Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:57 pm

I think Rick and Morty would translate awesomely into vinyl idols. In the 12 days of Christmas announcements Brian said Rick and Morty "everything" so I hope we get these :bounce: Anyone else like this ?
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby willy wonka » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:35 pm

I hope so too. I love that show and I hope we see more of everything from that series.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 8124
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby funkystark » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Oh yes they would be perfect for idolz!
5318008

User avatar
Sarcasticguy
Posts: 1759
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby Sarcasticguy » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Probably be the first Idolz I buy, which will then be a slippery road...
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89

ImageImage

ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Pop! Proto | Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:35 am

funkystark wrote:Oh yes they would be perfect for idolz!

I knew you would be all for it! lol
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 am

Sarcasticguy wrote:Probably be the first Idolz I buy, which will then be a slippery road...

I only have 5 right now (Ghostbusters and Back to the Future) there's more I plan to get but haven't yet. I really hope to see Rick and Morty in this form!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image

User avatar
Sarcasticguy
Posts: 1759
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:07 pm
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby Sarcasticguy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:11 pm

KMFH11 wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:Probably be the first Idolz I buy, which will then be a slippery road...

I only have 5 right now (Ghostbusters and Back to the Future) there's more I plan to get but haven't yet. I really hope to see Rick and Morty in this form!


Ive had my eye on the Seinfeld and Big Lebowski Idolz, just trying to be good and not start a new line haha.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89

ImageImage

ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Pop! Proto | Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 1371
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby willy wonka » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:Probably be the first Idolz I buy, which will then be a slippery road...

I only have 5 right now (Ghostbusters and Back to the Future) there's more I plan to get but haven't yet. I really hope to see Rick and Morty in this form!


Ive had my eye on the Seinfeld and Big Lebowski Idolz, just trying to be good and not start a new line haha.



I don't want to start a new line either. If they did Rick and Morty Idolz, I could not resist getting them.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz

User avatar
Peachtree
Posts: 1582
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:40 pm
Location: A Lone Peachtree
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby Peachtree » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:23 pm

I'm always down for more Vinyl Idolz and I love Rick and Morty so this would be fantastic!
My name is Samuel, nice to meet you!
ISO: Lil' Gruesome Orange Head Black Coat Ltd. 48 pieces.
The Dude Freddy and Bender Freddy
Scarecrow, Glinda, and Wicked Witch

The "In Hell" Cult Leader and EDIT: Thank you so much, Beau!
Image

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:04 pm

I think Rick and a Meeseeks would look the best. Don't get me wrong I want Morty too lol
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 8124
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby funkystark » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:08 pm

I was thinking last night, with the size of most Funko pieces being the same, like pops Rick and Morty are the same size.

I would love a two pack with Rick being the normal vinyl idolz size and Morty being an appropriate size in relation to Rick.
5318008

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:27 pm

funkystark wrote:I was thinking last night, with the size of most Funko pieces being the same, like pops Rick and Morty are the same size.

I would love a two pack with Rick being the normal vinyl idolz size and Morty being an appropriate size in relation to Rick.

Yes! I like this idea a lot!!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image

daveruby
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby daveruby » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Great idea! I have the Seinfeld and Ghostbuster lines, but Rick and Morty would be perfect for Vinyl Idolz...

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:45 pm

A lot of Rick and Morty Funko was announced today but no Vinyl Idolz and no Dorbz #-o
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image

User avatar
funkystark
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Posts: 8124
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby funkystark » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:56 pm

KMFH11 wrote:A lot of Rick and Morty Funko was announced today but no Vinyl Idolz and no Dorbz #-o


I must say those action figures look pretty awesome though
5318008

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5045
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Rick And Morty Vinyl Idolz?

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 pm

funkystark wrote:
KMFH11 wrote:A lot of Rick and Morty Funko was announced today but no Vinyl Idolz and no Dorbz #-o


I must say those action figures look pretty awesome though

They really do! And I love that you can collect all of them to build Snowball!!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -

Image
Image


Return to “Vinyl”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users