Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
xbox_jeff
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:38 am
Location: Seattle
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby xbox_jeff » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:24 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:I'm thinking we might get a hat and or a plush in this box.
I know some people like that, but, not this guy. I donate them to friends when I get those.

User avatar
ScarletFunko
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby ScarletFunko » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:06 pm

xbox_jeff wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I'm thinking we might get a hat and or a plush in this box.
I know some people like that, but, not this guy. I donate them to friends when I get those.


Same with me. I have yet to wear any of the hats (and I've gotten every single box that has had one so far) and while I don't mind the plush or mopeez I have no use for them. They just kind of sit there...or end up being thrown in a box. However I wouldn't be surprised if we got another hat or plush in this box. I guess even a mug is possible. I'm just trying to think of what else they will out in there with Han Taun. Personally I'd love another mini hikari lol
Image

User avatar
Blasphemic Nephilim
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Blasphemic Nephilim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Anyone else notice that Han doesn't look like his head bobbles? Maybe that's why the line is called Pop! Deluxe? I'm probably too excited at the Hikari Minis having no bobble either because these things give me hope that Star Wars Dorbz are not too far away.
Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

User avatar
HowardTheDuck
Posts: 7783
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Litchfield Park AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby HowardTheDuck » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 pm

A big-ass Jabba plush would really sell this box for me. lol lol
ImageImage
I'm Julian. GO BUCKEYES!!
ISO: DARKWING DUCK MYSTERY MINI

User avatar
willy wonka
Posts: 2752
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby willy wonka » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Blasphemic Nephilim wrote:Anyone else notice that Han doesn't look like his head bobbles? Maybe that's why the line is called Pop! Deluxe? I'm probably too excited at the Hikari Minis having no bobble either because these things give me hope that Star Wars Dorbz are not too far away.



I hope they do decide to make Star Wars Dorbz. Hopefully they got a new license to make them.
Just call me Joe...

Image
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Metallic Mad Hatter Wobbler, SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz

User avatar
HobieWanKenobi
HoF 2017
HoF 2017
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm
Location: Oahu, HI

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby HobieWanKenobi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Blasphemic Nephilim wrote:Anyone else notice that Han doesn't look like his head bobbles? Maybe that's why the line is called Pop! Deluxe? I'm probably too excited at the Hikari Minis having no bobble either because these things give me hope that Star Wars Dorbz are not too far away.


His head does bobble. One of the Funko artists posted the proto on IG, and it shows the head bobbling. Hope I didn't burst your bubble. :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM8K2dbhR4-/

User avatar
Blasphemic Nephilim
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:08 pm
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Blasphemic Nephilim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Bubble bursts haha. It's still amazing though.
Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

User avatar
HaloHawk87
Posts: 915
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:43 pm
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby HaloHawk87 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:29 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:A big-ass Jabba plush would really sell this box for me. lol lol



Except Jabba doesn't appear in ESB.
POP!s: 124 (Star Wars: 39, Marvel: 37, Heroes: 25, Game of Thrones: 7, Other: 16)
Mystery Minis: 15 (Marvel: 7, DC: 5, Game of Thrones: 3)
Rock Candy: 8 (Marvel: 2, DC: 5, Games: 1)
PSHs: 7 (Marvel)
Dorbz: 4 (Marvel: 2, DC: 1, Disney: 1)
Wacky Wobblers: 4 (Star Wars: 2, Other: 2)
Recent POP! Acquisitions: Wonder Woman and Motherbox (Walmart exclusive)

User avatar
JohnnyPOP
Posts: 3911
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:22 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby JohnnyPOP » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:38 pm

HaloHawk87 wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:A big-ass Jabba plush would really sell this box for me. lol lol



Except Jabba doesn't appear in ESB.


Like that's stopped Funko before.
Image
Y'all can call me Jonathan. Instagram @funkojohnny
Pop: 350 | Dorbz: 57 | Minis: 92 | Other: 29

User avatar
HowardTheDuck
Posts: 7783
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Litchfield Park AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:15 am

JohnnyPOP wrote:
HaloHawk87 wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:A big-ass Jabba plush would really sell this box for me. lol lol



Except Jabba doesn't appear in ESB.


