LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
comic book guy
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 pm
Location: California

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby comic book guy » Thu May 11, 2017 2:56 am

hikanteki wrote:This box never caught my attention before but I love Batman: TAS. I may have to check this one out...


Yeah I am in the same boat. This could be a very, very cool box.
Mike

User avatar
randig
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby randig » Thu May 11, 2017 9:25 am

Defenders2017 wrote:Would love to see a Ra's al Ghul or Ventriloquist w/ scarface puppet or the obvious popular choice of Mr. Freeze for the Pop(s). I agree with the idea of a strong possibility of a T-shirt with the "Almost got 'im" scene in Pop form.


Or an unprecedented 3 POPs in 1 box!!!! :)

I can only dream.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
DefNotBlitz
Posts: 618
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:29 am
Location: Canada

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby DefNotBlitz » Fri May 12, 2017 7:10 pm

If we don't get Mr Freeze, I will immediately cancel my subscription and will never buy a Funko product ever again. I'll probably last 15 seconds but at least I triedvto be principled.
Image
| POP!: 183 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

User avatar
clutch09
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:32 am
Location: Texas

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby clutch09 » Sat May 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Mr. Freeze would be AWESOME!!!

Sidenote: anyone know anything about the Robot Batman that was released at the London Toy Fair?
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye.

User avatar
Sn0wKing1
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Sn0wKing1 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:34 pm

clutch09 wrote:Mr. Freeze would be AWESOME!!!

Sidenote: anyone know anything about the Robot Batman that was released at the London Toy Fair?



It wasn't released at Toy Fair, it was just announced as part of the wave 2 pops for the line.
Pop count...recalculating
Dorbz count...recalculating
Proto count...not enough
Mystery mini count...Calculating...

names Tre
ISO Overwatch protos, Batman the Animated Series protos, and now Destiny protos

Image Image

User avatar
PopDaddy
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby PopDaddy » Tue May 16, 2017 10:18 am

randig wrote:
Defenders2017 wrote:Would love to see a Ra's al Ghul or Ventriloquist w/ scarface puppet or the obvious popular choice of Mr. Freeze for the Pop(s). I agree with the idea of a strong possibility of a T-shirt with the "Almost got 'im" scene in Pop form.


Or an unprecedented 3 POPs in 1 box!!!! :)

I can only dream.


3 Pops and nothing else! Yes! :bounce:
Hey, I'm Tommy!
ImageImage

User avatar
clutch09
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:32 am
Location: Texas

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby clutch09 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:21 am

Sn0wKing1 wrote:
clutch09 wrote:Mr. Freeze would be AWESOME!!!

Sidenote: anyone know anything about the Robot Batman that was released at the London Toy Fair?



It wasn't released at Toy Fair, it was just announced as part of the wave 2 pops for the line.


my mistake. i meant announced. nothing was released at the toy fair. does anyone know what the chase robot batman is? metallic?
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye.

User avatar
Lobstercrossing
Posts: 292
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:16 pm
Location: San Diego County

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Lobstercrossing » Fri May 19, 2017 1:29 am

hikanteki wrote:This box never caught my attention before but I love Batman: TAS. I may have to check this one out...


Ditto! Was a big Batman TAS fan as a kid.. excited to see what they've got planned!
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

Image ImageImage

User avatar
Vypinoy
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Vypinoy » Fri May 19, 2017 1:48 am

Ya pretty much TAS is what got me into batman. Weekday afternoon after school! Warner Bros studios has this animation sale in November. i unloaded about $1000 most of it was from TAS. Sketches, Cels, Prints. Some signed too! TAS is where Harley originated from and I was lucky enough to get 3 diff versions of her cels. One with the Joker in it too!
LA BASED
LAKERS 24/7
Started Collecting Summer'14
Mystified by the sold out Groot; Stayed for the Community
:director: Working and having fun in TV/Film


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Mr Yac » Fri May 19, 2017 2:15 am

I swear to God if this ends up being a friggin Harley or Batman......

User avatar
Vypinoy
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Vypinoy » Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 am

Mr Yac wrote:I swear to God if this ends up being a friggin Harley or Batman......


There was diff versions of Harley and Joker tho I think right? when the artist switched? the Later Joker had no green in his hair and both faces were more pointy because the new guy came from anime right?
LA BASED
LAKERS 24/7
Started Collecting Summer'14
Mystified by the sold out Groot; Stayed for the Community
:director: Working and having fun in TV/Film


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Mr Yac » Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 am

Vypinoy wrote:
There was diff versions of Harley and Joker tho I think right? when the artist switched? the Later Joker had no green in his hair and both faces were more pointy because the new guy came from anime right?


