Game of Thrones Legacy Figures (Pictures)

Let's talk about Funko and Super 7's great line of ReAction and Legacy action figures. They don't bobble or pop, but they thrill in their own fun way.
Ditch

Re: Game of Thrones Legacy Figures (Pictures)

Postby Ditch » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:09 am

They definitley look similar to the Star Wars Black 6" line i'm realy interested in seeing the Tyrion to check out the scale. Funko has impressed me with these they are exactly what they said they would be. It is a shame they had to sneak out of the factory and spoil Brians big reveal at Toy Fair though.

punksraven

Postby punksraven » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:46 am

Hey guys, I'm new here. After those ebay pics surfaced, I did some investigating. Got a UPC off the Hound's box in the ebay pics. It's 849803039127. They're in TRUs system but no stores in my area have them yet. I've also called three barnes and noble stores in my area. They all are telling me that these aren't in stock in those specific stores (or any in my area) YET, but they have all said they have a very strict RELEASE date of 2/15, which is Saturday. They told me they will probably get them later in the week, but wouldn't be able to sell them until then. Of course, if the shipping boxes aren't labeled, or a worker just happens to miss that date, they'll obviously get put on accidentally. Judging by others finding/buying them, it doesn't seem like the registers are flagging them with the release date, so if they're on the shelf, shouldn't have any issue purchasing them. Hope this helps guys!

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:11 am

punksraven wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here. After those ebay pics surfaced, I did some investigating. Got a UPC off the Hound's box in the ebay pics. It's 849803039127. They're in TRUs system but no stores in my area have them yet. I've also called three barnes and noble stores in my area. They all are telling me that these aren't in stock in those specific stores (or any in my area) YET, but they have all said they have a very strict RELEASE date of 2/15, which is Saturday. They told me they will probably get them later in the week, but wouldn't be able to sell them until then. Of course, if the shipping boxes aren't labeled, or a worker just happens to miss that date, they'll obviously get put on accidentally. Judging by others finding/buying them, it doesn't seem like the registers are flagging them with the release date, so if they're on the shelf, shouldn't have any issue purchasing them. Hope this helps guys!

Great work. Thank you for doing the research!
Jubal Early for Firefly Legacy!

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:50 am

punksraven wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here. After those ebay pics surfaced, I did some investigating. Got a UPC off the Hound's box in the ebay pics. It's 849803039127. They're in TRUs system but no stores in my area have them yet. I've also called three barnes and noble stores in my area. They all are telling me that these aren't in stock in those specific stores (or any in my area) YET, but they have all said they have a very strict RELEASE date of 2/15, which is Saturday. They told me they will probably get them later in the week, but wouldn't be able to sell them until then. Of course, if the shipping boxes aren't labeled, or a worker just happens to miss that date, they'll obviously get put on accidentally. Judging by others finding/buying them, it doesn't seem like the registers are flagging them with the release date, so if they're on the shelf, shouldn't have any issue purchasing them. Hope this helps guys!

Awesome, thank you! Hopefully nobody freaked out and grabbed these off ebay already. Seems like a huge waste of money. With shipping time, you would seriously be talking about getting these like 3 days before everyone else at best. I'll be heading out Saturday to look/grab these. I'm super excited to see the Firefly figures as well. Hopefully River makes it into the first wave since she didn't for the ReAction wave.

TheHedgeKnight

Postby TheHedgeKnight » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 pm

I hope that online retailers get these figures soon, is the only way I can get them and it seems that many fans will be after them, even those who have never collected any GoT toy/collectible before and of course the damn scalpers also will be looking for them.
Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you...

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:15 pm

In another couple weeks or so they will be available every where.
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit
Location: the other side of the rainbow .. where everything GLOWS !!

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Well they have it wrong .. sorry.
I went to the top of the mountain for my information.
The strict release date is Sunday, which coincidentally is the day the Toy Fair starts.

Once again I'll say it for the cheap seats.
Managers in a B&N should be required to pass a reading test if they want to work in a bookstore.
Sure the managers could put them out early -

Because they need glasses.
Because they don't read the release date on the cartons.
Because they don't read any of the department memos that come down from there corporate offices.
Because they don't care and want to increase there sales.
Because if they sell out the auto-replenish system will re-order them for that store first since it sold out so quickly.

Pick one.

This is why I don't share info as much anymore, no one listens, and if it's not on the current page no one reads it.
You can all speculate all you want. Seemed like you all wanted to know what the story was, so I found out for you.
Believe what you want.
Once a FUNATIC a FUNATIC for LIFE

It's ALL about the FUN
WEBSITE - http://justanotherfunkoobserver.com/

punksraven

Postby punksraven » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Not sure how they're wrong if every store is saying that the system is flagged with a 2/15 release date. They must have got that date from somewhere. It's not speculation. It's being said by employees and managers alike, based of what their system is saying. If they can't go by that information, what should they go off of?

