now she wants one for her class room! lol



awesome!!!
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchsed in less than 5 minutes. LOL \:D/

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.


ISO CM Punk

ImageImage

User avatar
LisaLisa98
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 am
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby LisaLisa98 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:56 am

The1one1 wrote:
LisaLisa98 wrote:
supertoygiant wrote:
What a great idea!!!!

I started doing this a few years ago with pocket pops and other Tokidoki frenzies. Now I've got so many that I got all pocket pops on one tree and a separate Tokidoki tree. This was my Funko tree last year. And it was just a cheap lil tree from Target. Haha


So cool Lisa!! How come you never posted this in the local page? I showed my wife who is an elementary teacher and she loved it! Now she wants one for her class room! lol

Because I've been lazy... like how I haven't come back here since November! Haha! lol I still have this year's tree up too!

User avatar
Pogiboy67
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:21 pm

Re: Bao

Postby Pogiboy67 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:01 am

nice tree
ImageImageImageImageImage :freddy2:

funkosundae
Posts: 566
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Re: Bao

Postby funkosundae » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:13 pm

I really love the Bao packaging.

evrythngzen
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Re: Bao

Postby evrythngzen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:32 pm

OMG, my husband has this one...and I didn't even know it. I walked past a shelf last night and was like, um where did this come from and when did it get here? Clearly our collection is too big if I don't even notice him adding them in. LOL He really is adorable. I hope everyone here was able to get him.

User avatar
zackispoppin
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby zackispoppin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:27 pm

BAO WAS NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR!!!
ImageImageImage

Hardcore Little Monster! AHS Freak! Funatic 4 Life! 13 Protos and Counting!

ISO AHS protos!

SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Bao

Postby SHAZAMCHAMPAGNE » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:57 pm

My BAO is still sealed. I'm afraid to open it so I just admire it through the window LOL

Popsonpopsonpops_
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Bao

Postby Popsonpopsonpops_ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:54 am

Aaaahhhh! The vinyl figure is so damn awesome!
So Is the packaging! Funko did such an incredible job with this one.

Greymom
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: Bao

Postby Greymom » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:35 am

Ugh! I totally missed out on this little guy. Of course, he's going for outrageous prices on eBay. He so adorable!


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users