I am a firm believer that everything New Adventures needs to be burned at the stake, the visual destruction of the amazing Timm animated style was just so sad to witness.

User avatar
Vypinoy
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Vypinoy » Fri May 19, 2017 4:04 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Vypinoy wrote:
There was diff versions of Harley and Joker tho I think right? when the artist switched? the Later Joker had no green in his hair and both faces were more pointy because the new guy came from anime right?


I am a firm believer that everything New Adventures needs to be burned at the stake, the visual destruction of the amazing Timm animated style was just so sad to witness.


lol.. Oh ya New Adventures. Thats it
LA BASED
LAKERS 24/7
Started Collecting Summer'14
Mystified by the sold out Groot; Stayed for the Community
:director: Working and having fun in TV/Film


ImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
Treblemdk
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 9:16 pm
Location: Chino, CA
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Treblemdk » Sat May 20, 2017 2:03 am

Ha 3 Pops would be epic
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
Rex Mason
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Rex Mason » Sat May 20, 2017 4:37 pm

I could see a Ra's and Talia two-pack. That would be fun, since they were major players in the animated universe and probably wouldn't be the biggest hits at retail...

User avatar
cerealkiller
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:43 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby cerealkiller » Mon May 22, 2017 3:38 pm

hoping for a Ventriloquist

SuMo
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby SuMo » Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 pm

i am hoping for any villain.

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Mr Yac » Wed May 24, 2017 9:17 pm

cerealkiller wrote:hoping for a Ventriloquist


Arnold or Man-Bat are the 2 i'm hoping for the most. we're already getting Clayface in series 2 and Freeze is way too big a character to leave out so he would be a waste on a sub box. I just really hope we don't get screwed with anything Batman, Harley or Joker in the dang box though.

User avatar
PopDaddy
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby PopDaddy » Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 am

Rex Mason wrote:I could see a Ra's and Talia two-pack. That would be fun, since they were major players in the animated universe and probably wouldn't be the biggest hits at retail...

I like the sound of that! :bounce:
Hey, I'm Tommy!
ImageImage

User avatar
cerealkiller
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:43 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby cerealkiller » Thu May 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:hoping for a Ventriloquist


Arnold or Man-Bat are the 2 i'm hoping for the most. we're already getting Clayface in series 2 and Freeze is way too big a character to leave out so he would be a waste on a sub box. I just really hope we don't get screwed with anything Batman, Harley or Joker in the dang box though.


man bat would be insane as a spread wind deluxe!

lilaznnut
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 10:21 am

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby lilaznnut » Fri May 26, 2017 11:44 am

clutch09 wrote:Mr. Freeze would be AWESOME!!!

Sidenote: anyone know anything about the Robot Batman that was released at the London Toy Fair?



Totally agree Mr. Freeze would be amazing

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby PopGoestheJess » Fri May 26, 2017 4:24 pm

They should spoil this one. lol
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
randig
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 pm
Location: Texas

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby randig » Mon May 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Fingers crossed for Mr Freeze.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
rowanofthestrata
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Location: Orange Co, CA

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby rowanofthestrata » Tue May 30, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm hoping for more dorbz to go with the Two-Face exclusive in the Walmart box awhile back!
"Dum spiro, spero."
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Battastic
Posts: 3227
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Piedmont, SC

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Battastic » Wed May 31, 2017 8:10 am

The suggestion of a t-shirt with the "Almost Got'em" scene would be amazing
Next to Mr. Freeze & Ventriloquist POPs, Clayface dorbz, Penguin pin, & Iceberg Lounge patch
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

User avatar
hmuriel212
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: New York

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby hmuriel212 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:27 am

I DIG IT!

Battastic wrote:The suggestion of a t-shirt with the "Almost Got'em" scene would be amazing
Next to Mr. Freeze & Ventriloquist POPs, Clayface dorbz, Penguin pin, & Iceberg Lounge patch
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108


http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/hmuriel212/5JXRPYF0ENUZ2464/

User avatar
PopGoestheJess
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby PopGoestheJess » Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 am

Still on the fence. Maybe I'll wait until the very last day IF they spoil it.
Team Dorbz 4 Life
100th Pop! : False God Superman, 100th Dorbz: LOC Two-Face
10/27/17 Pre-Christmas Cometh!

User avatar
makehavoc
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby makehavoc » Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 am

CampBhoy67 wrote:The Clock King, please and thank you.