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 pm

glowfunkofreak wrote:

Well they have it wrong .. sorry.
I went to the top of the mountain for my information.
The strict release date is Sunday, which coincidentally is the day the Toy Fair starts.

Once again I'll say it for the cheap seats.
Managers in a B&N should be required to pass a reading test if they want to work in a bookstore.
Sure the managers could put them out early -

Because they need glasses.
Because they don't read the release date on the cartons.
Because they don't read any of the department memos that come down from there corporate offices.
Because they don't care and want to increase there sales.
Because if they sell out the auto-replenish system will re-order them for that store first since it sold out so quickly.

Pick one.

This is why I don't share info as much anymore, no one listens, and if it's not on the current page no one reads it.
You can all speculate all you want. Seemed like you all wanted to know what the story was, so I found out for you.
Believe what you want.

Well as long as they don't have to pass a general grammar test lol

punksnotdead

Postby punksnotdead » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:43 pm

punksraven wrote:Not sure how they're wrong if every store is saying that the system is flagged with a 2/15 release date. They must have got that date from somewhere. It's not speculation. It's being said by employees and managers alike, based of what their system is saying. If they can't go by that information, what should they go off of?

You're spot on. I appreciate you taking the trouble to speak with them as well. Maybe Funko let them release the product a day before comic and specialty shops based on order volume.

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:45 pm

So you called every store ?

There information is incorrect. I got my information from Brian the CEO (owner of Funko), and that is the top of the mountain.
They obviously got there information wrong somewhere along the line.
The release date reflects the opening of the Toy Fair trade show.
Why would these be allowed to be sold before the official release/announcement at the Toy Fair ?

It's ALL about the FUN

punksraven

Postby punksraven » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Considering Barnes and nobles has a system implemented across all their stores, I wouldn't have to call every store. Any one would suffice.

TulaBug
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby TulaBug » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:34 pm

This thread is about the pictures that Cristina graciously posted of the GoT Legacy pictures. Let's please get back to what the thread was originally intended for.

Thank you.....
Stacey

SPIRIT AWARD 2013

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:48 pm

punksraven wrote:Considering Barnes and nobles has a system implemented across all their stores, I wouldn't have to call every store. Any one would suffice.

Well you said every .. not me.

I have worked in retail management over 25 years, and most store managers don't know there a$$ from there elbow. Much less the associates that work on the selling floor. You believe what you want to believe. If it makes you happy, have fun with it. Just don't spread mis-information please. Just because you hear it that doesn't make it the truth, that's why I went to the owner to let him know they were out in stores. They screwed up, I knew they shouldn't be out for sale yet, so I let him know as soon as I did. That's where my information comes from. So you listen to Sally the Assistant Manager at your Barnes & Noble, I'm sure she got her info right. :razz:

It's ALL about the FUN

punksraven

Postby punksraven » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Are you reading what I'm saying? I'm not debating they shouldn't be out yet. I am saying that according to their computer, the release date is showing as 2/15. They are typing the UPC into their computer and it is showing RELEASE DATE 2/15

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:11 pm

ps Computers are only as reliable as the people who input the information. If the information put in is incorrect, then so will all the computers be incorrect. They are but a tool, like a hammer, but just don't use a hammer to try and fix everything. lol

It's ALL about the FUN

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

punksraven wrote:Are you reading what I'm saying? I'm not debating they shouldn't be out yet. I am saying that according to their computer, the release date is showing as 2/15. They are typing the UPC into their computer and it is showing RELEASE DATE 2/15

I read fine. Your not reading what I'm saying.
Your debating the means of how you get information.
I'm telling you I got mine from the source that's all.
You are going to believe who you want to believe.
Try not to believe everything you read on the internet, especially Facebook .. lol

I assume you joined the boards here to get the real story from people that can actually help you.
The members here have been collecting Funko, connected with the company, and been helping new collectors for many many years. Not just a couple or a few months.
We just try to give correct information here.
To avoid mis-information sometimes you go direct to the source, that's all.
No harm .. no foul.

It's ALL about the FUN

Poe Ghostal

Postby Poe Ghostal » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Saturday, Sunday, who cares? They'll be out this weekend. Maybe it's 2/15 at 11:59pm or 2/16 at midnight.
Jubal Early for Firefly Legacy!

Dex1186

Postby Dex1186 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Wow..... Anyways back to the topic I really like these ones and hope to see a picture of Tyrion soon I wonder if he comes with anything? maybe a jar of wildfire or the shield.

punksraven

Postby punksraven » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Dex1186 wrote:Wow..... Anyways back to the topic I really like these ones and hope to see a picture of Tyrion soon I wonder if he comes with anything? maybe a jar of wildfire or the shield.

Those would be some awesome accessories. With all the other figures in this set being labeled "Season 1", I'd expect him to be based off of that as well. Can't think of anything major from the first season that would make sense. Hopefully we eventually get him with his axe and big battle scar.

