The Office Pop Pez!!!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
shanemm
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby shanemm » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:43 pm

Ok how cool are those office pop pez Brian tweeted out? Prison Mike is awesome lol

shanemm
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Re: The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby shanemm » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:44 pm

Sorry if this was mentioned before. I heard they announced at fundays. Still excited though haha

FunkoNerd
Posts: 818
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: North Ridgeville, Ohio
Contact:

Re: The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby FunkoNerd » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:12 pm

I hope they expand on this line. It’s very cool!
:freddy1:

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby jjb11590 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:19 pm

FunkoNerd wrote:I hope they expand on this line. It’s very cool!


Yeah..any and all things The Office...I'm down! Take my money, Funko!

Jalapenopete
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Central Coast
Contact:

Re: The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby Jalapenopete » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:48 pm

jjb11590 wrote:
FunkoNerd wrote:I hope they expand on this line. It’s very cool!


Yeah..any and all things The Office...I'm down! Take my money, Funko!


:freddy2: office pez are gonna be big hit and with all the different variants it can be endless and best of all I can fit more pez in my office than pops
:freddy3:

Image

User avatar
jjb11590
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:29 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:14 pm

Jalapenopete wrote:
jjb11590 wrote:
FunkoNerd wrote:I hope they expand on this line. It’s very cool!


Yeah..any and all things The Office...I'm down! Take my money, Funko!


:freddy2: office pez are gonna be big hit and with all the different variants it can be endless and best of all I can fit more pez in my office than pops


I put them in my wishlist on the Funko app as soon as they were up...I sooo looking forward to this!

A-Okay
Posts: 927
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Office Pop Pez!!!

Postby A-Okay » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:48 am

I'm excited go get the BOOK Jim Pez...its the closest I will get to the chase version of the Pop! lol
Image
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!


Image Image
ImageImage


Return to “Other Funko Products”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users