Im so down for the clock king! :freddy2:
[img]https://imgur.com/GK9aPCq [\img]

User avatar
makehavoc
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby makehavoc » Wed May 31, 2017 11:20 am

mohawkjones wrote:I had high hopes this might be a Green Lantern Corps box. Love BTAS but with it already getting 3 waves at retail I would rather see Gl or JLA Dark as a box theme. Guy Gardner, Kyle, Kilowog, Salaak, B'dge pop mini, Larfleeze with mini Glomulus, Zatanna, Constantine, Deadman, Etrigan, Detective Chimp... so many fun pops for those themes.


I need a Guy Gardner pop in my life!!!

1. Bow cut Guy Gardner
2. Red Lantern Guy Gardner
3. Yellow ring Guy Gardner
4. Warrior Guy Gardner

Also Kilowog :freddy2: :D
[img]https://imgur.com/GK9aPCq [\img]

User avatar
makehavoc
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby makehavoc » Wed May 31, 2017 11:23 am

I would love to have either a Phantasm pop or dorbz
[img]https://imgur.com/GK9aPCq [\img]

User avatar
Battastic
Posts: 3227
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Piedmont, SC

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Battastic » Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 am

makehavoc wrote:I would love to have either a Phantasm pop or dorbz

The Phantasm POP was already announced for series 2
https://funko.com/search?type=article&q ... ted+series
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

User avatar
makehavoc
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby makehavoc » Wed May 31, 2017 11:52 am

Battastic wrote:
makehavoc wrote:I would love to have either a Phantasm pop or dorbz

The Phantasm POP was already announced for series 2
https://funko.com/search?type=article&q ... ted+series


OH THATS AWESOME!!! thanks for the info ... didnt know that! :freddy2:
[img]https://imgur.com/GK9aPCq [\img]

User avatar
DefNotBlitz
Posts: 618
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:29 am
Location: Canada

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby DefNotBlitz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Trailer is out:



I am betting big money on a Batgirl item in the box along with Mr Freeze. Possibly either Dorbz or the new PSH trend we've been seeing. Either way, there is absolutely no way I can see Funko screwing up this box. The source material is just too fantastic.
Image
| POP!: 183 | Dorbz: 76 |
| Completed Mystery Mini Sets: Batman vs Superman, Arkham Games, Suicide Squad |

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:44 pm

ugh, that trailer scares the crap out of me that this will be yet another Joker/Bat family box of junk :(

User avatar
hmuriel212
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 pm
Location: New York

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby hmuriel212 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 pm

One of the best trailers to date.. Hoping the box is equally as good.

DefNotBlitz wrote:Trailer is out:



I am betting big money on a Batgirl item in the box along with Mr Freeze. Possibly either Dorbz or the new PSH trend we've been seeing. Either way, there is absolutely no way I can see Funko screwing up this box. The source material is just too fantastic.
ISO:

Stupor Daffy #255
Green Arrow #15
Raven (White) #108


http://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/hmuriel212/5JXRPYF0ENUZ2464/

User avatar
HaloHawk87
Posts: 894
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby HaloHawk87 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 am

I have no interest in this box since I've never seen the cartoon, but the trailer is the best one they've ever made. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
POP!s: 123 (Star Wars: 39, Marvel: 37, Heroes: 24, Game of Thrones: 7, Other: 16)
Mystery Minis: 15 (Marvel: 7, DC: 5, Game of Thrones: 3)
Rock Candy: 8 (Marvel: 2, DC: 5, Games: 1)
PSHs: 7 (Marvel)
Dorbz: 4 (Marvel: 2, DC: 1, Disney: 1)
Wacky Wobblers: 4 (Star Wars: 2, Other: 2)
Recent POP! Acquisitions: Jyn Erso (NYCC exclusive), Lyanna Mormont (NYCC exclusive)

FredKruger
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby FredKruger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 am

Will wait for spoilers then order. This has probably been the most inconsistent of the 3, now 4 sub options. Hoping this is a good one, but we will see.

User avatar
opopssum
Posts: 1575
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby opopssum » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:52 am

After watching the teaser, I would love to see a BtAS style Harley with mallet
-Christina

ImageImageImage Image Image



ISO:
Image

User avatar
Mr Yac
Posts: 1840
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:55 am

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 am

opopssum wrote:After watching the teaser, I would love to see a BtAS style Harley with mallet


I swear to god if it's a friggin Harley I am never buying another Funko product ever again. ](*,)

User avatar
treswright
Posts: 5489
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: LOC: July's Batman The Animated Series

Postby treswright » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 am

Mr Yac wrote:
opopssum wrote:After watching the teaser, I would love to see a BtAS style Harley with mallet


I swear to god if it's a friggin Harley I am never buying another Funko product ever again. ](*,)


If I was in a Funko board meeting asking for new product ideas and someone said "how about a new variant of Harley with mallet!!" they would be packing their desk before the meeting was even over.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Image


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users