Target DC Boxes: 80th Batman in stores September 1st

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Target DC Boxes: 80th Batman in stores September 1st

Postby GuruGuy128 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Well, here's the next box in the DC Line it's DC Bombshells, be on the look out March 1st
Last edited by GuruGuy128 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
Gothamite
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Gothamite » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:10 am

1) Batman Pop
2) Rock Candy Black Canary
3) "Gotham or Bust" bomb enamel pin (this is the bomb that Harley Quinn is riding)
4) collectible trading cards
5) There's a fifth item that maybe looks like a notepad?

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby KryptonianRed » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:36 am

This box looks good. Too bad they didn’t include a bombshell mini though. Still waiting to find them
Image

Image

ZEN
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:31 am
Location: Wales, United Kingdom

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby ZEN » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Ugh I'll have to pay absurd ebay prices to get this shipped to the UK to keep my Bombshells collection complete. On the bright side the Pop! looks great.

User avatar
GeekyFinds
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Brooklyn..Bay Bay
Contact:

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby GeekyFinds » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:09 pm

Really going to try and get this box just for the Batman Pop..can't wait!
You can call me....Ryan :wwe5:
ImageImage

User avatar
Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3883
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Piedmont, SC

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Battastic » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Definitely getting this box! Really excited about the theme and items!!
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

User avatar
Gothamite
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Gothamite » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 pm

Image

Pkdiablo77
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Pkdiablo77 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:43 pm

These are the now DC collectors boxes from target?

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Jezter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Spoilers should probably be hidden in a spoiler tag on here, but if those items are true I may skip it. That said if I get my tax return by then I might go for it because both of those items are cool. The pop gives me hope that we'll get Superman at some point, if I'm lucky.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 510
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
Fawny
Posts: 1995
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:12 pm
Location: Tennessee via Indiana

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Fawny » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Image

....I may need this.

Wait, I don’t even know where you can get these anymore.
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Gothamite
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Gothamite » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Jezter wrote:Spoilers should probably be hidden in a spoiler tag on here, but if those items are true I may skip it. That said if I get my tax return by then I might go for it because both of those items are cool. The pop gives me hope that we'll get Superman at some point, if I'm lucky.


Not spoilers, Target tells you up front what's inside the boxes.

User avatar
Gothamite
Posts: 909
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Gothamite » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:42 pm

Fawny wrote:....I may need this.

Wait, I don’t even know where you can get these anymore.


Target's boxes are available in stores and online.

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Jezter » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Gothamite wrote:
Jezter wrote:Spoilers should probably be hidden in a spoiler tag on here, but if those items are true I may skip it. That said if I get my tax return by then I might go for it because both of those items are cool. The pop gives me hope that we'll get Superman at some point, if I'm lucky.


Not spoilers, Target tells you up front what's inside the boxes.


Ah ok, didn't know, that, cool. Sadly my Targets all suck so even if I did want this I probably couldn't find it. ](*,)
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 510
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2715
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby The Head » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 am

When is this releasing?
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

User avatar
volsspongebob
Posts: 1193
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby volsspongebob » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:13 am

Wasnt expecting that Batman pop. Not bad. Still not enough for me to get back into the DC box but its headed in the right direction.
Love to Collect the 80s stuff. Also chasing the Rocky Set. First Funko Purchase was 2012 SDCC.

GOING TO MY FIRST FUNDAYS IN 2019!!

Image
Image Image

User avatar
Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 3883
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Piedmont, SC

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Battastic » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 am

I wonder when the release will be?
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

User avatar
GuruGuy128
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby GuruGuy128 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:05 am

Battastic wrote:I wonder when the release will be?


I've dropped the date already in the top post
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2715
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby The Head » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 am

So, a notepad, but no pen?? lol
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

User avatar
NCDS
Posts: 3749
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 am

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby NCDS » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:16 am

I am really excited this box didn't get forgotten!
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion
Image

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Jezter » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Is this online only or in stores as well? I don't know anything about Target's way of handling these. I need that Batman, although Superman would have been a better choice.

Hope we get another full wave of these soon though, Duela was an odd release, so hoping for more!
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 510
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
smitre
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby smitre » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Jezter wrote:Is this online only or in stores as well? I don't know anything about Target's way of handling these. I need that Batman, although Superman would have been a better choice.

Hope we get another full wave of these soon though, Duela was an odd release, so hoping for more!



The first two boxes have been both online and in store. The Aquaman box has been rotting on store shelves around here.

User avatar
buddylee
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:54 pm
Location: Phoenix AZ

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby buddylee » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 pm

that batman is great. will need to grab!

User avatar
HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby HeyEveryoneItsFlarpy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Hoping the next box is for Shazam, we need more Pops for that movie and character in general because there's so many Pop possibilities they can still make!
Hey, I'm Hunter! :dkjoker1:
I love all things Funko; but mainly DC, Marvel, and Rick and Morty
Image

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Jezter » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:59 am

Hope I can get this box, may have to do a small hunt this weekend, although I won't expect much.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 510
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM
Posts: 4879
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby BigM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:19 am

Jezter wrote:
Gothamite wrote:
Jezter wrote:Spoilers should probably be hidden in a spoiler tag on here, but if those items are true I may skip it. That said if I get my tax return by then I might go for it because both of those items are cool. The pop gives me hope that we'll get Superman at some point, if I'm lucky.