Like that's stopped Funko before.

I couldn't remember whether he did or not. But he's right. Funko doesn't care. lol
ImageImage
I'm Julian. GO BUCKEYES!!
ISO: DARKWING DUCK MYSTERY MINI

User avatar
ScarletFunko
Posts: 881
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 am

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby ScarletFunko » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:01 am

I'm guessing if it's a plush it will be Yoda. Maybe even Vader.
Image

User avatar
treswright
Posts: 5558
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby treswright » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:29 pm

In it for Tauntaun. If there's a plush in there with it, well my dog needs toys too.
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Image

User avatar
KMFH11
Posts: 5878
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:43 am
Location: Orange County California
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby KMFH11 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:35 pm

The proto looks amazing!
- HELLO I'M KEVIN - @KMFH11 -
Image

Image

User avatar
Dogmatic
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 am
Location: Irving, TX
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Dogmatic » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:21 am

racheva wrote:
xbox_jeff wrote:The Taun Taun is so awesome...Other than Boba Fett, this is likely going to be my favorite box. Curious if there will be another Pop in the box as well. Other Empire characters that would be cool which were made into action figures:
- 2-1B medical droid
- FX-7 medical droid
- Dengar (need him to complete all the bounty hunters)
- Lobot
- Ugnnaught
- Besbin security guard



You're reminding me of how many ESB characters we don't have. We're really due for Lobot and 2-1B.


I'd love a Chewie with 3P0 on his back. Don't exactly know how they'd pull that off, though.
MOST WANTED: Image

User avatar
edmomo
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:37 pm
Location: Bay Area - CA
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby edmomo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:21 am

Where's dude holding the icecream maker (Willrow Hood)? Variant should actually have ice cream in it.
Instagram: thepop_life

Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Dogmatic wrote:
racheva wrote:
xbox_jeff wrote:The Taun Taun is so awesome...Other than Boba Fett, this is likely going to be my favorite box. Curious if there will be another Pop in the box as well. Other Empire characters that would be cool which were made into action figures:
- 2-1B medical droid
- FX-7 medical droid
- Dengar (need him to complete all the bounty hunters)
- Lobot
- Ugnnaught
- Besbin security guard



You're reminding me of how many ESB characters we don't have. We're really due for Lobot and 2-1B.


I'd love a Chewie with 3P0 on his back. Don't exactly know how they'd pull that off, though.


You could also have Luke with Yoda on his back
ImageStar Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
Strending625
Posts: 1778
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Strending625 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:30 pm

ScarletFunko wrote:I'm guessing if it's a plush it will be Yoda. Maybe even Vader.

Plush Wampa!
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 100+
Newest pop: Walmart Princess Leia
ISO: DT MALEFICENT DRAGON!!!
Pink T-Bone, BTAS Ladies, Chase Him, Darth Vader Mini Hikari (gold, clear), White Raven (huge Grail)

User avatar
opopssum
Posts: 1612
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:56 pm
Location: AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby opopssum » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Strending625 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I'm guessing if it's a plush it will be Yoda. Maybe even Vader.

Plush Wampa!

:cheers: yes!!! Plush wampa that would be cute
Or a pop mug wampa head
-Christina

ImageImageImage Image Image



ISO:

User avatar
Marvelous WD
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Marvelous WD » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:08 am

It will be a Shirt with Han in Carbonite (Pop Form) to taunt us of the Pop we will never get.
My "Bloody" Dead

Image

powderkid28
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:47 am

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby powderkid28 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:47 pm

I have a newb question...if I have a pirate subscription but have auto renew on am I guarenteed to get this box? Or can it sell out before they get around to charging me? Hope that makes sense.

User avatar
racheva
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:51 pm
Location: ny
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby racheva » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:32 pm

powderkid28 wrote:I have a newb question...if I have a pirate subscription but have auto renew on am I guarenteed to get this box? Or can it sell out before they get around to charging me? Hope that makes sense.


I doubt it would ever sell out before everyone who's subscribed gets one. I don't think they care if you're a boss or a pirate, they just send one to everyone subscribed who pays. They generally have extra boxes after for each box.
Star Wars/Marvel/Supernatural/Labyrinth/Golden Girls!