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Back when Popcultcha had them listed, it said Tyrion came with an axe.
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

Dex1186

Postby Dex1186 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Cristina wrote:Back when Popcultcha had them listed, it said Tyrion came with an axe.

Sweet thanks, You are so up to date on everything Game of Thrones Cristina! I love it haha we are gonna have to call you the Mhysa of Thrones merch lol

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:19 pm

lol that is funny, now that we established that these were suppose to be released on Sunday(same day Funko was going to introduce them at Toy Fair) and some useless managers at B&N put them out for sale too early :roflmao: . More importantly when is some one going to open one of these :eek: and give us some great pictures so we can see the detail on them. Come on don't be shy rip that package open and take some glams!!!! :cheers:
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

haydenstorm

Postby haydenstorm » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:43 pm

If I had them they would be out already. The boxes look super easy to fix back
John
President of The KY Funko League of Awesomeness,
Proud host of F.D.O. 6 ,and F.D.O. 7, F.D.O.8 , and now F.D.O.9

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Yeah bottom line is stores only care about makin money, it's kinda their objective. They dont care about street dates for toys. Cds, books and movies sure, toys?....haha no...no.

Yes I want a review on the articulation on these suckas. Since I am not a GOT fan I wont be buying any, but still wanna know. :)
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

homietrav
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby homietrav » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Here is some pics of the hound. I've had some problems though.9313
Last edited by homietrav on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travis

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Problems?
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

glowfunkofreak
HoF 2007 & Spirit
HoF 2007 & Spirit

Postby glowfunkofreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm

AWESOME !! Thanks for posting .. good to see them out of the package !!

It's ALL about the FUN

homietrav
HoF 2017 & CotM
HoF 2017 & CotM

Postby homietrav » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Foot was locked pointed down and wouldn't stand. I had to break it. A couple other little things also, no big deal.
He looks absolutely amazing!!
Travis

Cristina
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cristina » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:49 pm

I love the details on him - especially the helmet. I think mine will have to be displayed with the helmet on...

(Now I really want them to make the Pop of the Hound wearing his helmet!)
Cristina

2014 Spirit Award!

haydenstorm

Postby haydenstorm » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Looks amazing
John
President of The KY Funko League of Awesomeness,
Proud host of F.D.O. 6 ,and F.D.O. 7, F.D.O.8 , and now F.D.O.9

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks, they look great
ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

Pumpkin King

Postby Pumpkin King » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:14 pm

homietrav wrote:Foot was locked pointed down and wouldn't stand. I had to break it. A couple other little things also, no big deal.
He looks absolutely amazing!!

Thats due to the paint drying, locks the joints sometimes. No bigs
COTM October 2010

The Crusher of Dreams

jayypee09

Postby jayypee09 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Loving the details on his helmet. Can't wait to see the rest out of their boxes!
Hi, I'm Jillian.

nickclark89

Postby nickclark89 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 pm

All what I have said about the Hound... I take it back, the likeness it's perfect!
English is not my maternal language, please correct me if I'm wrong in something to improve in the idiom.

TheVinylDead

Postby TheVinylDead » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm

punksraven wrote:Considering Barnes and nobles has a system implemented across all their stores, I wouldn't have to call every store. Any one would suffice.

I went to Barnes & Noble today, they told me the same thing 2/15 saturday. But you can put them on hold now if you want.
I'm Gerald, nice to meet me.

Mad4toys1963

Postby Mad4toys1963 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:02 am

The Hound looks fantastic, Travis! I am trying REALLY hard to resist getting these...your pictures are not helping!! LOL I really have no place to display them...but I just might buy them anyway...and store them for later. We will be moving and building a new house in a couple of years...A toy room is at the top of my list! These figures are just too cool to pass up!
KIM

Horror * GoT * Walking Dead * AHS * Orphan Black * OITNB * Freddy

Ditch

Postby Ditch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 am

If you have paint drying and locking joints either run it under some hot water or use a hair dryer to free tight joints usualy works.
Im amazed to see these are near to release in the US already when we in the UK have not even been able to preorder them yet and we still don't even have a retail price.

Helmet looks great on the Hound realy looking forward to seeing Tyrion and Arya because if these are the same sculptors who work on the Star Wars Black line then this should mean some of the smaller Star Wars characters can be developed too.

Ditch

Postby Ditch » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:05 am

Can any one tell me how these are packed the Star Wars Black 6" were packed in cases of 4 one of each figure i just wondered if any of these are short packed or if it is an even ratio?

punksraven

Postby punksraven » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:41 am

Comics'N'Toys wrote:Can any one tell me how these are packed the Star Wars Black 6" were packed in cases of 4 one of each figure i just wondered if any of these are short packed or if it is an even ratio?

People are reporting cases of 10.
4 Daenerys
2 Jon Snow
2 Ned Stark
1 Hound
1 White Walker

Return to “Action Figures”