Not spoilers, Target tells you up front what's inside the boxes.


Ah ok, didn't know, that, cool. Sadly my Targets all suck so even if I did want this I probably couldn't find it. ](*,)


They usually post them online too.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image


User avatar
PhoenixForce
Posts: 1140
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am
Location: Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby PhoenixForce » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 am

I picked it up for the Batman. I like that is a fun take on Bruce Wayne.
Image
Image
Hey, I'm JASON FOLLOW ME on IG/Twitter: @jpg_phoenix
[-o< PPG Collection Want List: https://tinyurl.com/y9q2mrml

User avatar
KryptonianRed
Posts: 443
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby KryptonianRed » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:21 pm

I was able to get one today (thanks to my friends). I like it. And I really hope they keep up with the bombshell line. It’s definitely one of my favorites
Image

Image

ZEN
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:31 am
Location: Wales, United Kingdom

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby ZEN » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:55 pm

Bought the Batman Pop! from ebay this morning for more than I'd like to pay for a single pop! but it includes shipping and customs to the UK. Besides a lot of these Target never seem to end up here and it's already a better a price than the others that are up on ebay and I'd been burnt waiting for prices on Target exclusives to go down before like Holo Kylo and Hulk which I then never got.

User avatar
beachball48
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:58 pm
Location: Halifax, NS, CANADA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby beachball48 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:00 pm

I'll add the Black Canary Rock Candy to my collection eventually. It looks pretty awesome.

ghostrye
Posts: 1078
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby ghostrye » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:38 am

Every target around me has tons of this box set on store shelves...I still question Batman being the pop in the box instead of an actual bombshell...like zatanna.

User avatar
ghostedaway
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:08 pm
Location: Florida

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby ghostedaway » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:44 am

Yeah, a male character should not have been the pop. Or they just should've made it a 2 pop box with a female character too
Bryan

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2715
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby The Head » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:37 am

Did I just read that there are chase "foil" cards in these boxes?? :rolleyes:
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

ghostrye
Posts: 1078
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby ghostrye » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:42 am

The Head wrote:Did I just read that there are chase "foil" cards in these boxes?? :rolleyes:


It’s like comic books from the 90’s all over again! lol

User avatar
The Head
Posts: 2715
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby The Head » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:17 pm

ghostrye wrote:
The Head wrote:Did I just read that there are chase "foil" cards in these boxes?? :rolleyes:


It’s like comic books from the 90’s all over again! lol


Haha, hilarious!! I have a few of those... 8-[
ISO: Sheldon Cooper t-shirt variants, Raj Koothrappali, Penny, Leonard Hoffstadter, OG Lando Calrissian, and MANY MORE!

ghostrye
Posts: 1078
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 am

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby ghostrye » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:05 am

The Head wrote:
ghostrye wrote:
The Head wrote:Did I just read that there are chase "foil" cards in these boxes?? :rolleyes:


It’s like comic books from the 90’s all over again! lol


Haha, hilarious!! I have a few of those... 8-[


Well if you need any bird cages lined, you are in luck then! lol

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Jezter » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:52 am

I still need to try to go out and get this box, maybe next weekend. My Targets stink so I won't hold out hope, but worth a try, kinda want that Batman. :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 510
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

User avatar
Mysta_Rabbit
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:38 am

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Mysta_Rabbit » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:00 pm

Jezter wrote:I still need to try to go out and get this box, maybe next weekend. My Targets stink so I won't hold out hope, but worth a try, kinda want that Batman. :D

It's still available online. The link is about 10 posts up.

User avatar
clutch09
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:32 am
Location: Texas

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby clutch09 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 am

Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
Jezter wrote:I still need to try to go out and get this box, maybe next weekend. My Targets stink so I won't hold out hope, but worth a try, kinda want that Batman. :D

It's still available online. The link is about 10 posts up.


i'm not sure how target goes about discounting their boxes.... the home alone one you can get for at least half off in store.... the aquaman and the batman boxes have been out for months and are still at full price. I guess if you wait long enough, the bombshell (and hopefully the other 2) box will be discounted.
No need to call me sir or mister.... David is fine.
Currently collecting SW, DC, Marvel, Conans and anything else that catches my eye, mostly anything chrome or GITD
Image

User avatar
Jezter
Posts: 4786
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am
Location: West Chester, PA

Re: DC Legion of Collectors: March DC Bombshells

Postby Jezter » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:17 am

clutch09 wrote:
Mysta_Rabbit wrote:
Jezter wrote:I still need to try to go out and get this box, maybe next weekend. My Targets stink so I won't hold out hope, but worth a try, kinda want that Batman. :D

It's still available online. The link is about 10 posts up.


i'm not sure how target goes about discounting their boxes.... the home alone one you can get for at least half off in store.... the aquaman and the batman boxes have been out for months and are still at full price. I guess if you wait long enough, the bombshell (and hopefully the other 2) box will be discounted.


Thanks! I'll keep an eye out when I can order, although I'd rather get in store to avoid shipping if possible, BUT I may end up ordering online anyway, we shall see. Much appreciated! :D
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 510
Dorbz: 33
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Pop Needs- Original Logan, Unmasked Wolverine, Nick Fury, 12th Doctor Space Suit, Twisty Freddy, Ghost Rider Freddy, Chase Green Goblin, Laser Gun Freddy
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users