SDCC 2011-2017, Fundays 2016/2017, NYCC 2014-2016, SWCO 2017, D23 Expo 2015/2017

Image

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby POPHawk » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:11 pm

racheva wrote:They generally have extra boxes after for each box.

I'm hoping that will keep the aftermarket price of the Han Taun down lol
Image

User avatar
treswright
Posts: 5558
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 4:11 am
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby treswright » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:09 pm

How about a Wampa hoodie that is all red inside lol I mean how hilarious would that be that you unzip a Wampa, get inside, zip it up and wear it? :-D
Howdy, I'm Tres :-)

Image

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby POPHawk » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:48 am

treswright wrote:How about a Wampa hoodie that is all red inside lol I mean how hilarious would that be that you unzip a Wampa, get inside, zip it up and wear it? :-D

SOLD! lol :roflmao:
Image

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:07 pm

treswright wrote:How about a Wampa hoodie that is all red inside lol I mean how hilarious would that be that you unzip a Wampa, get inside, zip it up and wear it? :-D


Or a taun taun sleeping bag?
ImageStar Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
racheva
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:51 pm
Location: ny
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby racheva » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:13 pm

eljefe81 wrote:
treswright wrote:How about a Wampa hoodie that is all red inside lol I mean how hilarious would that be that you unzip a Wampa, get inside, zip it up and wear it? :-D


Or a taun taun sleeping bag?


That already exists!

Image
Star Wars/Marvel/Supernatural/Labyrinth/Golden Girls!

SDCC 2011-2017, Fundays 2016/2017, NYCC 2014-2016, SWCO 2017, D23 Expo 2015/2017

Image

User avatar
Kaljor
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:06 am
Location: Krypton

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Kaljor » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:17 pm

opopssum wrote:
Strending625 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I'm guessing if it's a plush it will be Yoda. Maybe even Vader.

Plush Wampa!

:cheers: yes!!! Plush wampa that would be cute
Or a pop mug wampa head


Taun Taun carcass mug!
My Name is Ernie

Image

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby eljefe81 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:30 pm

racheva wrote:
eljefe81 wrote:
treswright wrote:How about a Wampa hoodie that is all red inside lol I mean how hilarious would that be that you unzip a Wampa, get inside, zip it up and wear it? :-D


Or a taun taun sleeping bag?


That already exists!

Image



Maybe with a "taun taun scent" variant? :)
ImageStar Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
Pmisley
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:48 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Pmisley » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:31 am

HowardTheDuck wrote:
JohnnyPOP wrote:
HaloHawk87 wrote:

Except Jabba doesn't appear in ESB.


Like that's stopped Funko before.

I couldn't remember whether he did or not. But he's right. Funko doesn't care. lol


They really do need to hire a proper Star Wars nerd to get this stuff right. The details matter people!
Phillip
Official collector of nothing but Star Wars

User avatar
Lonikins
Spirit Award
Spirit Award
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Lonikins » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:45 am

powderkid28 wrote:I have a newb question...if I have a pirate subscription but have auto renew on am I guarenteed to get this box? Or can it sell out before they get around to charging me? Hope that makes sense.


It won't sell out before getting to you. I feel like they always process the boxes for auto renewals pretty early on. You'll be just fine :)
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG
ISO: Michael Jackson: Bad Pop
Buckbeak (HT), Trevor the toad (B&N) HP MMs

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Lonikins
Spirit Award
Spirit Award
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Lonikins » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 am

opopssum wrote:
Strending625 wrote:
ScarletFunko wrote:I'm guessing if it's a plush it will be Yoda. Maybe even Vader.

Plush Wampa!

:cheers: yes!!! Plush wampa that would be cute
Or a pop mug wampa head


I want both of those. I want to snuggle my wampa while drinking from its friend's head and reminding it that it needs to stay in line or else it may suffer the same fate :devil: lol
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG
ISO: Michael Jackson: Bad Pop
Buckbeak (HT), Trevor the toad (B&N) HP MMs

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Lonikins
Spirit Award
Spirit Award
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Lonikins » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 am

Pmisley wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:
JohnnyPOP wrote:
Like that's stopped Funko before.

I couldn't remember whether he did or not. But he's right. Funko doesn't care. lol


They really do need to hire a proper Star Wars nerd to get this stuff right. The details matter people!


I volunteer as tribute lol I really need a job where my useless knowledge of nerd stuff comes in handy.
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG
ISO: Michael Jackson: Bad Pop
Buckbeak (HT), Trevor the toad (B&N) HP MMs

ImageImageImage

User avatar
Strending625
Posts: 1778
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:42 am
Location: Echo Base, Hoth

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Strending625 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:21 am

Lonikins wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Strending625 wrote:Plush Wampa!

:cheers: yes!!! Plush wampa that would be cute
Or a pop mug wampa head


I want both of those. I want to snuggle my wampa while drinking from its friend's head and reminding it that it needs to stay in line or else it may suffer the same fate :devil: lol

I laughed way to hard at that while at work :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brandon
Duty today for a funner tomorrow
Pops: More than my wife needs to know about lol
Dorbz: 100+
Newest pop: Walmart Princess Leia
ISO: DT MALEFICENT DRAGON!!!
Pink T-Bone, BTAS Ladies, Chase Him, Darth Vader Mini Hikari (gold, clear), White Raven (huge Grail)

User avatar
sdcccrasher
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:31 pm

I'm expecting year two to outdo year one. The reason why is I think we will see a lot of items that are just coming out in the new movies.
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

User avatar
eljefe81
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:38 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby eljefe81 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Based on the Rogue One Box, plus the announced Empire box, I'd have to agree. If I remember from what someone else posted, it's about a 6 month process to design and produce a figure, and I think they did their first survey about six months ago (maybe I'm wrong on that), so it seems like they are listening to the feedback and putting a lot of effort in.
ImageStar Wars, Game of Thrones, and rare things

User avatar
Leftcoast
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:56 am

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Leftcoast » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:35 am

Marvelous WD wrote:It will be a Shirt with Han in Carbonite (Pop Form) to taunt us of the Pop we will never get.



Just the pop sold me on the box but if they added that shirt into it, that would be amazing! Of course the pop form would be 1000x better but I guess a shirt will do :-"
ImageImageImage
Leftcoast also known as Robert
ISO:Spastik Plastic T-Bones :colors:

User avatar
sdcccrasher
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby sdcccrasher » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Leftcoast wrote:
Marvelous WD wrote:It will be a Shirt with Han in Carbonite (Pop Form) to taunt us of the Pop we will never get.



Just the pop sold me on the box but if they added that shirt into it, that would be amazing! Of course the pop form would be 1000x better but I guess a shirt will do :-"

That is absolutely the shirt I want ... but ... with Freddy Funko in Carbonite!!!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

User avatar
Lonikins
Spirit Award
Spirit Award
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Contact:

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby Lonikins » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 pm

eljefe81 wrote:Based on the Rogue One Box, plus the announced Empire box, I'd have to agree. If I remember from what someone else posted, it's about a 6 month process to design and produce a figure, and I think they did their first survey about six months ago (maybe I'm wrong on that), so it seems like they are listening to the feedback and putting a lot of effort in.


Ooo, that's a good point. It's kind of exciting to think that they're listening to our feedback!
Lauren - @flippiefloppies on twitter - @lonikinsfunko on IG
ISO: Michael Jackson: Bad Pop
Buckbeak (HT), Trevor the toad (B&N) HP MMs

ImageImageImage

User avatar
sdcccrasher
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby sdcccrasher » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:02 pm

I still want Freddy Funko in Carbonite on the front of the shirt!!!
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

User avatar
POPHawk
Posts: 676
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Funkoland

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: Empire Strikes Back

Postby POPHawk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Lonikins wrote:
eljefe81 wrote:Based on the Rogue One Box, plus the announced Empire box, I'd have to agree. If I remember from what someone else posted, it's about a 6 month process to design and produce a figure, and I think they did their first survey about six months ago (maybe I'm wrong on that), so it seems like they are listening to the feedback and putting a lot of effort in.


Ooo, that's a good point. It's kind of exciting to think that they're listening to our feedback!

The eye is always watching lol

It's nice to see them listening and if this POP idea came from the community here, well then kudos to the person who suggested it :cheers:
Image


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HarryG5O